What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
No Computer or laptop is required, just connect your camera with only USB OTG cable to your Android device
Please note that this application is still in BETA phase and there may be issues with your camera!
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will do my best to solve the issue.
Supported Canon EOS DSLR:
Fully compatible cameras: 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 650D / Rebel T4i / Kiss X6, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
Partially compatible cameras: 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 30D, 40D, 400D / Rebel XTi / Kiss X, 450D / Rebel XSi / Kiss X2, 1000D / Rebel XS / Kiss F
- Live View
- Auto Focus
- Bulb capture
- Manual focus adjustments
- Zoom control
- Video recording
- Live View support during Movie mode, including Live View while recording
- Full Screen Mode
- HDR Exposure Bracketing
- Timelapse controller: standard / extended with Bramping option (Bulb Mode)
- Live view histogram
- Grid overlay
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- Focus and Zoom area
- Picture Style
- White Balance
- Color Temperature
- Metering Mode
- Preview images taken
- HDR Timelapse
- Android 3.1+ phone or tablet with USB host mode (Most devices since Android 3.1).
- Canon DSLR camera: EOS 5D, 60D, ...
- USB cable to connect them both.
- Correct USB OTG cable adapter, if applicable.
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
Fatboy Studios Presents PHOTOGUIDE
Your Short-Cut to Success with Every Shot!
You don't need long, long-worded, highly technical books, manuals and DVD's anymore. With Photo Guide from Fatboy Studios you simply choose from the list of Photo Subjects…click and quick and easy instructions appear with expert advice on:
* Choosing the correct F-Stop
* Working with different lighting situations
* The best angles for the shot
* The best framing for the shot
* Best composition for landscapes, action shots and portraits
Works Offline Too!
PhotoGuide has you covered no matter where that next great photo op may pop-up. You don't need to be able to connect to the Internet… all the information is embedded right into the app itself.
The App That Takes the OOPS Out of Photo Ops
Most great photo opportunities won't wait for you to 'figure it out' – it's click it or miss it. With Photo Guide from Fatboy Studios you're only seconds away from the tips you need to get the right shot, every time, out of your Digital SLR Camera.
With this App you can operate your Nikon or Canon DSLR camera.
NO Computer or laptop is required.
Just connect your camera with USB cable to your tablet.
This is BETA release. Some features can produce issues. The price will grow when the App reach stability.
All user that buy this BETA becomes the update for free.
Following cameras are tested:
Nikon: D7000, D300s, D70s, D40
Canon: EOS 400D, EOS 450D, EOS 500D, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III
Others models should work too, but they are not tested.
- Tethered shooting
- Change major settings (aperture, shutter speed, etc.)
- Manual focus / Autofocus*
- Live View*
- Bracketing mode
- Time lapse mode
- Transfer images to the device (RAW + JPEG)
- Preview of transferred images (JPEG only)
* This function depends on the capabilities of the connected camera.
The price is inclusive tax!
OS: Honeycomb (Android 3.1)
HW: USB host mode (Most Honeycomb tablets since Android 3.1)
Additional features in the donate version:
1. Integrated ND calculator
2. Home screen widget for shutter release
3. Control via the devices volume buttons
4. Exposure end notification
5. Video Start/Stop button for Sony NEX cameras
Standard functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote Plus can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
NEW: Kitkat (Android 4.4.2) support!
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
Samsung Galaxy MEGA
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
HTC One [M7]
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote Plus should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Support of a built-in IR sender on Sony or LG devices
Unfortunately neither the Sony nor the LG native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote Plus, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in both API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat doesn't support the built-in IR hardware of your device, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact information is given on the said website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
Any phone has infrared port and loaded with android kitkat
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung note 3
Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom
Samsung I9295 Galaxy S4 Active
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200
Samsung Note 8.0
currently does not work with:
Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 mini
Fire your DSLR shutter using the built-in infrared port on the Samsung devices. this app is extreme simple just slide right or left until you find your DSLR brand and the supported cameras is:
- Sony alpha
if there is any problem using this app please feel free to contact me any time.
DslrRC Extended has new futures including:
- extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdr Controller (up to 17 Shots)
- Interacting with camera
DslrRC Extended Wireless Remote Controller is the app that allows you to control most of a camera's functions from your Android device.
- Android 2.0 or Up device
- Canon EOS DSLR
- The Hardware Arduino Bluetooth receiver
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View (basic function "Turn On/Off Live View on camera LCD")
- Auto Focus
- Manual focus adjustments
- Video Recording (Start/Stop)
- Focus Stacking Assistant
- Extended time lapse controller with Bramping option which using Camera Bulb Mode
- Hdri Controller with option to take up to 17 shots with 1-4Ev apart.
- Focus position
- Shutter speed
- ISO speed
- White Balance
- Metering Mode
DslrRC Extended Remote Controller has been tested with the following hardware:
- Canon EOS: 5D Mk II
and should work with 50D, 500D / Rebel T1i / Kiss X3, 550D / Rebel T2i / Kiss X4, 60D, 600D / Rebel T3i / Kiss X5, 7D, 1100D / Rebel T3
NOTICE: The product is not finished yet and there still might be some issues.
-HTC One (m8)
-HTC One (m7)
-HTC Butterfly S
-HTC Desire 600 dual sim
-HTC One Dual Sim
-HTC Desire 200
Fire your DSLR camera shutter using this simple app , using the built-in IR blaster in any HTC to shoot your pictures without touching the camera to avoid shaking and also great for family pictures.
this app support most DSLRs camera
- Sony alpha
-Fire your shutter using volume up button for all DSLRs. for Canon and Sony press Volume down for 2 seconds delay
-now support Olympus , Mintola ,Fuji.
HOW TO USE?
THIS HOW TO ENABLE IR RECEIVER IN THE CAMERAS
-for canon cameras you have to set the drive mode to 2 sec\Remote this will enable the IR receiver in the camera.
-for Nikon go to menu>shooting modes>select quick response remote.
-for Sony and Pentax please search how to enable regular IR remotes in those cameras before you rate the app.
the only thing you have to do is sliding right or left until you find you camera brand.
This app works on HTC devices with built-in infrared port (IR).
Please if there is any issue with this app contact me before you rate and i will fix it as soon as possible.
Selecting a focus area more precisely, you can achieve more natural and professional image.
Just mark the areas you want, AfterFocus automatically recognizes the focus area precisely even for an object with complex shapes.
This auto function allows you to work faster on smart phones with small screen.
Also, background blur effect of AfterFocus gives a photo the realistic look between the edge of the background and the focus area.
With our realistic filter effects, you will enjoy photographing and photo editing even more, and share them on SNS easily.
1. Smart focus area selection
Simply draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, then AfterFocus will automatically recognize the focus area. You can also select the area with traditional finger painting.
2. Background Blur effect
You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture styles just like DSLR camera.
To emphasize that certain things move, Motion blur effect is also available.
3. Filter effect
AfterFocus offers from basic effects to professional effects like Cross Process without looking artificial.
Also, you can emphasize the spot light on the background using Bokeh effect.
4. Double photo
Take a picture of one object and move slightly to the right to take another picture of the same object, and it will analyze the images and recognize the nearest object, so there is no need to draw the focus area.
(Make sure that the background and the distance of the object are far enough and have clear texture to get a great result.)
5. Easy share
You can share through e-mails and SNS easily and simply.
photo focus camera lens dslr facebook twitter sns photoshop blur bokeh effect image editing aperture dof
1. Hi-res saving up to 3264px (Not all phones supports 3264px)
2. Fast saving by making use of multi-core CPU
3. Supports "Instant Upload" folder when selecting a photo in Nexus 7 or Galaxy Nexus
1. Supports Nexus 7
2. Saves EXIF location information
3. Minor bug-fixes
Now with GPS based declination calculation!
If you have an issue with the application, contact me.
It includes Self-timer, Long exposure, Interval-timer, Count-exposures, Auto Exposure Bracketing. You can also combine these modes. For instance, you can program PhotoIRmote to wait 5min, release the shutter, then take a total of 25 exposures at 2min intervals. You can easily take HDR photos or even make a HDR Timelapse (since it supports sequences of bracketing exposures).
Supported cameras via cable:
All of the cameras including a remote cable port. You’ll need also a CableMode.
Supported cameras via IR:
Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Samsung, Olympus. You’ll need also an IRmitter or a Samsung (SGS4, Galaxy Tab,...) or HTC (HTC ONE,...) phone with built-in IR sensor.
☆☆☆ WARNING! ☆☆☆
- Samsung and HTC phones/tablets including built-in IR sensors won’t need any extra hardware to control the camera.
- Rest of phones will require a Cable Mode or an IRmitter to control the camera. Visit our web to follow DIY instructions to easily build your own.
- PhotoIRmote works with any smartphone running android (2.1 or higher).
Before rating, please check the web, FAQs or contact us by email.
Visit our website for more info.
photography dslr reflex camera shutter control remote infrared ir bot red timer trigger infra photo samsung dslrbot canon nikon pentax sony olympus timelapse aeb exposure bracketing hdr cable
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
● JPEG as well as PNG** image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Self timer for delayed shooting.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 25 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment (developers cannot reply to Google Play comments). Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will do my best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
전용 모듈인 IR Bling Bling을 연결해서 적외선으로 조종을 하게됩니다.
출시 기념 이벤트로 모듈(IR Bling Bling)을 공짜로 드립니다. .(일반우편 :무료-3일, 택배: 착불,기본 2500원-1일, 앱을 구매하시고 배송주소를 입력하시면 됩니다.)
리모콘 촬영, 지연 촬영, 벌브노출, 반복/장 노출
타임랩스 촬영, GPS 촬영 로그 등을 지원합니다.
빛의 예술인 사진촬영은 정확한 노출이 관건이므로, 이를 간편한게 맞출수 있는 기능과 장시간 (노출, 셔터개방)촬영 기능등을 지원합니다.
사진 촬영 시간과 장소를 GPS 정보를 기반으로 자동으로 기록합니다.
사용이 어렵고 떨어지면 큰일나는 고가의 DSLR을 타인에게 촬영을 부탁하지 마시고, IR DSLR을 이용하세요.
(촬영) 촬영과 2초후 촬영을 선택해서 촬영하시면 됩니다. GPS로그 On 을 하시고 촬영을 하시면 촬영시 GPS 값과 시간을 저장해서 맵 기능을 통해 언제,어디서 촬영을 하셨는지 확인가능 합니다.또한 GPS 로그는 내보기 기능으로 메일을 보내 보관해 두실수 있고 구글어스를 통해 트래킹 하실수 있습니다.
(벌브) 벌브촬영을 위해 카메라를 벌브로 설정 후 start 버튼을 누르고 원하는 노출 시간에 stop 으로 촬영을 하시면 스탑와치로 원하는 노출시간을 정확하게 하실수 있습니다.
(타임랩스) 프레임 촬영에 필요한 일터벌미터 기능입니다. 원하시는 인터벌과 매수를 설정하시고 촬영하시면 됩니다.
(장노출) 반복 횟수와 원하시는 노출시간을 설정하시면, 정확한 노출시간으로 일관성 있는 반복촬영이 가능합니다.
지원 가능 브랜드/ 모델
Sony, Nikon, Canon, Pentax, 삼성
Digital SLR : D90, D3000, D5100, D7000, D80, D70s, D70, D60, D50, D40, D40x
Film SLR : F64, F75, N65, N75
Coolpix : 8800, 8400
LiteTouch : 150ED, 140ED, 130ED, 110S, 100W
Digital SLR: 400D, 350D, 300D, Digital Rebel
5D Mark II, 7D, 60D, Rebel T3i /600D, Rebel T2i /550D, Rebel T1i /500D, Rebel XSi /450D, Rebel XTi /400D, Rebel XT /350D, Rebel 300D
Film SLR: ELAN, 10, 30, 33, 50, 55, 100, 300v, 300x, 3000v OD, Rebel K2, Rebel T1 Date, Rebel T2 Date, KissIII, KissIII L, A10,
APS SLR: EOX IX
Sure Shot : Z180U, Z155, 120
ELPH : 370Z, Z3
Digital SLR : K110D, K100D, K10D, K-X, ist DL, ist DS, ist D, ist DS2, ist DL2
Optio : S, S4, S4i, S5i, S5n, S6, S7, 430, 450, 550, 750z, S50, S40, SV, 330, A10, A20, A30
Film SLR : ist, MZ6, MZ-L, ZX-L
삼성 (Pentax compatible)
Digital SLR : GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10
nex-5, nex-5n, nex-7, a900, a850, a700, a580, a560, a550, a500, a450, a390, a380, a330, a290, a230, a77, a65, a55, a33
(현재 구글의 운영체제 업데이트 이후로 겔럭시S2 만 안정적으로 동작을 하고 있습니다. 빠른 시일 안에 대처 방안을 수립하도록 하겠습니다.)
상기 모델과 호환되는 상위 기종등이 스펙상 사용가능 하나, 사용상 문제가 있으시면 sj(at)mtome.co.kr 혹은 전화 0707-119-0077 로 문의 부탁드립니다.
The app includes three tools:
1.The calculator of the depth of field (further – the DoF-calculator).
2.The calculator of the exposure pairs.
3.The calculator of the sunsets time and the sunrises time.
The DoF-calculator will be helpful at the landscape shooting that needs the maximum depth of field. If you’ll choose the model of your camera and will set the aperture’s value, the focal distance and the distance of the focusing action, you’ll find distant both near limit of the sharpness and the hyperfocal distance. You’ll get the maximum depth of field in shot by focusing at this hyperfocal distance.
The calculator of the exposure pairs is being the special value at the shooting at night time when the built-in exposure meter is lacking for the calculation of the correct time of the exposition (built-in exposure meters can calculate exposure up to 30 seconds only).
Simple example: you wish to shoot the night landscape. The built-in exposure meter shows, that the exposure will be equal to 30 seconds at ISO = 1600 and the aperture = 5.6. But your camera has digital noise at ISO = 1600. If you’ll reduce the sensitivity to ISO = 400, exposure time will be 2 minutes and you’ll cover the aperture to 11, the exposure will increase up to 8 minutes. Photo Tools is created for the calculation of these parameters. The app is able to calculate the exposures up to 512 minutes.
The calculator of sunsets and sunrises allows to find out the time of their beginning. It gives this information about any place of our planet in any day.
It is recommended to have a look at the instruction before the using Photo Tools.
You’ll not find advertising in my applications, because they’ve developed for my own use.
Photo Tools is distributing under the license GPL v3. You can receive the source code of the program under the link: https://github.com/yankovskiy/PhotoTools
If you can help with translation into other languages, or you have ideas and offers, or you have found an error in program work, write e-mail to me, please: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudy Dordonne (rework EV-pair kernel)
More from developer
Now supports FEET and YARDS as distance unit as well as small sensors (large crop factors).
Simple to use and operate, just by using your fingers to operate the setting wheels. No clicking needed.
Calculates hyperfocal distance as well as near and far limits of sharpness.
You can use this application with almost any camera as a lot of crop factors are supported.
The COC (Circle of Confusion) can be set by the user, it defaults to 0.030mm.
Sorry, only english at this time.