Inspired by the classic card game "Memory" or "Concentration" using Japanese Hiragana.
Hiragana Memory Game is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down and two cards are flipped face up each turn. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. A matching pair is the Hiragana with its corresponding Romaji.
ka ↔ か = Match!
bo ↔ ぼ = Match!
tsu ↔ こ = No Match!
Use the help file for the correct pairs by pressing MENU during the game.
* 107 different Hiragana in all.
* Randomly selects 15 pairs to ensure a different game every time.
* Amazing graphics to test your memory and knowledge!
Challenge your friends and see who can get the lowest score!
* Developer name change.
* Added 15 more Hiragana!
* Ability to see all cards before play starts.
* Automatically flips wrongs cards over after 2 seconds.
* Added 21 more Hiragana!
* Fixed tablet graphical errors.
* Changed “score” to “attempts” and added a cards remaining counter, request made by HeLLoKiDDy. Thanks!
* Added 3 Difficulty levels!
* A better organized Hiragana help file.
* Added 25 more Hiragana!
* Compatible with Android 1.6+!
It is designed to adapt to different types of screen, from small screens of mobile phone up the more large of the tablets.
- 111 syllables including the compound hiragana and the obsolete hiragana that you can include / exclude optionally.
- 3 selectable hiragana groups to adapt the learning curve to your liking
- 3 game modes (kana, romaji, or both) and a special beginner mode
You'll get random Hiragana characters and your task is to transcribe them into Romaji, e.g. ひらがな -> Hiragana.
You can choose what groups of characters to generate from in the Preferences screen.
This is a nice companion for all who are learning Japanese language.
If you have any suggestions, send us an e-mail.
Tags: Japanese, hiragana, romaji, japan
If you like our Lite version, checkout our Full version which contains more vocabulary and puzzles to solve.
This application is supported 27 languages as follows.
Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese(Hiragana and Kanji), Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portugues, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Some messages for new UIs are left in English. If you can translate them to your language, please email us. Thank you.
More from developer
Frame rate and graphics quality depend on your device, but the app supports realistic real-time physics, shading and even accurate shadows. Should work well on many different recent phone and tablet devices.
This application is a free demonstration version of Pair o' Dice, soon to be on the marketplace. Try it out to see if your Android device has any problems with the Unity engine physics model, before you buy!