★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
According to recent research, a moderate ambient noise improves creativity by prompting abstract thinking. Give you an easy creative boost, stay focused or just relax with one of the multitude of combinations.
Ocean, Vienna cafe, Forest, Raindrops.
In preview mode: Dolphins, Wind, Cricket, Fireplace, Soft rain, Thunder rain, Mountain pastures, Summer river, Coast waves, Railway, White noise, Pink noise.
- Variety of ambient sounds
- Live sound mixing
- Sleep timer
- Offline sounds (no internet connection needed!)
- Ads free
- 7/7 support (please submit a support request to contactez @mail.com)
The Acccelerando app for Android lets you design dynamic, physical soundscapes. It works like this: instruments send out note spheres that attract each other and collide. Two identical notes that collide become hot and play their tone, following the rhythm. The dynamic movement of the notes weaves a constantly shifting tapestry of sound that can range from ethereal tinkling or muzak to unexpected musical scenes.
- more than ten different instruments (piano, guitar, synth, etc.)
- a background FM synthesizer to add a little 'oomph' to sounds
- several configurable chord progressions to spice up a scene musically
- backing drums with a variety of rhythms
- various visualization options to dress up scenes
- an edit mode that lets you create and modify your own scenes — all via tapping, flicking, spreading, and pinching.
You'll find the complete documentation and more demo videos under http://www.acccelerando.de/en
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
On top of all that is a beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, The sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
Chimaira also lets you:
• Listen to Chimaira music for free
• View a list of Chimaira Profiles
• Keep up with Tour Dates
• View Chimaira Instagram Photos
Chimira is the only interactive app that allows you to get connected with the band Chimaira. Mark Hunter being the Lead singer and only remaining original member of the band and brand, Chimaira says,
"We've been looking for a way to connect with our fans in a streamlined fashion for quite some time. This new app was made by a fan and does exactly that. We will change the song playlist often. For now, enjoy the exclusive tracks and connect with us!" -Mark Hunter of Chimaira LLC.
"High-quality ringtones" has emerged as android app
Anime music of 2011 contains 12 songs
You can be set to "Default notification" "Phone Ringtone" and "alarm" simply by touching the app.
A music name / artist name
1.SCARLET KNIGHT/Nana Mizuki(DOG DAYS)
2.Unmei♪wa♪Endless!/Houkago tea time (K-ON! the move)
3.HIGH POWERED/Sphere (Sinryaku!?Ikamusume /The invader comes from the bottom of the sea!)
4.Immoralist/Yui Horie (Dragon Crisis!)
5.Endless Story/Yukari Tamura(C3-C CUBE/Cube×Cursed×Curious)
6.CONNECT/ClariS (Mahousyoujyo Madoka MAGICA/PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA)
7.TERMINATED/Minori Chihara(Kyoukaisenjyou no Horizon/Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere)
8.Hacking to the Gate/Kanako Itō (STEINS;GATE/Steins;Gate/Shutainzu Gēto)
9.Scarlet Ballet/May'n (Hidan no Aria/Aria the Scarlet Ammo)
11.Os-uchujin/erio wo kamattechan (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko OP)
12.SUPER∞STREAM/Houki Shinonono(Yōko Hikasa) (Infinite Stratos)
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (full IN/OUT control) over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
16 lessons will teach you play the guitar!
These lessons have a lots of musical examples and exercises and you can see and hear its too.
When you learn all lessons you can surprise your relatives and your frinds with your new skills.
These guitar lessons will give you pleasure.
Do you want some melodic and harmonic sounds while texting?
Most important, text fun!
The collection of free sounds for GO Keyboard application includes 4 sound themes (each theme contains 4 sounds: one sound for the space bar, one for delete key, one for enter key and one sound for the other keys). Total 16 sounds for free!
Lists of sound:
HOW TO USE
1. It uses GO Keyboard, you should have GO Keyboard installed to use it; Click here to redirect to the app which has 10000+ colorful themes available and 800+ emoji free to use.
2. After download the GO Keyboard, Please click open GO Keyboard icon -> Sound And Vibrate -> Sound style -> Slide to choose which sound you like
Sound is on!
Give us a five star if you like us. If you have problems, recommendations or additional sounds, please email us or report on our Facebook page. We will deal with it together.
Follow us on Facebook:
To avoid misunderstandings, it's highly recommended to use Google mail for your messages to me! Since the other mail services sometimes move your messages to the "spam" or my replies are lost.
Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service: http://www.goforandroid.com/en/term-of-service.html
New Volume 02 !!! More than 1.000.000 downloads for the Volume 01 !
- Level : Beginner-Intermediate (If it's too difficult for you, try the volume 01)
- 41 Lessons : progressive, easy, clear and commented by your teacher
- 82 amazing videos (150mo) & HD (perfect for Tablet)
- Slow down, Zoom
- Tablatures, full screen
- Amazing sound of the famous guitar Martin HD28
- High-speed progression and results. Become autonomous and good guitarist
- Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist, graduate teacher of State
- Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other
- Works on Tablet and smartphone
Looking to advance your lead playing too? RipChord Deluxe now calculates scales! Pick from all the same tunings, and select from 15 scales to find the exact scale you need.
Dropped D Variant
Dropped C Sharp
Standard Dropped C
G Sharp/C Major
Chord Types Include:
6th Added 9th
Minor Major 7th
7th Suspended 4th
7th Diminished 5th
Augmented Major 7th
7th Augmented 5th
7th Minor 9th
7th Augmented 9th
9th Diminished 5th
Dominant Sharp 9/Sharp 5
Dominant Flat 9/Sharp 5
Springs relies on a spring simulation controlling a bank of oscillators : 8 springs are available each one adjusting the volume of a tuned oscillator.
You can adjust some parameters of the spring simulation to alterate the way springs move and thus the sound produced by the app.
This application is built with free open source software such as Processing (graphics and interaction) and Pure-Data (sound).
If you are willing to use it as real instrument in a performance and you lack some features : drop me an email !
This app was developped with the support of Stereolux (http://www.stereolux.org/)
- Mutli-touch enables you to leave a note at a precise point on the screen : move a spring then move your finger outside the circle before releasing it. The sping will be anchored to that position, tap it to release it.
- one menu with sliders to control effects and spring simulation.
- one menu with buttons to adjust base note and scale to be able to tune your instrument.
- accelerometer use to control the slide's length beetween harmonic combinations.
The app is designer to be used with a headset or a decent pair of speakers, making it louder on the built-in speakers would mean to compress the sound and thus crush the dynamics making the sound less precise.
The code is available here : https://github.com/b2renger/Springs
That being said : have fun !
The sound synthesis is structured as a flux of material, similar to a waterfall: the initial white noise serves as the source for all sounds. It is then filtered through several layers, flowing and traveling through filtered paths and probabilities to reach their destination through the speakers.
The result is an ever-changing, sculpted constellation of these tiny filter fragments. The visual field is mapped to the sonic structure: filter values, probability intervals and logical decisions are controlling the minimal, pulsating environment thus creating a contemplative, synesthetic experience.
Please use headphones or external speakers for full experience.
As of version 1.6, SoundBow only supports Android 2.3 or newer versions due to several fundamental changes within the frameworks it has been created with. Permissions: SoundBow needs to read & write data on your SD card in order to save your sound files.
Mental rotation is somewhat localized to the right cerebral hemisphere. It is thought to take place largely in the same areas as perception. It is associated with the rate of spatial processing and intelligence.
How to play:
Each object in the game has an identical twin brother. Your goal is to find all pairs before the time runs out. If you make a mistake you loose a few seconds, so you must hurry up!