Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games all over the world.
Blackjack as like as the possibility of real feeling of the victory and real excitement at casino would provide your hands with the pleasant sensation of the victory at anytime anyplace.
[Special Update_AD version]
1. Simple interface and easy control
2. Choose the table according to betting range
3. Colorful Graphic with Good Quality
4. Using world ranking with Scoreloop.
5. Post on Facebook Wall.
블랙잭 마스터스 - Blackjack Masters]
- 안드로이드 버전 정통 카지노 카드 게임 블랙잭 출시
- 카지노를 직접 방문하지 않아도 직접 사용하시는 폰을 통해 정통 카지노 게임 블랙잭을 언제 어디서나 플레이 가능
- 게임 설명 :
블랙잭은 전세계적으로 가장 인기있는 정통 카드 게임입니다.
아직까지 블랙잭을 경험하지 못하셨던 분들은 지금 바로 다운로드 해 보시기 바랍니다.
블랙잭은 받는 카드 패의 숫자 합이 21을 만드는 매우 간단한 룰로서 초보자도 쉽게 배울 수 있으며, 미국 라스베가스, 마카오의 카지노에서 느낄 수 있었던 승부의 짜릿함을 언제 어디서나 당신의 손위에서 느낄 수 있게 해 줍니다.
블랙잭 마스터스는 실제 카지노에서 느낄 수 있는 사실적인 고퀄러티 그래픽을 바탕으로 테이블 배팅 금액별로 준비된 다양한 테이블에서 블랙잭을 즐길 수 있습니다.
Scoreloop 월드랭킹에 등록후 Facebook과 연동하여 다른 사용자들과 함께 랭킹 경쟁이 가능합니다.
[고객지원 및 문의사항]
E-mail : email@example.com
There is a basic card counter to help determine your stake.
Blackjack assistant will also help especially at online blackjack tables by displaying the overall bias on player hands, Bust, Low, High and 21, this is a good indication of when to just walk away.
This version has had some extra work done in preparation for the adaptive strategy feature. This is not active yet but will be in the next version and will include various ways for the software to learn and adapt to the conditions of the game. There are several ways implemented including a scaled down neural network. These features will be turned on in the next update and should not affect the current version, but please get in contact if there are any issues.
Blackjack Simulator lets you simulate thousands of games of blackjack with your own or predefined settings. It lets you select the playing, counting, betting strategy, set the game rules specific to your casino, set number of players, decks in shoe and other. It lets you see the statistics for each player after the simulation, or preview the simulation.
The app simulates specified number of blackjack games (game = one shoe played) using the chosen settings. At the end of simulation of one game, players' bankrolls and statistics from that game are used in the next game. After all games are simulated, the final bankrolls and statistics from the last game are shown for each player. For simulations with max 10 games, it is possible to preview the simulation. For simulations with higher number of games (max 500 000 is possible), it is not possible to preview simulation due to memory reasons. (App cannot store information about all the cards and results of every round for each player because it would run out of memory after some time. Instead only bankroll and statistics information are stored and updated.)
This app can be used to compare different playing, counting, betting strategies. Just set the strategies you want for each player and then compare the results. Five Comparison settings are already predefined in the app.
* Playing strategy - possible to select predefined Basic strategy or create your own strategy.
* Counting system - possible to select one from predefined Hi-Lo, Omega 2, Zen Count, Not counting systems or create your own system.
* Betting plan - possible to select one from five predefined plans, or create your own plan.
* Casino rules - possible to select one from predefined US standard, EU standard rules or create your own rules.
* Simulation profiles - possible to create your own simulation profiles where you set number of players and set above strategies and other settings for each player or select one from 5 predefined comparison profiles to see which strategies work better in real life.
* Number of shoes played, number of players, bankroll, bet.
- Possible settings: surrender, number of splits, game type (if the dealer peaks), minimum and maximum bet, blackjack pays, dealer stands on soft 17.
- Not possible settings: double on any two cards is possible, double after split is allowed, hitting on split aces is not allowed.
Why to buy this app? Seeing the simulation results can be more helpful then reading many books on blackjack. This is practice instead of theory. Just by playing with the app and not reading any book on blackjack you identify key factors that determine whether you win or lose in casino.
Keywords: Blackjack Simulator, Cards & Casino, Blackjack, 21, Cards Counting, Blackjack Strategies, Betting Strategies, Counting Strategies, Playing Strategies, Casino Rules, Blackjack Simulation
Setting a modest goal and knowing when to quit the game, can be the difference between winning and losing.
Attempting to win $10,000 when you start your BJ game with $50 is not realistic.
Beating the house and making a $150 when you start the BJ game with $300 is realistic if:
1. You Play according to the Basic rules (Click Basic rules)
2. You leave the table when you win 50% of your starting bankroll (Click Manage money)
To practice implementing the basic rules, try playing BJ game on this screen and quit when you bankroll is $3000
Also known as 21, the card game is the most widely played casino game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and dealer, meaning that players compete against the dealer but not against any other players. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards. The object of the game is to beat the dealer, which can be done in a number of ways:
- Get 21 points on the player's first two cards (called a blackjack), without a dealer blackjack;
- Reach a final score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21; or,
- Let the dealer draw additional cards until his or her hand exceeds 21.
BlackJack! does not claim to be a Blackjack trainer, nor does it support the myriad of rule variations found in casinos around the world. It does however support the basic Blackjack rules and has a fairly intelligent (and competitive!) dealer.
* 4 Players
* Players 2, 3 & 4 can be either human or app-controlled
* Pass 'n Play multiplayer up to 4 players
* Configuration window for each player to set Player Name, In/Out, Human/Computer & Bet Amount
* No maximum bet limit (minimum $100)
* Animated dealing
* Players 2,3 & 4 can be included or excluded
* Double-Down & Split options
* Play with 1-4 decks of cards (selected in Options screen)
* Auto shuffle when 75% of cards are used
* 3-1 payout for Blackjack
* 5-1 payout for 5 Under
* Sound on/off/volume controls in Options screen
* Player progress & current bet amount is saved during gameplay
NOTE: BlackJack! is intended to be played for amusement only. The amounts bet, won & lost in the game are virtual & have no value in the real world.
❨ Think of this free blackjack game as s strategy trainer, because if you look at it this way, you can switch your perspective when you play by playing over and over with this simulator. Some people say that slot games are cool but we know Blackjack is the best game in the world! This game is not a blackjack tutorial but it will surely give you the opportunity to play for free and get the free casino game acting as a trainer that can even lead you to a tournament. Who knows? Playing again and again without spending your money is a good way to get a hang of the game!
❨ Play Blackjack Card Tornado Offline and feel jut like in a trip to Vegas, this video game is here to entertain you with bonus coins all free. Plan your side bets and go for a world tour in your imagination and play with friends to test your new blackjack skills!
❨ This blackjack is a 101 for a newbie and also a pretty exiting game for seasoned players. So go ahead and download Blackjack Card Tornado Offline now and enjoy blackjack 21 free fun this 2014 without going online!