The App Conduint from the Servei Català de Trànsit allows to block and silence the smartphone notifications, incoming calls and SMS while driving in order to improve the road safety by preventing distractions. It is availabe in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
The objectives are:
· To contribute to improving road safety and prevent distractions.
· To take advantage from the new tecnologies impact in favour of safe mobility.
· To reconcile driving with the use of the smartphone.
· To set the use of the smartphone to meet the current regulations and to adapt it to use without hands.
The main functionalities are:
· It blocks and silences notifications and incoming calls while you are driving.
· It detects driving automatically.
· It answers with an SMS to incoming calls and SMS from your contacts while you are driving.
· It allows incoming and outgoing calls when a handsfree Bluetooth device is active.
· Report of the received SMS and calls.
· Report of the drivings done.
· Total driving time with the App enabled with the possibility of sharing it.