It’s never been easier to send a personalised card, and support a UK charity with a donation instead of an unwanted gift, for next-day delivery. Browse over 3000 card designs, upload your favourite photos, and send them to your nearest and dearest in the UK or abroad. We deliver your cards worldwide and you can even send them as 3D digital ecards via email or SMS text message.
The Making A Difference Cards app makes purchasing your personalised card or ecard simple and whether you’re sending a birthday card or digital ecard, we’ll make sure it’s received in the manner it was sent – personally and with love.
What makes us different?
• With every card you support a UK charity with a minimum donation of £1
• You choose the charity you support and can increase your donation to any amount you like.
• Find the perfect card for any occasion: Birthday cards, Mother's Day cards, Anniversary cards, Thank You cards and Get Well Soon cards – we’ve got them all plus many more.
• Make it personal: Choose from cards where you can upload your own photos and customise your text.
• Choose your card's size: We have standard, large cards – just tell us and we’ll make it happen
• Send your card wherever you are: Send it straight to their letterbox, email inbox or even back to you to sign (if you choose this we pop in an extra envelope for you at no extra cost).
• Send personalised cards anywhere in the world: We’ve got delivery options to suit you, send it the same day or choose a date up to a year in advance. And with our ecards choose the exact time you want it to drop into the recipients email!
• Add a video or audio message and make the card truly personal – send Nan a unique card whether it’s printed or digital.
• Attach the gift of a game, look out for our ‘game’ cards that contain a link to a digital game (puzzle or arcade).
• Our puzzle cards even feature your uploaded artwork so it’s truly unique!
• Upload images to your photo cards, straight from your phone. Zoom and crop them to size.
• Use our in-app live chat to discuss any queries you have with Customer Services – directly no waiting for emails or telephones to be answered.