I wanted to try the demo before buying. How can I test the app before buying the full version if I can't do anything? Why bother making a demo app if it's not going to do anything? I went through the trouble of setting it up & signing into all accts, then to come to find out nothing works. It wasn't very hard to set up, but it wasted a bit of time after logging into all of my different accts & settings. After reading reviews I am hesitant in buying full version. I'll stick with free shareboard which is probably just as good just not as pretty
Awesome I'll buy once g+ is actually integrated. I'm sure it's Google's fault but it's too many steps to post to all.
Best social app Sharing has never been easier!
Demo no Free My complaint is simple. The description is Demo. That means I should be able to try All features.. Make it a Trial Version so that the Features could be enabled for a period so I could actually demo the app.
Totally disappointing I bought the pro version of this when it became available. At that time the dev was responsive and bug fixes where quick. Fast forward to now, fails to post frequently, no updates, dev ignores bug reports and emails. I would try 'share everywhere' as the developer has either abandoned or doesn't care about the users of this app.
Bing Social networking On Excited to learn more! Thanks.
- <b>Multi-account support! <i>Unfortunately, due to some serious structure changes you will need to re-add your Twitter and Facebook accounts after updating the app</i></b> [PRO only]
- <b>Brand new sexy layout!</b>
- <b>Posting to Facebook Pages!</b>
- Sharing code rewritten from scratch <i>(and now open-sourced, see: http://maciej.es/zqfx4)</i> – <b>no more sharing issues!</b>
- Links posting in Quick Share!
- Updated Google+ icon
- Lots of fixes
Everypost: Social Media Platform for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin & more
Platinum Dialer Social is an application for making high quality VoIP calls.