• See and Tag inspectors. Topped up online but haven't had you card updated yet? Check a map to see where inspectors are - and where they've been. Because the myki system can take days to credit your card after an online top up, you may been charged but still be caught short by inspectors. This is aimed to help you in that situation.
* Check your latest card balances. View your expiry dates and see your last transaction details. This is real time and on the spot instead of logging on the website or trying to see the tap on reader. It's easy and it's in your hands.
* Report dangerous and suspicious passengers to alert everyone where a potential threat is.
* Report problems and tag them with a location, tram line, train station or bus route;
'Top up machine is broken - Southern Cross Station, 5 mins ago'
* Make comments about the Myki® system and share your experience - feel free to complain or let everyone know how much you love the system.
Melbourne - it's your city, it's your public transport system, it's yourMyki - and this is your app.
Thank you for all your feedback. We hope to continue providing you the best Myki® app around, please continue sending us all the feedback you got! We love it
yourMyki is not affiliated with Myki® or Public Transport Victoria. Myki® is a registered trademark of the Public Transport Victoria.
If you're having errors after the update, try clearing the application cache by going to Android Settings > Applications > yourMyki and clicking on Clear cache!
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Designed to be quick and easy to plan public transport journeys using:
* your current location
* a point on a map (long press)
* a place name or address
The journey planner used by this app derives its data from the timetables of Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
PTV timetables are publicly available via the ptv.vic.gov.au website.
This app or its author are not related to the PTV organisation.
Timetables are updated regularly and their accuracy should be considered best effort.
*** What should be added to the app next? ***
This app is being actively developed every day. If you want to have your say about what should be added next, add your features and vote for others at our feedback site - http://openptdata.uservoice.com
Any issues with the app or the accuracy of the data should be emailed to email@example.com.
Please please submit any app crashes to Google Play. If you submit it, I will fix it!
Metlink’s official customer information app is now available for download in beta.
The beta app provides you with the latest train, tram and bus information on the go. You can:
- check timetables and real-time tram information
- plan your journey
- view the unplanned changes for metropolitan trains
- load your favourite stations and stops for quick access to timetables
- submit feedback using the app’s ‘feedback’ tab.
Your feedback will help us improve this customer information tool when we develop a native app to make full use of Android’s functionality.
Please email if you require any new feature to be included.
Please note : The app will not remain ad-free in the near future.
Allows for train timetable search between two stations.
Allows for viewing journey details (Plan Journey) if multiple modes of transport are needed.
Plan Journey section also displays platform numbers/bus bay numbers wherever applicable.
Destination tracking with reminders (does not seem to work too well in City Loop).
View timetable for a particular train line.
Allows for switching the direction of travel with the click of a button.
Displays information about journey time and the time left for departure.
Displays the stations at which the train stops, in an easy to read format.
Takes into account public holidays, weekends and day restrictions.
Shows connecting train services.
Timetables are downloaded on a 'need to download' basis.
Displays Metro's live service updates - if impacting your line.
Allows custom settings:
Origin and Destination setting for morning travel and vice versa.
Time display in 12/24 hour clock format
Time offset - default 0, if set then displays services from offset minutes before current time.
If none of these values are set, then the app remembers your 'from' and 'to' selections and flips them based on time (AM/PM).
If a station name is clicked from the details view, and if the network is available, it displays station information from public transport Victoria website.
PS : Special thanks to Mr. Adrian.T for helping me test this app.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
Melbourne train complaints allows you to have multiple user profiles to make complaints from. Complaints made can use the default message which will request a refund on your behalf or the option to create your own custom message. When sending the complaint the app also gives the option to send the complaint to Metro, the minister, or the federal minister of public transport.
The app will keep you up to date on the status of each train line and display further information when tapped. Data keeping the train lines up to date is sourced from the metro website.
The app will provide links to the official complaint forms for Metro, Myki, (PTV) Public transport Victoria and the public transport ombudsman as well as a link to the Melbourne train complaint’s Facebook page.
At a glance see if your train services are running or if there are any disruptions before leaving or on your way to the station and save time.
The aim of this app is to show what you care about fast without getting in the way with unnecessary information.
Green - Good Service
Orange - Minor alerts / disruptions / delays
Red - Major alerts / disruptions / changes to services
For Orange and Red, click on the Train Line to see details provided by Metro / Public Transport Victoria (PTV).
The free app for buses, trains and trams in the Mitteldeutschen Verkehrsverbund (MDV) and the city of Bonn (SWB) – Now with a new Look and Feel and new features!
Buy tickets by smartphone – without any registration, without an extensive search, without any knowledge of rates. On top easy.GO offers an easy and secure payment via the mobile phone bill or prepaid card.* The fast alternative if cash is not handy!
And easy.GO offers even more:
- Station-Location via GPS
- Connection information
- Current departure times
- Interactive maps
- Latest traffic news
- Favorites & History feature
Information about all features and the list of supporting network operators can be found on www.myeasygo.de
Happy to answer your questions about easy.GO in the region of MDV is:
• our Service-Hotline under 01803 327946* (01803-easygo*) or
• via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday till Sunday, 7 a.m. till 9 p.m.
Happy to answer your questions about easy.GO in the region of Bonn is:
• our easy.GO-Support-Team under +49 3641 5733420 or
• via E-Mail to email@example.com on Monday till Friday, 9 a.m. till 4 p.m.
* 0,09 EUR/Min. incl. VAT from land lines, mobile rates max. 0,42 EUR/Min.
The app needs internet access next to the following permissions:
Your location: Determination of "Current position" to use it in the connection information as start or destination or to determine stops nearby.
Your address book: To set an address from your contacts as start / destination the app needs access to your address book. By selecting a contact the stored address is copied as start/destination for the concerning request. Further information are not used.
Your messages: To unlock for the ticket purchase the activation link will be automatically selected out of the concerning SMS.
Travel, navigate your way through Melbourne and Victoria's public transport system with the best journey planner on the app store.
The app lets users quickly and easily find the shortest routes to get from one place to the next using public transport in Victoria.
It covers journeys using all forms of public transport including Metro train, Yarra tram, bus and V-line services.
BETA - Note that this app is still been developed, hence there might be some issues. You can help us out by providing feedback before rating.
Data used in this application is from PTV, we are not in anyway shape or form affiliated with PTV.
More info in our posts!
Se han seguido criterios de "Diseño para Todos!" de modo que TV-G Transporte Vitoria-Gasteiz cuenta con una interfaz accesible para usuarios del lector de pantalla TalkBack y amigable en general.
Usable, podrás seleccionar una ruta de distintas maneras:
- Escribiendo en los cuadros de texto.
- Hablando al micrófono.
- Marcando los puntos sobre el mapa.
- Además, si quieres utilizar tu posición como origen o como destino de la ruta tan sólo tienes que dejar en blanco el cuadro de texto correspondiente.
Sobre el mapa se muestra la ruta calculada así como el camino que hay que recorrer andando hasta la parada de origen y desde la parada de destino.
Conoce la hora de salida y de llegada del autobús o tranvía y la línea pulsando sobre las paradas de origen y de destino.
Averigua de un vistazo en el mapa el tiempo total de la ruta y el número de trasbordos (accesible).
Si lo prefieres, también puedes consultar en texto (accesible) de toda la información de la ruta en la pantalla "Descripción".
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.