Inspired by the classic card game "Memory" or "Concentration" using Japanese Hiragana.
Hiragana Memory Game is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down and two cards are flipped face up each turn. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. A matching pair is the Hiragana with its corresponding Romaji.
ka ↔ か = Match!
bo ↔ ぼ = Match!
tsu ↔ こ = No Match!
Use the help file for the correct pairs by pressing MENU during the game.
* 107 different Hiragana in all.
* Randomly selects 15 pairs to ensure a different game every time.
* Amazing graphics to test your memory and knowledge!
Challenge your friends and see who can get the lowest score!
* Developer name change.
* Added 15 more Hiragana!
* Ability to see all cards before play starts.
* Automatically flips wrongs cards over after 2 seconds.
* Added 21 more Hiragana!
* Fixed tablet graphical errors.
* Changed “score” to “attempts” and added a cards remaining counter, request made by HeLLoKiDDy. Thanks!
* Added 3 Difficulty levels!
* A better organized Hiragana help file.
* Added 25 more Hiragana!
* Compatible with Android 1.6+!
You'll get random Hiragana characters and your task is to transcribe them into Romaji, e.g. ひらがな -> Hiragana.
You can choose what groups of characters to generate from in the Preferences screen.
This is a nice companion for all who are learning Japanese language.
If you have any suggestions, send us an e-mail.
Tags: Japanese, hiragana, romaji, japan
It is designed to adapt to different types of screen, from small screens of mobile phone up the more large of the tablets.
- 111 syllables including the compound hiragana and the obsolete hiragana that you can include / exclude optionally.
- 3 selectable hiragana groups to adapt the learning curve to your liking
- 3 game modes (kana, romaji, or both) and a special beginner mode
Traditionally studying the Japanese alphabet has been quite an ordeal requiring people to play with flash cards. These cards offer little help on proper pronunciation. We solve all these problems with Kana Match, a game that makes the learning process unique, funny and rewarding.
Learn to master all the 46 Hiragana and 46 Katakana characters. The game takes you to a language learning adventure with a young man named Ryo. Help him learn the language of his ancestors and make a lasting impression on a certain young beautiful girl.
With Kana Match, you pair a Hiragana or Katakana character with its Romanized translation. You also hear their pronunciations by a native speaker. This helps you to learn their sound respectively. Players will go through all Hiragana and Katakana characters in level-based game modes, which teach new characters every few levels.
The Japanese voices are recorded in high-studio quality by the recording artist, Ayako Higuchi.
Five challenging game modes:
- HIRAGANA: Play through 230 levels and unlock all 46 Hiragana characters.
- KATAKANA: Play through 230 levels and unlock all 46 Katakana characters.
- CLASSIC: Unlocked characters are used to test your skills, make no mistakes!
- SURVIVAL: Battle against 30-seconds timer with your unlocked characters.
- BLITZ: One-minute time limit with all 46 characters. How good are you?
Game modes such as Classic, Survival and Blitz can be played with either one of the character sets, Hiragana or Katakana.
A japanese girl samurai called "Sakura" will ask you how to read a random hiragana or katakana simbol, and you must answer with the correct answer. When you three life dissapeard, Sakura will measure your japanese samurai capacity.
Try to get the highest score and show her you knowledge, if you get a hight score she will change her feeling to you!!
Have Fun and Learn!!
HOW TO PLAY:
Use swipe to move the tiles.
When two tiles with the same sings touch, they merge into one!
Catch is to get to the さ tile.
Frame rate and graphics quality depend on your device, but the app supports realistic real-time physics, shading and even accurate shadows. Should work well on many different recent phone and tablet devices.
This application is a free demonstration version of Pair o' Dice, soon to be on the marketplace. Try it out to see if your Android device has any problems with the Unity engine physics model, before you buy!