- Quickly and easily view your myki balance, pass and transaction history details.
- Add the Myki Plus widget to your home screen to have your balance and pass information at your finger tips.
- Have Myki Plus remind you that your balance is running low or your pass is close to expiring.
- Touch your myki onto your NFC enabled phone to immediately view all your myki details!
Some features require an in app upgrade to unlock.
Please Note: You must register your myki at http://www.mymyki.com.au
This application is not affiliated with Myki® or Public Transport Victoria. Myki® is a registered trademark of the Public Transport Victoria.
For more information and support, please visit http://www.mykiplus.com.au
Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
With Spector your travel safety comes first. Tag uniformed and plain clothed inspectors, or unwanted company, by sharing their location with other fellow commuters. Feel safe when travelling with Australia´s public transport – on a train, a tram or a bus.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth, Spector’s here to help you out: whether it’s to inform others of the location of ticket inspectors, or simply check for recent sightings. Spector’s here for public transport peace of mind.
Join in and be part of the Spector App community! Get on board and make public transport safe and enjoyable for all. Play your part!
The City Loop is a great way to get across the Melbourne CBD, but it can be frustrating to get down to the platform only to discover the trains are all going the wrong way!
There are 4 separate tunnels which make up the Melbourne City Loop: the Caufield, Northern and Burnley loops all reverse direction in the middle of the day during the week, while Clifton Hill changes direction for weekends.
This widget shows you at a glance the direction of each loop for the time of day, so you can work out where you need to go (or if it's even possible!).
It also shows you metro travel alerts, and the train network map.
This app is in no way affiliated with Public Transport Victoria or Metro Trains.
Our free app lets you skip the queues and book easily using your mobile phone.
With features like;
• Once the driver accepts the booking, the vehicle is displayed on the map so you can track it to your pickup destination.
• Create an 'As Soon As Possible' booking or a Pre-Booking.
• Manage multiple bookings.
• Receive notifications when the vehicle is en-route or when the vehicle has arrived at the pickup address.
• As the booking is placed directly from the app, there is no waiting on hold for an operator to take the booking.
For feedback and enquiries, please email to email@example.com