★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
"High-quality ringtones" has emerged as android app
Anime music of 2011 contains 12 songs
You can be set to "Default notification" "Phone Ringtone" and "alarm" simply by touching the app.
A music name / artist name
1.SCARLET KNIGHT/Nana Mizuki(DOG DAYS)
2.Unmei♪wa♪Endless!/Houkago tea time (K-ON! the move)
3.HIGH POWERED/Sphere (Sinryaku!?Ikamusume /The invader comes from the bottom of the sea!)
4.Immoralist/Yui Horie (Dragon Crisis!)
5.Endless Story/Yukari Tamura(C3-C CUBE/Cube×Cursed×Curious)
6.CONNECT/ClariS (Mahousyoujyo Madoka MAGICA/PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA)
7.TERMINATED/Minori Chihara(Kyoukaisenjyou no Horizon/Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere)
8.Hacking to the Gate/Kanako Itō (STEINS;GATE/Steins;Gate/Shutainzu Gēto)
9.Scarlet Ballet/May'n (Hidan no Aria/Aria the Scarlet Ammo)
11.Os-uchujin/erio wo kamattechan (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko OP)
12.SUPER∞STREAM/Houki Shinonono(Yōko Hikasa) (Infinite Stratos)
Useful features include:
⁃ Selection of audio test signals, with the option to download signals for offline use
⁃ Unique decibel calculator
⁃ Room modes calculator
⁃ Octave/third-octave frequency bands calculator with A/B/C/D weightings
⁃ Noise rating (NR) level calculator
⁃ Reverberation time calculators (simple and advanced modes)
In addition, a number of acoustic equations are included, each with the unique provision to calculate any one of the equation terms. Physical units are always selectable where appropriate, for example speed may be calculated or input as m/s, km/h or mph. Equations cover:
- Speed of sound
- Decibel definitions of sound power, intensity and pressure level
- Audio delay
- Sound propagation
- Distance attenuation
- Barrier attenuation
Also provided is background information to some key acoustic concepts and a directory of acoustic related organisations.
Please note: some current facilities follow the convention for the UK acoustics industry, which might differ in other countries. For example, in the UK the decibel reference value for sound pressure in air is 0.00002 Pa.
toolBox for acoustics will be updated over time with more great features. For any feedback (positive or negative!), please contact us via our website.
To create a trigger, choose an audio file that is stored on your phone or tablet. The trigger is shown on the main screen with a large button that starts and stops playback. Each trigger has the following properties:
* Output level
* Fade in time
* Fade out time
* Pause playback or stop and reset to the beginning
* Custom label
Multiple clips can be played at the same time. There's also a button that stops playback of all triggers, in case of emergency.
The free version of Sound Trigger supports up to four triggers. To remove this limit, choose the "Upgrade" item in the options menu and buy the "Unlimited triggers" option for $2.
Note that currently the only supported file format is uncompressed WAV.
Sound Trigger is developed in the spirit of openness and transparency. I encourage users to get involved in the design of new features, testing, and localization. I have set up a Bitbucket site where users can see and update bugs and enhancement requests:
If you encounter bugs or have feature requests, please check Bitbucket and see if it's already a known issue. If the issue hasn't been reported, please file it in Bitbucket or contact me directly instead of leaving a bad review on Google Play. I will do my best to quickly respond to user issues.
Thanks for your interest in Sound Trigger! I hope you have as much fun using it as I did developing it.
More from developer
As of version 1.6, SoundBow only supports Android 2.3 or newer versions due to several fundamental changes within the frameworks it has been created with. Permissions: SoundBow needs to read & write data on your SD card in order to save your sound files.
The sound synthesis is structured as a flux of material, similar to a waterfall: the initial white noise serves as the source for all sounds. It is then filtered through several layers, flowing and traveling through filtered paths and probabilities to reach their destination through the speakers.
The result is an ever-changing, sculpted constellation of these tiny filter fragments. The visual field is mapped to the sonic structure: filter values, probability intervals and logical decisions are controlling the minimal, pulsating environment thus creating a contemplative, synesthetic experience.
Please use headphones or external speakers for full experience.
Mental rotation is somewhat localized to the right cerebral hemisphere. It is thought to take place largely in the same areas as perception. It is associated with the rate of spatial processing and intelligence.
How to play:
Each object in the game has an identical twin brother. Your goal is to find all pairs before the time runs out. If you make a mistake you loose a few seconds, so you must hurry up!