Job hunting can be easy on the move. You can search and apply for jobs quickly and efficiently without opening a browser. Receiving push notifications for jobs that match your requirements means you will never miss the perfect job opportunity.
JobServe was the world’s first online recruitment service and today is an online job board in the US, Canada and globally providing jobs in 27 different sectors. US and Canadian key sectors include IT & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Retail and Sales & Marketing.
Key features include:
- Fast and powerful job search with key features like saved searches and push notifications
- Jobs available in a wide range of sectors: IT jobs, Finance jobs, Healthcare jobs and 24 more industries
- Viewing jobs and refining your search is quick and efficient with 'swipe through jobs' and basket apply
- Upload a Resume/Cover Letter straight from your device
- Create, modify and add saved searches
- No time wasted - we’ll do the job hunting, enable push notifications and you'll receive new jobs that match your criteria as soon as they are posted
We encourage feedback. For help, reporting an issue or requesting a feature join our Google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/jobserve-for-android.
You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
Tell us what you think of our app by rating it here on the play store.
** The ART runtime is now in preliminary support from version 1.3.40528.1241. We have tested internally on ART and the app has passed - if you have any issues running on ART please let us know. **
** Please ensure you are running the latest version of the application before contacting our support team, or writing a review **
Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
Students can also apply to our Future Leadership program by submitting on this app.
Unilever Careers also gives students the opportunity to be exposed to our daily career Tips that would help them choose their career paths. It also provides students with our daily updates and latest news.
Finally it's a great opportunity to communicate with Unilever by leaving your questions and receiving our feedback.
List of features:
1. U Careers: all info related to working at Unilever
2. U Chat : discussion board between Unilever employees & trainees
3. Job Tips : work related pointers in regards to CV,interviews & presentations
4. Videos : latest Unilever Career profile videos & much more
5. News : latest company news
6. Events: check out dates for Unilever job fairs , meetings & interviews
7: Gallery: beautifully displayed gallery of all company retreats , offices plus much more
You don’t need a CareerBuilder account to use the FREE jobs app, but creating an account has never been faster. Easily upload your resume from your device or use Dropbox to add your resume.
Pinpoint your career path with custom job searches, view your job application history and get notified when employers view your job application. Want to take your career even further? Measure your chances for professional success with access to the newest member features such as competition reports.
Fine Tune Your Job Search
• Find jobs anywhere in the world or by using your current location
• Filter search to apply to jobs instantly from within the app
• Get personalized job recommendations
Manage Your Jobs
• Track jobs you’ve viewed, applied to and emailed
• View job application history
• Save jobs so that you can apply later
• Get notified when your job application has been received
• Get an alert when an employer views your job application
View Your Competition
• See how many applicants applied to the same job
• View competition’s average education levels and years of experience
• Easily add your resume to CareerBuilder from your device or via Dropbox.
• Research companies that interest you
• Share jobs with friends using your favorite social network
1. Mencari dan melamar lowongan pekerjaan/internship berdasarkan perusahaan, kategori pekerjaan, dan jenjang pendidikan.
2. Mendapatkan pengumuman, event, dan berita terbaru dari ITB Career Center.
3. Mengunduh tiket masuk acara Titian Karir Terpadu (Career Days) ITB.
4. Menyunting Curriculum Vitae dan Cover Letter.
Tentang ITB Career Center:
ITB Career Center memberi layanan karir bagi mahasiswa/alumni ITB dan perguruan tinggi lainnya, melalui info lowongan kerja, magang, tips, konseling karir, serta menyelenggarakan Integrated Career Days dua kali setiap tahunnya. ITB Career Center juga menjembatani para 'experienced jobseeker' dan pihak perusahaan dalam memenuhi kebutuhan tenaga profesional.
Di sisi lain, ITB Career Center memberikan layanan publikasi iklan lowongan kerja dan rekrutmen SDM bagi perusahaan, melalui fasilitas rekrutmen daring (online), penyelenggaraan rekrutmen kampus, presentasi profil perusahaan, company branding, serta career days khusus bagi perusahaan.
WHAT IS EXPERTEER?
Experteer is the premium career service offering 80.000 executive jobs worldwide. Here you find pre-selected senior-level positions starting with $100,000 / year. Take the lead of your career and find your next job now!
HOW TO FIND YOUR NEXT JOB
• Set your desired criteria such as salary, location or functional area - it's quick and easy
• Save your search - this way you won't miss out on any career opportunities
• Get new job alerts on the move via push notifications on your smartphone
• Select the most relevant job offer for you
• Check on the Experteer-calculated salary benchmark at any time
• Apply directly via the App
GET FOUND BY HEADHUNTERS
• Complete your profile in just a few minutes
• Add your professional expertise to your profile
• Decide yourself who may view your profile
• Connect with recruiters via the App
FEATURES - OVERVIEW
• Search jobs by salary & other criteria
• Save search
• Bookmark job offers
• View salary benchmarks for each job
• Push notifications for matching jobs, profile visits and contact requests
• Apply directly to your dream job
• Create and edit profile
• Edit profile visibility settings
• See profile visits from recruiters
• Receive and reply to contact requests
ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Please note that we cannot respond to reviews. Therefore we advise you to use the customer support e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want use newest technologies? Do you want build amazing IT career? Do you want change your life? What do you need for that? First of all, true job search and easiest way to apply for jobs. That is the first step to start IT career anywhere.
JobsMap helps you to make powerful job search, apply to the nearest of your location jobs. We are trying to change the landscape of job seeking, and make this process more comfortable, mobile and fast. Our service try to save your time and want to be one of the part that help you build IT career. We offer a lot of employment opportunities and IT jobs in your city, in your country and even on another part of the world. Just open our map. A lot of seekers already got his IT job. Not needed to use only your home computer for job hunting. Use JobsMap whenever you want to job search: on the bus station, on a quick break, in a waiting room. Improve your life.
* opened job positions on incredible map
* save vacancies as favorites
* IT jobs, jobs from large technology companies, start-ups, IT career
* active job spots in your particular places
* fast and easy job search
* employer details
* share job or employer details with your friends
* available on 3 languages
* PUSH notifications about new opened position in interested region
* job result sorted by state
• Guidance to help you set you on your career path
• News & updates from your university’s Career Center
• Upcoming Career Center events and job fairs
• Career Center contact information
• Search part-time, summer and other hourly-paying jobs
• Search available internships and post-grad opportunities
NEW: Now with a quiz
Do you want to receive current vacancy notices and information on entry and career opportunities at Bayer – and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube? With Bayer’s free Career App, you can subscribe to the services that interest you and share job opportunities with your family and friends. That way you can stay well informed about current vacancies at Bayer and find out about career fairs, conferences, workshops and presentations, where you can meet us in person.
NEW: The newest version of the Bayer-Career-App has a new feature: the Bayer Quiz. Whether you're a Bayer employee or not, the Bayer Quiz allows you to challenge other players from around the world using an avatar you configure yourself.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we aim to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Bayer is an attractive employer that offers a wide variety of opportunities for getting started in your career. We offer worthwhile fields of activity and excellent development opportunities in an open and inspiring environment – for vocational training, for graduate entry or for joining the company as an experienced specialist and/or manager. Our employer brand "Passion to Innovate, Power to Change" gives a sense of what it means to work at Bayer and what the company offers its employees.
Key features of the app at a glance:
- find, share and recommend current job vacancies
- receive regular notifications of events held or attended by Bayer that provide information on entry and careers
- get current entry and career information on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- select the content that interests you via a personal user profile
- test your knowledge and challenge players from around the world to the Bayer Quiz
We hope you enjoy using our Bayer-Career-App.
Your Bayer Career Team
Buy the Pro version once to unlock all the content. No monthly fee, no hidden cost.
"There are lots of apps available but still its better than the others" Agnik
"This app is really dead on, solid. Wow its got my vote !" Justin
"It's an awesome apps... Loved it" Apurva
- Read everyday your personalized career and money horoscope 2015
- High quality predictions prepared by professional astrologers
- HD graphics optimized for phones and tablets
- ZERO ADS
Unlike generic horoscopes, this app offers a unique set of specialized predictions for your career and finance life:
- Your horoscope every day
- Energy Levels: get predictions about your Wisdom, Ambition, Charisma, Intuition and Confidence every day
- Favorable Hours: your best time of the day for business
- Lucky Numbers and Numerology: what are the 3 significant numbers for your projects?
- Influential colors and Gemology: which color will empower your day at work?
- Sign Affinity: people around you who will be the most compatible today
This app will give your daily predictions for 2015 whether you are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.
If you are interested in specialized horoscope, you might also like our other horoscope app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=love.sex.horoscope.daily
Although the predictions are slightly different, users looking for a Chinese zodiacal horoscope or Druid horoscope should also try our app about work and finance predictions..
Our app may also be interesting for people looking for astrology, forecasts, omen, druid horoscope, gemology and numerology.
Thank you for using this app, if you would like to give us a feedback, please give your rating on this page.
New features, new design, and new capabilities created to improve your job hunt at Alsalam Aircraft Company
- Apply to many jobs on the go for free, directly from your smartphone, anywhere, at any time.
- Register directly from the app or using your LinkedIn account, and build your CV quickly.
- Never miss out on a job opportunity again! Get job alerts for new jobs that will suit your skills.
- Save jobs you like to get instant access
- Search Jobs to match your strengths and profile.
- Get instant access to company events
- In app QR Scanner to apply for a Job
· Access all the information you need about the event in real time – all in one handy place
· Create your profile & upload your CV to share with employers using your conference badge
· Find out who's exhibiting and save your favourite profiles to plan your day
· Check out the agenda and speakers to maximise your learning
· Share your experience by posting updates and photos to the event news feed
Your profile is not visible in the app for other users and is only shared with the event organisers and employers who you share your details with using your conference badge. You’ll find our app support team at the event to answer all your questions about the app.
• Free Career Advice
• 6000+ Occupations + Requirements/Competencies
• Advice on your Competencies
• 10+ Million Jobs
• Advice on Jobs Abroad with your Skills
QHired: Imagine Hiring as Easy!
Find job offers instantly! With a simple and clean interface, Jobrapido Job Search allows you to search and view job vacancies while you’re on the go.
Easily review job openings from all career and employment sites across the country and stay connected with the latest career opportunities.
With Jobrapido Job Search you can:
- Search job ads by keywords and location.
- Find job openings located near you using Geolocalization service.
- Be notified of new jobs available for your criteria with push notifications.
- Have a list of your recent job searches saved immediately.
Download it now and don’t miss out on your next job!
Feedbacks, questions? Write to us at email@example.com
We at Career Sherpa believe that when it comes to attaining your first job in your dream company, absolute and undivided attention to both - the ‘What’ and the ‘Who’ are needed to win in the intensely competitive job market.
Career Sherpa is built by professionals with career guidance and recruitment experience working for some of the world’s largest, brightest and most successful corporations.
Career Sherpa is designed specially to help students stepping out of the comforting confines of their college into the real world! Career Sherpa guides (much as a Sherpa guides a mountaineer) students and helps them obtain internships, make the right dream company contacts, learn more about the dream companies all through their college life and position them to win those most sought after Day Zero jobs!
Your hard work and our guidance will bring those dream jobs to you!
Download the app and get Career Sherpa on your side! It is simple, easy and fun!!
Find Career Interests uses an interest quiz to rate your relative interests. Interests have been classified into activity profiles that differentiate types of activities people enjoy doing. As a career characteristic, these profiles can be used to match personal interests to careers and jobs that exhibit those interests. By taking a simple quiz, you'll discover how strong your interests are in the following categories:
Realistic - People with Realistic interests like work activities that include practical, hands-on problems and solutions. They enjoy dealing with plants, animals, and real-world materials like wood, tools, and machinery. They enjoy outside work. Often people with Realistic interests do not like occupations that mainly involve doing paperwork or working closely with others.
Investigative - People with Investigative interests like work activities that have to do with ideas and thinking more than with physical activity. They like to search for facts and figure out problems mentally rather than to persuade or lead people.
Artistic - People with Artistic interests like work activities that deal with the artistic side of things, such as forms, designs, and patterns. They like self-expression in their work. They prefer settings where work can be done without following a clear set of rules.
Social - People with Social interests like work activities that assist others and promote learning and personal development. They prefer to communicate more than to work with objects, machines, or data. They like to teach, to give advice, to help, or otherwise be of service to people.
Enterprising - People with Enterprising interests like work activities that have to do with starting up and carrying out projects, especially business ventures. They like persuading and leading people and making decisions. They like taking risks for profit. These people prefer action rather than thought.
Conventional - People with Conventional interests like work activities that follow set procedures and routines. They prefer working with data and detail rather than with ideas. They prefer work in which there are precise standards rather than work in which you have to judge things by yourself. These people like working where the lines of authority are clear.
Clinical Trials Aide:
Provides general information about clinical trials - what they are, who conducts them and why, and things to consider when volunteering for a trial
Helps identify and locate specific clinical trials of interest
Provides detail about eligibility and trial processes
Supports tracking and managing multiple trials at one time
Manages activities at the individual trial level
Tracks medication administration
Tracks patient comments and observations
Facilitates communication with trial contacts via phone, email, and text message
Helps schedule trial-related appointments and medication alarms
Provides directions to trial locations
Clinical Trials Aide is the one-stop mobile resource to get trial information, and to manage information about trials you are participating in.
Respirator Mobile is the one-stop mobile resource to get respirator information. It makes the NIOSH website content selectable and easy-to-use, reaching users with portable technology.
Investment Projector shows the current and long-term value of your investments so you can always see how they are currently performing and what the value will be in the future. Track stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, anything you like. Consider the impact of inflation, vary expected return, incremental investment, and your investment timeframe to see how your investments will appreciate.
Investment Projector automatically updates the current value of the stocks and mutual funds you enter so you can see up-to-date current values and projected returns based on those values. Investment Projector can even serve as an independent investment value validator to check your account statements against.
Getting started is easy. Begin with just a few investments by entering part of the name or the symbol: "faceb" or "fb" for Facebook, "bac" or "bank amer" for Bank of America Corporation, for example. Add categories to group investments and see performance and projections for the group. For example, you may want to add Google and Microsoft to your Facebook investment and see how they track and project as your own personal tech group. Enter all your investments to see your current net worth and see how it will look in 10 years.
Investment Projector highlights include:
- automatic account value update
- daily performance information
- simple ticker symbol look-up
- target date adjustment
- ability to adjust inflation rates
- option to disable inflation impact
- value based on optional dividend reinvestment
- ability to schedule incremental investments
- automated projection updates
- device-based account storage
- performance of major indices
'preposterous' is a simple, social guessing game where you get points for matching answers to the correct players and for getting other players to think your answers belong to somebody else.
preposterous uses facebook to identify players to play. All you need is 3 players to get started, and you can all play at different times. preposterous will let you know when it's time to play through email and through facebook messages.
It takes only a few seconds to create a new game. Start by entering a question or part of a statement for players to complete.
Enter a response to the question or statement you entered. Remember that you are trying to make the other players think your answer is somebody else's.
Select the friends you'd like to play with.
Start the game. It's that easy. Messages will be sent to the players you picked asking them to join the game. When answers are in, you'll get a message asking you to guess.
When you're ready to guess, you'll match up the responses players have submitted to the players you think submitted them. Once you've matched up answers to players, submit your selections. You'll immediately see your results and the results of other players who have already guessed.
preposterous shows you the status of your games and the results of prior games.
We hope you like it!