- Quickly and easily view your myki balance and myki pass details
- Add the Myki Plus widget to your home screen to have your balance and pass information at your finger tips.
- Have Myki Plus remind you that your balance is running low or your pass is close to expiring.
- Touch your myki onto your NFC enabled phone to immediately view all your myki details!
Some features require an in app upgrade to unlock.
Please Note: You must register your myki at http://www.mymyki.com.au
This application is not affiliated with Myki® or Public Transport Victoria. Myki® is a registered trademark of the Public Transport Victoria.
For more information and support, please visit http://www.mykiplus.com.au
** Some users are reporting a delay in the upgrade purchase. Please wait a few hours for it to go through, and try opening and closing the app. I'm looking into this issue and hope to ave it resolved soon. Thanks for your patience! **
Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.
Created in Melbourne for people who catch the train and want to simplify their commute.
• The latest departure and arrival times
• Swipe up to see a more detailed timetable
• Once you've added your trips the app functions without an Internet connection
• When you open the app your GPS location sets your closest saved route
• Background colour changes based upon the time remaining until the next departure
If you're not quite ready to leave, you can swipe up and see a timetable of the next few rides - both when they leave and when they arrive at your destination.
The app works offline*, yet is clever enough to update its timetables when they change. GO will even work out which trip you're likely interested in based on your current location.
Give it a try today!
[*] Adding new trips and timetable updating requires an active Internet connection. However, general use requires no mobile data connection whatsoever.
BRAND NEW features now available on V/Times for the Ballarat, Bendigo and Geelong Lines are:
- The number of carriages on each train service
- The platform number at Southern Cross for all departing services (so you don't have to search the large departure screens)
The NEW information listed above is not available to passengers anywhere else.
V/Line Timetables available on V/Times:
- Melbourne to Ballarat Line (including Wendouree)
- Melbourne to Bendigo Line (including Eaglehawk)
- Melbourne to Geelong Line (including South Geelong and Marshall)
- Melbourne to Gippsland Line (to Traralgon)
- Melbourne to Seymour Line
- ALL long distance services operating along the above lines are also included
EXTRA features available on V/Times, information about upcoming trackwork that effects V/Line trains.
A FULL Network Map showing Myki ticketing zones and Myki fare tables showing the prices for all types of fares from Zone 1 to 13.
Plus bonus little known V/Line fare information.
V/Times is optimised for use on Phones and will also work on Tablets.
- Timetables are current and effective 12 October 2014.
This App is not affiliated with V/Line or Public Transport Victoria.
The City Loop is a great way to get across the Melbourne CBD, but it can be frustrating to get down to the platform only to discover the trains are all going the wrong way!
There are 4 separate tunnels which make up the Melbourne City Loop: the Caufield, Northern and Burnley loops all reverse direction in the middle of the day during the week, while Clifton Hill changes direction for weekends.
This widget shows you at a glance the direction of each loop for the time of day, so you can work out where you need to go (or if it's even possible!).
It also shows you metro travel alerts, and the train network map.
This app is in no way affiliated with Public Transport Victoria or Metro Trains.
With Spector your travel safety comes first. Tag uniformed and plain clothed inspectors, or unwanted company, by sharing their location with other fellow commuters. Feel safe when travelling with Australia´s public transport – on a train, a tram or a bus.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth, Spector’s here to help you out: whether it’s to inform others of the location of ticket inspectors, or simply check for recent sightings. Spector’s here for public transport peace of mind.
Join in and be part of the Spector App community! Get on board and make public transport safe and enjoyable for all. Play your part!
- The widget allows you to select upto 5 favourite stops and displays the departure times from the stop nearest to your current location
- If none is selected, it display departure times from the nearest stop/station.
- Displays departure times of train, trams, bus.
Please note that the app does not require GPS set to high accuracy mode. Battery Saving mode is all that app needs.
Designed for professional drivers and anyone who needs to be aware of the height of there vehicle.
For example loaded a roof box or bicycles on the roof.
Please provide us your valuable feedback to further improve this application.
Download schedules for offline viewing in 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams.
FREE VERSION: This free version of TransitTimes+ supports 3 directions search per hour, and allows you to create 1 favorite trip, stop & live tracker in your city. It also includes service alerts + nearby stops. Upgrade today to create unlimited searches and favorites in all supported cities!
You can also:
✔ Find directions when you're not sure where to go.
✔ View real-time vehicle positions (in supported cities, listed below)
✔ View service alerts (in supported cities)
✔ Save your favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ Set a default search time for each favorite so can quickly see upcoming trips.
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME: Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Edmonton
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
CONTACTS - Directions search
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about our use of these permissions.
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, YRT, Yolorbus, 131500 NSW
ACS has implemented the most comprehensive clutch technical and application database in the country including our own brand websites and online catalogues for each product range- Clutchpro, Xtreme Clutch, Xtreme Outback, AG Clutch Australia, and Classic Clutch.
ACS has a commitment to quality and their technical knowledge. Technical information is continually updated and managed by online database, and every model of clutch is individually tested and catalogued, making us industry leaders in product knowledge.
It’s not only clutch at ACS- we stock Dual Mass Flywheels, Single Mass Flywheels, Concentric Slave Cylinders, Thrust Bearings, Spigot Bearings, Bolts, Aligning Tools, and a full range of Clutch Actuation components.
For the first time, ACS’s entire full featured live catalogue is available on your phone - and it’s a free download!