★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
"High-quality ringtones" has emerged as android app
Anime music of 2011 contains 12 songs
You can be set to "Default notification" "Phone Ringtone" and "alarm" simply by touching the app.
A music name / artist name
1.SCARLET KNIGHT/Nana Mizuki(DOG DAYS)
2.Unmei♪wa♪Endless!/Houkago tea time (K-ON! the move)
3.HIGH POWERED/Sphere (Sinryaku!?Ikamusume /The invader comes from the bottom of the sea!)
4.Immoralist/Yui Horie (Dragon Crisis!)
5.Endless Story/Yukari Tamura(C3-C CUBE/Cube×Cursed×Curious)
6.CONNECT/ClariS (Mahousyoujyo Madoka MAGICA/PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA)
7.TERMINATED/Minori Chihara(Kyoukaisenjyou no Horizon/Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere)
8.Hacking to the Gate/Kanako Itō (STEINS;GATE/Steins;Gate/Shutainzu Gēto)
9.Scarlet Ballet/May'n (Hidan no Aria/Aria the Scarlet Ammo)
11.Os-uchujin/erio wo kamattechan (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko OP)
12.SUPER∞STREAM/Houki Shinonono(Yōko Hikasa) (Infinite Stratos)
Online radio wireless or 3G streaming.
- simple user interface, scallable for all types of displays
- background playback
- app to sd
ProFM Romania, Gen
ProFM Michael Jackson
ProFM Rhythm & Blues
ProFM Classic Rock
ProFM Hip Hop Gold
ProFM Noi Fetele
Plasma Sound is the most fully-featured and 100% free music instrument on the Android Marketplace!
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
On Android 3.0 tablets and up, a new beta feature has been added: The ability to create and play sequences using the front-facing camera. Select the "Motion" tab to try it out!
Follow us on twitter for more release notes, questions, etc: http://twitter.com/plasmasound
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
The beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, and the sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
More from developer
As of version 1.6, SoundBow only supports Android 2.3 or newer versions due to several fundamental changes within the frameworks it has been created with. Permissions: SoundBow needs to read & write data on your SD card in order to save your sound files.
The sound synthesis is structured as a flux of material, similar to a waterfall: the initial white noise serves as the source for all sounds. It is then filtered through several layers, flowing and traveling through filtered paths and probabilities to reach their destination through the speakers.
The result is an ever-changing, sculpted constellation of these tiny filter fragments. The visual field is mapped to the sonic structure: filter values, probability intervals and logical decisions are controlling the minimal, pulsating environment thus creating a contemplative, synesthetic experience.
Please use headphones or external speakers for full experience.
Mental rotation is somewhat localized to the right cerebral hemisphere. It is thought to take place largely in the same areas as perception. It is associated with the rate of spatial processing and intelligence.
How to play:
Each object in the game has an identical twin brother. Your goal is to find all pairs before the time runs out. If you make a mistake you loose a few seconds, so you must hurry up!