This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
***Available in Metric and Imperial Units***
Piling Calculator contains following 22 Calculators:
• Allowable Load (Piles driven by a Drop Hammer)
• Allowable Load (Piles driven by a Steam Hammer)
• Soil Modulus
• Pile Length
• Ultimate Tip Load
• Toe Resistance Stress
• Toe Resistance Stress (Piles in Sands)
• Upper Limit of Group Drag Load
• Allowable Design Load on Rock Socket
• Net Bearing Capacity (Strip Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Circular Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Square Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Undrained Loading of Cohesive Soils - Strip Footings)
• Net Bearing Capacity (Undrained Loading of Cohesive Soils - Circular and Square Footings)
• Maximum Soil Bearing Pressure (Conventional Case)
• Minimum Soil Bearing Pressure (Conventional Case)
• Soil Bearing Pressure (Other Cases)
• Soil Bearing Pressure (Footings Subjected to Overturning)
• Pile Capacity
• Allowable Axial Load Capacity of Single Piles
• Shaft Resistance Stress
• Shaft Resistance Stress (Standards Penetration Tests)
Piling Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Piling and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Values of Higher Order can also be calculated.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Piling Calculator
It is a science of cultivation of Garden plants, Currently apps describes how to do cultivation,Irrigation,Planting and Soil and climate. and providing the weather details.
Currently following are the modules which describes for cultivation: