Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
(Incluye información de las lineas L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L11 )
- Plano informativo del metro de Barcelona
- Localizador de estaciones cercanas gracias al GPS o introduciendo una dirección de forma manual.
- Calculador de rutas mostrando la ruta más rápida o más facil en función del número de transbordos realizados.
- Información de las estaciones por linea.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Barcelona is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Barcelona is Spain's second largest city, with a population of nearly one and half million people (nearly five million in the metropolitan area) and the capital and largest city of Catalonia.
This city, located directly on the northeastern Mediterranean coast of Spain, has a rich history dating back at least 2,000 years when it gained prominence as a Roman town under its old name, Barcino.
In 1992, Barcelona gained international recognition by hosting the Olympic games which brought a massive upturn in its tourism industry.
This had the effect of changing the city in ways that are still felt today with neighbourhoods renovated (and in some cases levelled) and the intense focus of modern design permeating all aspects of life in Barcelona from public buildings to something as simple as a park bench or an event poster.
For visitors, this has translated into the very modern, yet incredibly old city you see now in the 21st century, where the new elements work to both preserve and celebrate the ancient.
This beautiful city is full of what European cities are known for (outdoor markets, restaurants, shops, museums and churches) and is fantastic for walking with an extensive and reliable Metro system for more far-flung destinations. The core centre of town, focused around the Ciutat Vella ("Old City") provides days of enjoyment for those looking to experience the life of Barcelona while the beaches the city was built upon provide sun and relaxation during the long periods of agreeably warm weather.
Do you know in which hotel Picasso used to visit her lover, ballerina Olga Khokhlova? Do you know that Catalan human castells were declared by UNESCO to be amongst the Masterpieces of the Intangible Heritage of Humanity?
Whether you are eager to wander through the gardens of Palau Robert and stroll down Rambla Catalunya, visit one of the city’s 43 markets for a bit of shopping or enjoy freshly squeezed orange juice or a café con leche and a pastry on a terrace bar, our tailor-made tours guide you through the city.
Forget about lengthy text based content and pay attention to the site itself while listening to the narrated information.
Got tired of sightseeing and hungry for a paella? Look out for the "Menú del Día" (set daily menu) with the help of the browsing mode and get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Enjoy easier trip planning with trip templates
✓ Easily search and filter attractions
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Barcelona és plena de possibilitats i ara les pots trobar al teu telèfon. L'aplicació de Time Out Barcelona et dóna accés a totes les activitats per fer a la ciutat: concerts, exposicions, pel•lícules, obres de teatre, festes, tallers... És l'agenda més completa de la ciutat actualitzada diàriament.
Si estàs fora de casa com si planifiques des del sofà del menjador, és molt senzill organitzar els dies i les nits a Barcelona i convidar als teus amics.
I a més és gratis!
Geolocalització. L'aplicació utilitza la teva posició geogràfica per recomanar-te les activitats i els llocs que tens més a prop en cada moment. Només cal prémer sobre 'Mapa'.
Fàcil d'utilitzar. Tant si busques un concert com un restaurant, pots moure't pel contingut de l'aplicació seleccionant el tipus d'activitat, la zona i, fins i tot, el tipus de cuina.
Crítiques independents. Els millors restaurants i bars de Barcelona escollits pels nostres especialistes. I abans d'anar al cine o al teatre, llegeix què diuen els nostres crítics.
Actualitzacions regulars. Actualitzem diàriament les activitats i crítiques perquè puguis tenir la informació més completa de l'oci i la cultura de Barcelona.
Si tens problemes amb l'aplicació, sisplau contacta'ns a http://community.timeout.com
TCTRIPS BARCELONA – GUIDE makes a perfect opportunity to see various faces of the city. The application comprises trips around the capital city of Catalonia. Thanks to them, you will discover the most charming nooks and crannies of the city. Don’t hesitate, download the app and set out on a trip around Barcelona!
In the TCTRIPS BARCELONA – GUIDE application there are trips and the GUIDE part which consists of additional attractions of the city. Right now in the TCTRIPS BARCELONA – GUIDE application there are:
AN AVENUE OF CONTEMPORARY STRUCTURES – GUIDE – trip during which you can explore modern constructions of Barcelona; the trip includes 7 points;
BARCELONA’S FOUNTAINS – GUIDE – a route around exceptional fountains of Barcelona; the trip consists of 7 points;
„THE SHADOW OF THE WIND” – GUIDE – a route following in the footsteps of the characters of Carlos Ruiz Zafón’s novel; the trip includes 12 points.
Who is this application for? Each of the trips caters for four target groups!
By choosing an appropriate group, you can enjoy attractions prepared especially for you.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, Barcelona, tc trips
Find out when the next bus is due with a single touch. Locate your bus stop in the map or mark it as a favorite.
Displays text in catalonian, spanish or english. Manual and changelog (in spanish) available at the website.
- Over 90 of Barcelona’s best places to see, eat, and stay
- Over 250 high-res photos
- Offline maps and contact information
- Travel tips and practical information
- “Essentials” routes created by passionate travelers and expert locals
From this application will visualize all the supply and demand of your city.
Download it free of charge and you will see Promotions, Events, Cultural Events, Entertainment, Restaurants and shops in Barcelona in an easy and intuitive.
The ultimate guide to Barcelona Tourist Commercial.
Barcelona city and province has a wide range of possibilities for users Cultural Partner.
Barcelona hosts throughout the year and in all seasons, millions of visitors, for its excellent weather, accommodation, beaches and especially for its gastronomy and leisure.
Thanks to the City Guide App for Citizens of Barcelona, you will find it easy and intuitive to find what you want:
- See the gastronomic offers.
- All promotions and Barcelona.
- You can book a table at a restaurant and see their prices.
- Telephone Numbers.
- Asking the Taxi closest to where you are.
- Geolocation and Navigation System.
- Augmented Reality with sound effects.
- Cultural Agenda of the entire city of Barcelona.
- Photo Galleries and Videos.
- News Feeds Assets.
- Weather forecast of more than 7 days.
- Auto editable, so you can customize it.
- Your Location.
- Receive Alerts alerting Closer Offer.
- Bilingual Spanish - English / English - Spanish.
Flight lists can be filtered by Flight number, City and Terminal.
We also have apps for some other Spanish airports, including Madrid, Alicante and Palma de Mallorca
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about barcelona hotels.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for barcelona tourism app fanatics.
Download this app now!
The city of Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain, and the capital of Catalonia, with a population of 1,7 million inhabitants and 3 million in the metropolitan area. Its cultural richness, vibrant life, and splendid location has made it one of the most visited cities in the world, with over 4 million visitors per year.
Find out the secrets about Barcelona! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about barcelona attractions.
- Get to know first-hand barcelona map articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Barcelona products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Barcelona.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Barcelona best deals.
- Share Barcelona news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Barcelona app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Barcelona app. If you do not want to use this useful resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Barcelona app now!
This is the mappa map for Barcelona. Barcelona is Spain's second largest city, with a population of nearly two million people, and the capital and largest city of Catalonia. The city, located directly on the northeastern Mediterranean coast of Spain.
In 1992, Barcelona gained international recognition by hosting the Olympic games which brought a massive uptick to the tourism industry in the city.
This beautiful city is full of what European cities are known for - outdoor markets, restaurants, shops, museums and churches. It is fantastic for walking with an extensive and reliable Metro system for more far-flung destinations. The core center of town, focused around the Ciutat Vella provides days of enjoyment for those looking to experience the life of Barcelona while the beaches the city was built upon provide sun and relaxation during the long periods of agreeably warm weather.
The map covers an extensive area including the airport (Barcelona International Airport), the rail system and metro stations, beaches, the cable car stations, tourist attractions, the old town and shopping district. Enjoy walking along La Rambla, around Ciutat Vella, Parc Güell, Sagrada Familia, Casa Milá, Casa Batllo, Montjuic, Barcelonetta and many more places...
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Barcelona, Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Barcelona now!
See the roads index to locate the traffic cam. Sections A31, A42, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, AP6, M11, M14, M40, M45, M501, M503, M607.
You will be informed about the incidents: works, ports, cones, traffic jam, and
meteorology. You will be informed in real time.
Find the road cameras on the map. You will know where each is located.
Set your favorite cameras and you will see at a glance the state of the road. This
function also includes multi-channel, so you see many cameras as you want.
Notice the others. Now you can share the road conditions and incidents. You will prevent the others from suffering the terrible traffic jams and prevent accidents. You can share by MMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
What are you waiting for! Avoid traffic jams is possible with your smartphone.
Suggestions: please, send us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Barcelona, from the east part of the city to the west of Barcelona. You will visit different places of interest like the Barri Gotic, the Barceloneta, the Camp Nou Stadium, Antoni Gaudí’s masterpiece the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, the Olympic Mountain of Montjuïc, Plaça Espanya, among other places of interest.
Through its multimedia contents updated and large ease of use you will control your trip, identifying real-time location and mark locations for latter afternoon visit.
This application tries to meet your needs, guiding your trip, having at your disposal the following features:
- Intuitive navigation
- Tourist guide for travel
- Images of points of interest
- View and create points of interest geolocated.
- Association stops to photographs
- Multi-lingual texts available for download.
- Photo Gallery
- Offline Functionality (Maps require Internet connectivity, yet the lines will be drawn on the screen)
- Augmented Reality, showing you the next stops and the nearby points of interest
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
ABOUT BARCELONA CITY TOUR
Barcelona City Tour is a touristic bus (HOP ON - HOP OFF) service that shows you the city from a new perspective.
SEE: Thanks to the Barcelona City Tour panoramic deck, you will be able to see the city’s monuments from a different point of view!
HEAR: The audio guide service provides you with all the information on the city and its most attractive places and monuments. There is also a professional guide to answer any queries you may have while on the route.
ENJOY: With the two Barcelona City Tour routes, you can enjoy the most emblematic areas of the city and discover the new Barcelona, from the spectacular Agbar Tower to the city’s new beaches. You can also visit each of the monuments as the Barcelona City Tour ticket allows you to get on and off the bus as many times as you like.
More information: www.barcelonacitytour.com