-HTC One (m8)
-HTC One (m7)
-HTC Butterfly S
-HTC Desire 600 dual sim
-HTC One Dual Sim
-HTC Desire 200
Fire your DSLR camera shutter using this simple app , using the built-in IR blaster in any HTC to shoot your pictures without touching the camera to avoid shaking and also great for family pictures.
this app support most DSLRs camera
- Sony alpha
-Fire your shutter using volume up button for all DSLRs. for Canon and Sony press Volume down for 2 seconds delay
-now support Olympus , Mintola ,Fuji.
HOW TO USE?
THIS HOW TO ENABLE IR RECEIVER IN THE CAMERAS
-for canon cameras you have to set the drive mode to 2 sec\Remote this will enable the IR receiver in the camera.
-for Nikon go to menu>shooting modes>select quick response remote.
-for Sony and Pentax please search how to enable regular IR remotes in those cameras before you rate the app.
the only thing you have to do is sliding right or left until you find you camera brand.
This app works on HTC devices with built-in infrared port (IR).
Please if there is any issue with this app contact me before you rate and i will fix it as soon as possible.
Provide 17 effects and will be more.
WARNING ! HIGH PERFORMANCE DEVICES ONLY.
Android 4.0(ICS) or higher devices are NOT SUPPORTED
Android 2.2 or higher Mobile Phones(2.3 or higher for Face Camera)
Android 3.0 or higher Tablets
EXCEPT Devices with
- SGX530(GPU) such as Motorola DEFY/MILESTONE/DROID I&II, LG Optimus Mach/BLACK, and etc. : Not works
* ALL low performance devices is not recommended
* Tested Devices
- Motorola XOOM
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (7")
- Motorola Atrix
- LG Optimus 2X
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S (with C110, OMAP model-I9003- not supported)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire - NOT recommended
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Nexus S
- Nexus One - NOT recommended
The easy-to-use camera widget can be added to your main home screen, allowing you to quickly take a photo or begin recording a video mere seconds from getting it out of your pocket. A variety of settings can be configured after installation meaning the camera will always be ready to snap a picture just the way you want it.
The features include:
- Easy to use camera widget with buttons to capture an image, begin recording a video and a link to the main application.
- Choose from your camera's supported flash modes.
- Choose from your camera's supported photograph resolutions.
- Choose from your camera's supported focus modes.
- Ability to disable auto focus for a speed shot, or enable it for better quality images.
- Choose from your camera's supported scene modes.
- Choose from your camera's supported photograph effects.
- Choose from your camera's supported white balance settings.
- Enable video resolution override for certain devices where the automatic video settings are incorrect. * (See note below)
- Toggle video flash on/off
How to Install:
1. To display the widget on your homescreen, enter the menu and select Add or Personalize. Alternatively touch the screen and hold it until the menu appears.
2. Navigate to Widgets » EZ Cam Widget and it should now be displayed on your current homescreen.
3. Start the EZ Cam Widget application from your Applications menu or from the button on the widget and navigate to the Settings tab. Change the camera settings to suit your needs.
4. Tap the photo button on the widget to instantly take a snapshot, or use the video button to begin recording.
5. The saved videos and photos can be found in the 'EZ Cam Images' and 'EZ Cam Videos' folders on your SD card and are viewable in your gallery.
* Note: EZ Cam Widget automatically detects the devices highest video settings, however the method provided by Android to do this has proved slightly unreliable on certain devices. A few devices used while testing the application showed this problem, these were the Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Desire HD and HTC Desire S. With all of these devices the override resolution option needs to be used to set a supported recording resolution (see the known issues section below).
Please be aware that the camera hardware is different for almost every device, this makes it difficult to create an application that is compatible with every Android phone. If you have any problems with the application please email us with a detailed explanation of your problem and the Android device you are using. We take any problems with our applications very seriously and will help you solve your problem as soon as possible.
A few devices have known issues and can be solved by using the manual resolution override option. Here is a list of known fixes:
- HTC Desire S - Ensure a supported video resolution is selected and the manual resolution override option is enabled.
- HTC Desire HD - Video will work but will record at lower resolution, this can be set to 1280 x 720 manually.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 - Problem with recording video at high resolutions, ensure manual resolution is set (max. 720 x 480).
Also, it doesn't sound The auto-focus tone.
HTC Desire (X06HT / X06HTII) Android 2.2
The resolution is only standard fixation.
(e.g. HTC Desire is 768x432)
* Broken Camera
* Color Edge
* Vertical Mirror
* Horizontal Mirror
Supported features :
* Takes high resolution pictures.
* 19 cool effects
* See the effects in real time during preview.
* Compatible with ALL the devices running on Android 2.3.4 +
* Front camera supported when available
* Flash supported when available
* Share you pics on Facebook with a single button click
* Simple and user friendly interface
* Life time free updates.
If you have any suggestion , feedback, or a bug report do not hesitate to shoot us an email.
More effects are coming soon. If you would like a particular effect to be added to this app , send us an email with pictures describing the desired effect and we'll do our best to make it happen :)
Tags: camera effects, photo effects, instagram, camera360, cam wow, camwow, camera 360, photoshop, camera fun, camera zoom, fx camera, camara 360, instagram, photo booth, photo warp, fat booth, mirror, booth, funny, funny camera live, booth