Aquesta nova versió és una forta rentada de cara, i una implosió del "menys és més". S'ha simplificat el funcionament de l'app, tant fent el mapa molt més gran, com eliminant opcions que hem vist que ningú utilitzava. El resultat és una app encara més ràpida que el Vicing, tant com d'executar com d'utilitzar.
Esperem que us sigui ben útil!
The classification of the stations' status is given by a graduation colors from green to red to alert the user if the bicycles or the spaces available are approaching its limit by adding a numeric warning.
With bicicleting you can:
- Grouping the stations are near your home, your work, visit often or are your favorites.
- Visit each station detail to view the stations' status close second database.
- View all the stations on an interactive map where you can filter the results by groups created by yourself.
- Search for bicing stations by street's name
Please, if you find any errors, you have a problem or you want to make any suggestions please email us.
- Information about the stations provided by Citybikes: http://citybik.es
BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
More from developer
It saves your battery by two ways:
1. The best screens doesn't need energy to paint black pixels
2. This live wallpaper actually does nothing. Nothing is nothing. Not "loading a black image". The back it's blank, so your CPU will be thinking in other things, increasing your phone performance and decreasing the battery drain.
This is an Open Source project, so you can browse the source code and do cool things with it. You can also distribute the binaries of this project without worries. You'll find the source code at http://code.google.com/p/black-npe-live-wallpaper
With this app you'll see how many bikes are available at Bicing's stations, have a list of your favourite stations and a map of the whole city.
If you're using this app, rate it!
When installed, look for "Without ViewHolder", "With ViewHolder" and "With Cached ViewHolder" icons in your launcher. They are 3 ListViews, with different ArrayAdapter. What's the more efficient?
This app is released under GPLv3, so don't hesitate to look its code, edit it, distriute it and show it in your classrooms. You'll find the explanation and the source code at http://kcy.me/5l8j
The banana magic icon of this app had been downloaded from http://ztreasureisle.wikia.com/wiki/Emerald_Island and is released under Creative Commons (CC-BY-SA)
And the big picture at Android Market had been found at Wikipedia: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Green_yellow_bananas_dsc07775.jpg