This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of April 28, 2014. Full version will be available for $6.99 after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at email@example.com
****If you work for an airline other than Continental Airlines please contact me and we can work together to extend the pairing import feature for pilots from your airline.