The current version is a beta version and some buttons/fields behave a bit dodgy, but should never be inaccessible. A major overhaul of the UI is planned, when I got time for it.
Does not yet support things like flanking, immobilization and advantages/disadvantages such as "Lucky". As for modifications, you'll just have to precalculate them. As for Lucky/Unlucky, you're screwed at the moment (this will be fixed).
All in all, this app is still way better than rolling everything manually (including table lookups).
Currently only in English. If anyone has access to the Spanish/French/German version of the game and want to help out with translation, please contact me :)
Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime 1-hour after TV broadcast! Enjoy the current season and catch up on classic episodes of your favorite shows like Naruto Shippuden, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Blue Exorcist, Hunter X Hunter, and many more.
Start watching your favorite Anime immediately for free (no membership required) or experience Premium membership FREE during a 14 day trial.
With a Premium membership, enjoy the following features:
* Watch ad-free
* Stream new episodes immediately after air
* Access exclusive content in HD
* Watch on PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Roku, and more
Join other Anime fans at www.facebook.com/Crunchyroll & www.twitter.com/crunchyroll
Crunchyroll licenses all its content directly and legally to bring you the best and most recent shows from Asia and support the content creators.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
This app for Android offers many and varied animal sounds of exceptional quality. This is perfect to have a good time with your children or simply to laugh a little with your friends! With this educational application for little kids, teach your baby or toddler to recognize animals and noises they make. Also, the keyboard allows you to do an immersive kid’s storytelling (The Three Little Pigs, etc.).
All are listed by category; you will quickly find what you are looking for. A must have for you and your kids!
✔ ENJOY WITH ALL THESE FEATURES:
- A large choice of animal sounds.
- All images have high quality.
- Press button to add yours favorites on the keyboard.
- Easy to use: Just press a button to trigger a noises
- A pretty neat and ergonomic design
- Free and regularly updated
Note: If this app is not producing voice, please check whether your device mute button is engaged or not.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions, to add a specific content, to fix a bug or any other improvements you think will help this making a great game for Android.
Follow us on:
-You can create multiple pictured memes within a minute.
-You will find lots of feature that you need
-Donot get irritated with tens of ads.
If you have any additional request just send as an email then FOLLOW US for new update!
Enjoy and share your funny memes. Meme generator will be your best and most popular tool to share your humour.
***GALLERY PICKER IS ONLY FOR "THUG LIFE PHOTO MAKER FULL". Check our other applications.
*4 FREE ITEMS
*31 different items
*You can edit your photo with Glasses, Hats, Smokes, Guns, Jewels, Texts.
*Fits to all screen sizes
ANIME - CLASSICS & SIMULCASTS
Choose from Anime classics or discover brand new simulcasts fresh out of Japan and available in a wide selection of multi-language subs. New Anime shows and episodes are being added each week, so download the app now to explore current titles available in your country.
ORIGINAL MOVIES & TV SHOWS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW YET
Explore some of the most original Thrillers, Horror movies and edgy Documentaries around. We have a wide variety of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else!
ONLINE FILM FESTIVAL
Join our international community of film fans by voting in our Viewster Online Film Fest ‘VOFF’. Held three times a year, we host a global online film festival to bring communities together with film creators. Download the app and get voting to help decide the next Viewster Online Film Fest selection!
• Watch full length Movies, TV shows & Anime
• Free instant access to all of our officially licensed content
• New Movies, TV Shows & Anime uploaded weekly
• Create watch-lists to watch when you like
• Chromecast support
We really appreciate your feedback and are constantly looking to improve our service. Here are a few important things to note about Viewster:
• Officially licensed content is completely free, however, it is supported by video ads that play before and during the videos to support content creators.
• We do not feature mainstream Hollywood blockbusters or popular hit TV Shows, we specialize in showcasing original content and hidden gems.
• Due to licensing restrictions, some titles may not be available in your country.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we are always happy to hear from you: email@example.com
“Viewster has carved out a niche for itself in independent and foreign-language material on its VOD site as it tries to distinguish itself from more mainstream-focused services such as Netflix or Amazon Prime.” – The Hollywood Reporter
“Watch out, Crackle: Zurich-based VOD startup Viewster is starting to rack up more views than some of its established U.S. competitors.” – Gigaom
“If you love movies and have had at least one "complicated" relationship in your life (and who hasn't?), then you may want to consider the Viewster Online Film Fest” – Indiewire
Viewster is Europe’s leading free online video service. We are a team of international entrepreneurs, tech geeks and pop-culture fanatics who are passionate about building a community of devoted, like-minded fans.
Join our millions of fans around the world!
Stay up to date: http://blog.viewster.com/
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/Viewster
Follow us: https://twitter.com/viewster
With a flexible structure that can be used with different games.
A nice alternative to paper.
- templates: define the fields of the sheet, name, type, values, borders, images, notes;
- characters: choose a template, fill the fields;
- multiple pages structure with swipe navigation;
- field icons (extra color icons in adfree version);
- set characters images from the device Gallery;
- send characters / templates by email; export characters in HTML;
- sample Radiance RPG template included.
- calculated fields accepts: + - / * % and some math functions like abs, floor, ceil, sqrt, etc.
- if you find a bug or something didn't work as expected please contact me so I can correct the problem.
- special thanks to Dario Nardi for Radiance RPG (www.radiancerpg.com)
- there are few templates/characters included because I have to contact the game editors to ask permission and it's not easy
- FREE version with ADs.
rpg, rpg sheets, rpg tools
Tired of trying to pick masterminds, schemes, and heroes for your Marvel Legendary card games? This free app makes it quick and easy to get up and running with minimal input and maximum output. Simply pick the number of players and the app will select a Mastermind and a Scheme, then automatically assign Villains, Henchmen, and even build out your Hero Deck for you, all with instructions on Scheme Twists and any other special rules applied by the Scheme.
The free app gives you two options for selection to maximize your enjoyment - you can choose basic/random selection, which just randomly chooses your Mastermind, Scheme, Villain, Henchmen, and Heroes. Or you can opt for the new "Smart Selection" method, which uses the characteristics of the chosen Mastermind, Scheme, Villain, and Henchmen to preferentially select the Heroes which are best suited to the scenario and characters you're fighting. No more having no X-Men when the Blob comes out (statistically speaking)!
The settings for the app allow you to choose from any of the supported expansions (Dark City, Fantastic Four, Paint the Town Red, Villains, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Fear Itself) as well as the Base Legendary set, and to configure the Smart Selection method to increase or decrease the Team and Class preference assignments.
Never worry about manually putting together another Legendary deck again - the Legendary Randomizer has everything you need to cut your prep time for this awesome game down to a few minutes!
And, best of all, it's ABSOLUTELY FREE!! No ads, no pop-ups, no charge. Enjoy!!
Generate Fantasy Names has been developed as a tool for any fantasy roleplaygame (such as Warhammer Fantasy RP, Dungeons and Dragons, DnD 3.5, DnD Next, Ars Magica, Pathfinder, Fragged Empire etc) in mind, and can be useful for roleplayer or game master / dungeon master / storyteller, or even for fantasy writers. Use Generate Fantasy Names as a name generator for your online computer games such as World of Warcraft or any other RPG.
Semi random names based on your criteria
Store your favorite names and send them as a text or mail to your friends.
Groups of given names include
- Catpeople names
- Devas names
- Deamon names
- Drow names
- Dwarf names
- Elf names
- English given names
- Fantasy given names (4000+)
- Fragged Empire names, Corp, Legion, Kaltorans and Nephilim
- French given names
- German given names
- Giant names
- Goblin names
- Halfling names
- Kitsune names
- Nordic names
- Orc names
- Ratpeople names
- Tavern names
- Tiefling names
- Viking names
- Vos names
- Vampire names
- Warforged names
Groups of surname include:
- (english) professions
- Dwarf surname
- Elf surname
In Generate Fantasy Names you select different groups of words/names, for example Title - English Male Name - Color - Animal and Generate Fantasy Names and will give you names like "Sir Ayamon Black Eagle" or "Master Ruben Grey Bear", the list goes on and on.
Categories of words Generate Fantasy Names include:
Titles (ex Lord, commander, Sir)
English male Name (ex John, Bryson, Conrad)
Colours (ex black, dark, white)
Weather effects (ex moon, blizzard, cloud)
Metal (ex iron, gold, silver)
Weapon (ex pike, sword, hammer)
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
USERS OF DUNGEON SKETCH - This is a new version of the application that will install alongside the old one! We have included an import function for your old data. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Dungeon Sketch is a lo-fi tactical combat map for tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons. This is meant to replace the whiteboard or graph paper that sits in the middle of a gaming table.
The application provides a vector drawing utility, and a collection of images to use as tokens representing players, monsters, or anything else. There is nothing specific to a particular roleplaying system.
This is a HUGE update to the original Dungeon Sketch, with lots of bug fixes and new features. Check out the "What's New" section!
* Three layers to draw on: a background, hidden notes for the game master (put your traps there!), and temporary annotations such as spell effects.
* Lots of intuitive draw tools to support any sort of map you want to draw.
* Fog of War: Set up a map ahead of time and reveal it to your players room-by-room.
* Import your own images to use as tokens in the game, or choose from a large library of provided tokens.
* Manage, tag, and filter tokens, so you can easily drop them in as you play.
* Save and load maps, so you can prepare your game ahead of time.
* Color themes ranging from classic whiteboard and graph paper to more thematic colored backdrops.
* Rectangular and Hex Grids.
New features in this play store re-launch include:
* Import background images
* Better support for free-form notes on the GM Notes layer
* Better token library, with support for nested tags
* Chromecast a view of the map to your TV, so the entire table can follow along
* Support for phones as well as tablets
* Material Design
* Lots of bugfixes and performance improvements!
Dungeon Sketch is Free, Open Source software. Visit the application website to browse the code, and please consider contributing!
If anything is broken, please email me in addition to writing a review! Simply writing a review severely limits my ability to follow up on issues.
"So good it should be banned from ladder games."
These are just some of things that top StarCraft 2 players and casters will probably say about SC2 Build Player when they try it. This app turns your Android phone into your own personal StarCraft II coach, giving you visual and audio reminders for buildings, units and upgrades as you play, for your chosen race and strategy.
- Play like a pro by receiving reminders of complex build orders as you play
- 46 up-to-date build orders included in version 2.1.5, including 26 builds for the new Heart of the Swarm expansion
- All build orders include detailed explanation and references - learn the "why" as well as the "what" of effective strategies
- Includes strategies for every possible match-up of Terran, Zerg and Protoss
- Uses Text-To-Speech to give you in-game alerts for your build order - no need to look away from your monitor while playing
- Build order timings are based on either best possible times or times achieved by professional StarCraft 2 players
- Player features: Play/Pause/Stop/Seek, all SC2 Game Speeds
- NEW: Built-in editor so you can create your own build orders with timings, or customize the standard ones
- Supports arbitrary reminders - e.g. when to scout, if you should put only 2 workers on gas, etc.
- Configurable early warning time for build alerts
- Supports both Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm
- Simple, modern interface based on Jelly Bean theme
Pro version is also now available
Please let me know about any bugs, errors or issues you come across by emailing me at kiwiandroiddevgmail.com. Feedback, suggestions and ideas for new build orders from StarCraft veterans are also welcome.
SD Card Access - so you can export your builds to plain-text files on your SD card
Internet Access - necessary to serve ads in the free version
StarCraft® II: Wings of Liberty™
©2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Wings of Liberty is a trademark, and StarCraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm®
©2013 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Heart of the Swarm and StarCraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Content from Team Liquid (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/) licensed under CC-BY-SA.
Content from GosuBuilds (http://www.gosubuilds.com/) used with permission.
Content from Zergology (http://zergology.tumblr.com/) used with permission.
"This app is badass." - Steve Helt, Paizo RPG Superstar 2013
Explore a map containing friends and foes. More than 150 miniatures and 12 maps are included or you can add your own from pictures stored locally on the device. View the tabletop from any direction, you can zoom out to see the whole map at once, get a top down view for counting squares, or look over the shoulder of one of your heroes at the monsters they are facing.
Start a multiplayer game with others, whether they’re around the other side of the world, or across the room.
It's purely a simulation of physical miniatures on a map, without any rules, like you would have on a table at home.
-Single mode versus CPU
-Multiplayer with one Android
-Multiplayer with two Androids by bluetooth (requires Android 2.0+)
-Multiplayer with two Androids by Internet (Online)
If you have problems with bluetooth, sync the androids first.
If you have problems with Internet:
-3G, your telephone operator may filter packets.
-WIFI, remember to redirect port 9123 to your IP.
PD: Only (Bazinga) sound with a "perfect"
-Lizard eats paper
-Lizard poisons Spock
-Spock vaporizes rock
-Spock smashes scissors
-Scissors decapitate lizard
-Scissors cut paper
-Paper disproves Spock
-Paper covers rock
-Rock crushes scissors
-Rock crushes lizard
In this moment it is only available for Window and Linux, but MacOs version is in development
Droidtick allows you to simulate keyboard keys (A, B, Alt, Control, Enter…), multimedia keys (Play, Stop, Volume…) and up to four virtual joysticks, which will offer you a better gaming experience. You can create as many configurations as you need and connect different terminals, each one with a different configuration, allowing many players simultaneously.
Thanks to smartphone’s touch screen, Droidtick can create skins with any design and number of buttons, even using the accelerometer as a WiiMote or similar, being really useful for flight simulators and racing games.
-Super Nintendo (SNES)
-Octopus Remote (for video and music players)
For download server and more info: http://miguelangellv.wordpress.com/droidtick-en
Programming: Miguel Ángel López
Graphics: Juan José Nunes
Thanks Eduardo Cueto for translation
DroidTick use AndEngine (www.andengine.org)
The original designs are SNES and NES to Nintendo.
1. Despliega la invitación de boda.
2. Abre la aplicación.
3. Coloca el móvil o tablet enfocando el texto (has de ver toda la hoja).
4. Ten un poco de paciencia y…¡¡SORPRESA!!
5. Si no hay sorpresa… Cierra la app, aseguráte que no está la aplicación de la cámara abierta y vuelve a empezar.
## Educación, Interinos de Primaria y Secundaria ##
- Andalucía (CEP)
- Castilla-La Mancha
- Castilla y León
## Sanidad ##
## Genéricas ##
Basta con introducir el NIF/DNI y la categoría a la que pertenece y la aplicación obtendrá todos los datos.
Cada cierto tiempo (configurable) la aplicación comprobará de forma automática si se han realizado cambios en la bolsa y avisará mostrando los cambios en cada una de las provincias, evitando tener que comprobarlo manualmente.
Todo quedará reflejado en los históricos y gráficas que realiza la aplicación.
Este histórico podrá exportarse a Excel para enviarlo a amigos o a tu ordenador donde poder hacer tus propios cálculos.
Podrás añadir tantos NIFs como desees para conocer los cambios de amigos y familiares (pídeles permiso...).
Si conoces alguna otra bolsa, ponte en contacto conmigo e intentaré añadirla.
Nota: El campo "Último cambio" indica la última vez que se detectó un cambio en la posición, no la última comprobación realizada.
Para sugerencias o notificar errores disponéis del Twitter @Embolsados_App y la Comunidad G+
Onda Campus es una aplicación Open Source
que te permitirá escuchar la radio universitaria más entretenida desde cualquier lugar y en el
momento que lo desees.
Con esta aplicación podrás conocer antes que nadie las novedades de la emisora y escuchar
sus programas en streaming. Actualidad, música, cultura, humor, debate, educación…
Disfruta de los servicios que te ofrece:
-Comparte sus contenidos con tus amigos por Facebook, Twitter y las principales redes
-Podrás suscribirte a tus contenidos favoritos para avisarte cuando haya nuevos audios.
-Conocer todas las novedades de Onda Campus
-Crearás lista de reproducciones fácilmente para escuchar programas seguidos
PD: La primera vez que se inicia la aplicación tarda en obtener los datos, pero
solo es la primera vez.
Podrás acceder cómodamente a las novedades de la emisora y escuchar los programas en streaming.
-Selecciona tus programas favoritos y te avisará cuando haya nuevos capítulos
-Ve la novedades de RadioUniversidad.es
-Crea lista de reproducciones fácilmente para escuchar programas seguidos
-Comparte los capítulos en Facebook, Twitter...
PD: La primera vez que se inicia la aplicación tarda en obtener los datos, pero solo es la primera vez.