*App Guaranteed to work perfectly! Please email us if you have any problems at firstname.lastname@example.org
(NOW ON SALE) LIMITED TIME OFFER
The most complete ASL American Sign Language Video Dictionary.
• 5,200 SIGNS
• 765 Multiple meaning words
• Multi-word signs like “don’t want"
• 473 Idioms translated
• Months, Years
• General numbers
• Finger Spelled Alphabet
• Common Phrases like “You’re too late”
• Cache/save video to memory (optional)
• Slow motion feature
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
OVER 5,200 SIGNED WORDS
Translate English into ASL, from A-Z, plus the entire numerical system, common English phrases, symbols and much more. A must have educational App.
Learn Sign Language, by watching our professional Sign Language interpreter and instructor sign over 5,200 individual and multiple word signs. ASL is the first language for people who are deaf.
Note: 3G, or WiFi Internet is required.
Note: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
Note: You must have available memory (space) on your SD card to download the videos.
Comments, questions or support, please contact us at email@example.com
1. TEXT-TO-SIGN GENERATOR (SIGNED ENGLISH)
2. ASL PHRASES (ASL)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: The TEXT-TO-SIGN portion of this app translates English text into ASL signs and generates sentences in “English word order”. However it is not “Signed Exact English” we improve the translation with our Smart Translation Algorithm.
Over 30,000 words translated into Seamless Sign Language Video in real time! Patented technology seamlessly connects each signed word to display a smooth video stream, the only software with this unique feature.
Translate entire books, emails, documents or text from the internet.
Type a sentence, or cut and paste text into the text box and see the video translation in real time. (up to 50 words at a time).
Made in cooperation with Signtel Inc., makers of the “Signtel Interpreter” Sign Language translation software. The Signtel Interpreter was developed with the assistance of deaf product developers, professional Sign Language instructors and interpreters.
NOTE: (This app is NOT a full version of Signtel Interpreter)
• Seamless connectivity between signs
• Over 30,000 words recognized
• Over 1,400 Idioms and Phrases
• Translate up to 50 words at a time
• Cut and paste large amount of text
• Translate entire numerical system
• Time, Money, Dates
• General numbers
• Names i.e. Mr. Brown
• Model mouths each word for lip readers
• Finger spells any word not in our database
• Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Replay Video
• Slow motion
• Loop video
• Swipe video screen to see next or previous video
• ASL Signs in English word order, plus our Smart Translation Algorithm.
110 ASL Phrases
Learn how to sign ASL idioms and phrases. Jessica Tanner (deaf actress) and Dwight D. Godwin, NIC (certified ASL interpreter), translate 100 idioms and phrases such as “where is the bathroom” and “train go sorry” into ASL. (No internet required)
There are many different forms of American Sign Language. For example, there are over 100 different ways to sign “Birthday” and “Picnic” ASL signs vary in different parts of the country and even in different small social groups. We tried to take this into account and provide signs that are most commonly used.
NOTE: This app is not meant to replace a live interpreter.
AUDIO: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
INTERNET REQUIRED for the text-to-sign generator. (WIFI recommended)
Comments – Questions –Technical Support, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Guaranteed to work. Please email us if you have a problem email@example.com**
This app includes approx. 340 signs and over 1 hour of real life video demonstrations! The friendly presenters will help you to learn to sign with your baby in an engaging and enjoyable way.
The keyword signs demonstrated in this video dictionary are based on American Sign Language (ASL). All signs have been carefully selected for their ease of use, helpfulness to carers and appropriateness for baby's interests and daily routine.
Each sign has a detailed video tutorial covering information such as: simple instructions on how to perform the sign, clever tips to help you remember the sign and practical suggestions on how to introduce the sign to your baby.
The signs are also organized into categories such as: action words, animals, daily routines, feelings and emotions, food, manners and behavior, and nature – all of which are arranged alphabetically for quick and easy searching.
To test your baby signing knowledge, the app also comes with a fun interactive video quiz that will help you learn and remember the signs. You can also mark signs as part of your favorites list.
This app makes the perfect parent's companion to the popular 'Baby Sign and Learn' animated app. Featuring gentle guidance and practical advice, this app has been designed to help make teaching your baby to sign as easy as waving "bye-bye"!
Visit the Baby Sign and Learn website for more information about baby sign language.
** Note: The video clips for this multimedia rich app will be downloaded and installed the first time the app is run. Depending on the internet connection speed it can take up to 20 mins to download all the video clips *
In Sign language for beginners you'll find the gestures for alphabets,numbers, and also a few everyday words. This app can also easily serve as an everyday guide for sign language and you can refer to it anytime you want as the cards are saved offline.
American sign language
Here you will learn with easy videos, the most common words in the American Sign Language (ASL), and could have a nice conversation with another person that knows this language.
If you know a deaf person and you could never talk to him with the signs language, this is the perfect time to learn this amazing and wonderful new language, and talk to all the deaf impairment persons that you know in their native language.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn an amusing new language (ASL), using your hands while fingerspelling, is the opportunity to not only learn a new language, but to also learn an amusing new culture, because in this app you can watch some movies targeted to deafened persons with sign languages, also some deaf people news and success stories of earless persons.
You can learn to fingerspell the American sign alphabet; take some quizzes that can make you more confident while signing with another person.
Don´t worry if you have never learned this before, after practicing with these easy videos, you will have your own American Sign Language (ASL) dictionary of words, it could also help you in your resume as learned new languages, don´t miss this amazing chance, it is just one click away from you.
This is a free amazing app so anyone could have the opportunity to learn and communicate with fingerspell with people that have a hearing impairment; this amusing app is the ideal app for you.
Don´t lose the opportunity to learn a new signing language, and install the App.
This app makes learning the American and Japanese Fingerspelling easy! Why not give it a go?
A paid version of this app is available without advertisements. If you're interested in buying it, try the free version first to see if it's right for you!
The paid version can be found at
This app uses images of real hands to teach the Fingerspelling, not drawings. This is much more realistic than other methods. This app also requires less than half the storage of other apps in the same category.
Learn how to smoothly use the Fingerspelling, and make using Sign Language easy and fun!
FOUND hopes to increase the number of people in the world able to use Sign Language!
Please be aware that some compatibility issues have been reported with REGZA Phone, and some customized phones. The app may not display properly on these devices.
keywords:ASL Fingerspelling,JSL Fingerspelling
ASL Dictionary HD - Special Edition. This app has it all
**GUARANTEED TO WORK!** If you are experiencing a problem with the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ON SALE (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
From A-Z The most complete interactive ASL Dictionary app.
Cool new features like QUIZ, PLAY ALL, ADJUSTABLE SLOW MOTION. The Best just got better.
A universal app for Phones and Tablets.
**No internet required option. (This app uses 8mb of internal storage space with WiFi, or 481mb of internal storage if you download all videos under settings button).
• 5000+ Words Translated to ASL Video
• 460 Multiple ways to the same sign word
• 670 Multiple meaning words
• General numbers
• Ordinal numbers
• Fingerspell Recognition (Complete words)
• Fingerspelling Exercises (Fun)
• Quiz any category
• Create a favorites list & Quiz it
• Slow motion adjustable from 1-100%
• Play All (plays videos back to back)
• Swipe screen for next and previous video
• Loop video
• Replay Video
If you are a hearing person there is no audio in this app as you would not normally vocalize when signing ASL.
**GUARANTEED TO WORK! If you are experiencing a problem with the app please email us at email@example.com
Thanks for your support!
Sign Language for Beginners: Introduction includes sections on signing fundamentals and three lessons with video demonstrations:
• Introduction to American Sign Language that describes the historical roots of signs, plus signs for common activities and animals.
• Fundamentals describes the difference between ASL and Sign English, the use of expressions in signing, and signing hand shapes.
• Lesson on "You and Me" teaches the basic vocabulary and phrases for expressing your emotions.
• Lesson on "Greetings" provides the common pleasantries and greetings you use every day.
• Lesson on "Questions" teaches both the vocabulary and grammar needed to ask questions in American Sign Language.
Sign Language for Beginners: Introduction also includes a searchable Signing Index which contains all the words covered in the lesson sections.
• Fast, easy-to-use interface makes it simple to find and play specific words and phrases
• Quickly swipe through videos and tap to play
• Practice in flash card mode or test your vocabulary with text or video quizzes
• Play ASL Expressions wherever and whenever you are—it's the perfect way to learn on the go!
ASL Expressions covers:
Greetings • Essentials • Invitations • Doctor • Restaurant • Supermarket
Express yourself through sign language and learn to communicate with deaf friends, family, customers and co-workers!
If you want to improve skill of sign language,you should consider this app in your choice.
Some content that Learn Sign Language offers:
- Learn Sign Language 1 Word At A Time
- The Advantages Of Learning American Sign Language
- Finding Accredited Programs For Learning Sign Language Online
- Learn Sign Language Over Your Lunch Hour
- Learn Sign Language Using The Advantageous Ways
The best app for kids, girls, boys, women, men, all ages and genders! If you desire to improve your sign language skill.
Learn Sign Language is also now available on Google Play.
Download it now.
Lesson 1: Introduction to IS (Free)
Lesson 1 provides an introduction to the International Signs. The users of their country's own sign language will discover how simple IS is. The topics covered in Lesson 1 include numbers, language and colors. The application provides a slow-motion option, to highlight the nuances of the hand and body motions and individual signs. All video is filmed in high resolution.
Lesson 2: Step 2 (In-app Purchase)
This lesson covers the Basics. It contains some of the most common basic expressions and includes the greatest number of signs.
Lesson 3: Advanced Use and Comprehension (In-app purchase)
This lesson covers basic communication in the context of culture and time, as well as sample questions. The questions section addresses common conversations in the context of Education, Health Services, Gay and Lesbian Population and General Questions. We believe you will find it interesting and educational.
Lesson 4: Geography
In this lesson you will learn the international signs for individual cities and countries. Discover IS by learning to sign different regions, cities and countries. The topics include:
§ Asia and the Pacific
§ Middle East
§ Russia and the new independent states
For additional information, cooperation offers, questions or help contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signing Savvy Member App is for members of Signing Savvy. The app includes the ability to search for and view thousands of high-quality sign videos, build your own vocabulary word lists and share them with other members, view other members shared word lists, create virtual flash cards out of word lists to practice your signing, and much more.
If you are a full member on Signing Savvy, you can login and use all the features of this mobile app. If you are not yet a full member, you can use this app to view the Signing Savvy Sign of the Day.
- Más de 100 definiciones; en breve seguirán aumentando en futuras actualizaciones hasta llegar en torno a las 1000.
- Manejo fácil e intuitivo.
- Posibilidad de guardar tus palabras en “favoritos”.
- Reconocimiento en la búsqueda de palabras.
- Definiciones cedidas por la Real Academia Española y definiciones propias para acepciones específicas de la lengua de signos española.
La Fundación Vodafone España ha desarrollado esta aplicación y la ofrece gratuitamente; un paso más en el desarrollo de las TIC para todos.
La Fundación CNSE, organización de larga tradición en la elaboración de diccionarios de lengua de signos española, se ha encargado del desarrollo de los contenidos, lo cual le confiere una gran confiabilidad en el uso estándar de los signos.
BEST Baby Sign Language videos of your favorite children songs all in one App:
• Itsy Bitsy Spider
• Wheels on the Bus
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
• Old McDonald had a Farm
......and much, much more!!
"Itsy Bitsy Spider" comes free with the app and more videos are available to purchase.
Perfect way to entertain and educate babies and children! Learn how to sign your child's favorite song or rhyme. Great way to encourage early communication and to help strengthen the bond between parent and child! Take this app with you anytime, anywhere and sign the day away!
Get App updates with MORE of your favorite themes and songs coming soon!
• Learn how to sign popular children songs and rhymes
• Crystal clear videos in HD
• Simple step-by-step tutorials
• No previous signing knowledge required
• Only need quick internet connection
The only App that provides popular and classic children songs in Sign Language! MUST HAVE for anyone communicating with babies and children!
• Parents, grandparents, and the whole family
• Teachers and Preschool Teachers
• Early Childhood Educators
• Parenting Experts
• Anyone who wishes to improve communication with babies and children
"What a phenomenal signing app! I watched it … and now I can sing and sign to my kids (both my kids and the kids I teach). The kids love the songs, and the program flows very nicely...Plenty of children's favorites! I love signing, but I never knew how to put all songs together. Not only entertaining, but it is very educational for parents too. I also like that the signs are genuine American Sign Language signs. I'd love to have more songs on this app, I will be waiting for more!"
“Someone suggested that I try this SignShine app with Stella to sign with music. The woman in the video is Etel Leit, whose gorgeous smile seems to extend right down to her hands. She is a great teacher. Stella caught on very quickly, and I’m tempted to get the 10-pack. I’ve actually seen other moms/caregivers use similar actions while singing songs to Stella, but Stella seemed to be more engaged in this video format.”
For this app to function you will need the companion Glassware installed, available at http://cog.gatech.edu
-Ground-up redesign of the app interface.
-Added the "Note this..." button to allow you to note specific locations that either need attention (issues with pavement, need for bike lanes, un-responsive traffic signals) or to point out useful amenities (bike racks, useful shortcuts, public facilities). "Note this..." allows you to select the specific kind of note and add a photo and description.
-Optimized data uploads.
-Bug fixes and improvements throughout the app.
-Removed the bicycle-bell reminder sound when recording long trips (or when forgetting to save a trip after reaching your destination).
HELP MAKE ATLANTA A BETTER PLACE TO BIKE!
Cycle Atlanta is a fun and easy way to record your bicycle trips, display maps of your rides, and help transportation planners make Atlanta a better place to bike. You can see maps of your rides, track your time, distance, and average speed, and even share maps of your favorite biking routes with friends if you want. Cycle Atlanta is easy to use: just hit "Start" when you begin your ride, hit "Save" when you are done, then select a Trip Purpose from a short list.
Do you bike occasionally for fun or exercise? Are you an avid cyclist who bikes to work everyday? Are you interested in helping to make Atlanta a more bike-friendly city? Then Cycle Atlanta is for you. Cycle Atlanta tracks your ride using the GPS on your iPhone. At the end of each trip, data representing your trip purpose, route, and the date and time are confidentially sent to researchers at Georgia Tech and planners at the City of Atlanta. You’ll be helping Atlanta’s transportation planners better understand the needs of cyclists—and you’ll get to see maps and statistics of your rides.
NOTE: We assign a unique identifier to data you upload in order to group route data by user. No other identifying information is is automatically collected. You may optionally submit additional information about yourself.
Thank you for using Cycle Atlanta. The more data we get, the more we can do to make Atlanta a better city for cyclists!
Cycle Atlanta is a joint project between the City of Atlanta Department of Planning & Community Development, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC). It is funded through a contribution from the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition and the Atlanta Regional Commission's Livable Centers Initiative planning program.
GT Mobile is meant to be a resource that benefits the Georgia Tech community by providing a place where any student, staff, alumni & faculty can host their application or service.
GT Mobile features capabilities such as integration with Campus authentication and authorization to ensure applications and services can be differentiated and offered to the active GT community or the public.
GT Mobile is also the showcase for the winning entries of Georgia Tech¹s Fall Convergence Innovation Competition ( cic.gatech.edu ).
GT Mobile is also showcasing the artwork at Georgia Tech's ArtCrawl ( art.clough.gatech.edu ).
GT Mobile is open to the entire GT community and all are encouraged to host their applications on this portal and ensure that GT Mobile is the continued singular web point of presence for GT based services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Commute Warrior provides flexibility with regard to data transmission. Commute Warrior can be set to track and log travel data for later upload over WiFi or transmit data in real time using the wireless data plan.
Commute Warrior allows the user to set a battery level that, when reached, automatically discontinues the operation of the CW App. This feature helps ensure user battery levels remain above desired levels.
Commute Warrior users can review their travel patterns for any monitored day.
The travel activity are displayed using an open source mapping system (OpenStreetMaps) for the users to review.
Users are requested to complete travel diary surveys for targeted days. The survey data will be used in studying travel behavior.
Georgia Tech researchers are committed to protecting the privacy of the participants. Commute Warrior data can be accessed only by the participants and is stored in a secure data server. All research personal have been trained and certified in handling Human Subjects. All research protocols have been reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review Board at Georgia Tech.
The battery usage statistics shows that in a typical day the App uses around 25% of the battery and it varies depending on the user. However, in tests the App’s impact on battery drain time was found to be marginal. The phone’s battery will last through the work day as long as it is charged every night.
Samsung Galaxy Note II does not work well with the App due to its sensors being disabled in sleep mode.
Litmus provides you with instant feedback on your security decisions. For instance, when you change your password, Litmus will give you a score and display the relative strength of your locking method and password.
Litmus monitors your device locking, encryption status, usb vulnerability, which app permissions, the security of each wifi hotspot you encounter, and Bluetooth security.
Mobile technology provides an amazing array of features that simply have never been available until now. Mobile security is a very important issue and most of us have no idea which options to choose or how exposed or mobile phones leave us.
Now you have an app that will guide you through each setting and improve your mobile security.
• Password Strength – discover how strong your current password is and the best device lock method
• Encryption Status – verify that your phones encryption is in place and working correctly
• USB – determine if you are vulnerable to exploitation via your phone’s USB port
• App Permissions – as you install application Litmus will alert you to verify that you review the permissions for the new apps especially your location, contacts, text messaging, and your phones administrative information
• Wifi – is your phone accessible via wifi and just how secure are the hotspots you connect to. Litmus provides you with a report on each hotspot
• Bluetooth – detect whether there are unauthorized Bluetooth connections and shows you a list of your current Bluetooth devices
• News – mobile security is an evolving topic as users and enterprises learn about new mobile vulnerabilities, Litmus will keep you up-to-date on the latest news and information
• Customization – manage Litmus alerts
• Easy of use – Litmus provides you with an easy to interpret score that helps with you gauge your mobile security at a glance!
MyJourney Compass App is offered as an assistant tool for ONC challenge grant project in Rome, GA. Your use of MyJourney Compass symptom tracking tool constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions of MyJourney Compass research program.
- via QR-Code scans attendees can add talks to their schedule or add papers to their reading list
- integrated web browser and paper viewer
- author pictures and paper previews (can be set by the authors)
- QR-Support support for conference exhibitors: print a QR-Code on your adds and the users will see a pushpin pointing to your booth on the conference map
The following features are coming in future versions:
- during a session users can send questions to the session chairs, to be forwarded to the presenters
- the conference committee can send messages to all app users
- support for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPads all devices in both portrait and landscape orientation
- use the build in GPS to find the way to conference locations
- attendees can use the meet-me feature to mark their position on the conference maps and send these markers to other app users
- localization and internationalization into a number of languages (examples)
- users can report mistakes in the database to the conference committee
Please report all bugs to email@example.com.
Help them avoid managers, deal with annoying paperwork, overcome their fear of sports, and chase down donuts, coffee and techie toys!
NerdHerder is an exciting new kind of motion-controlled table-top augmented reality puzzle game.
- Print out the game board from http://micronerd.net/print to get started.
- Point your phone at the gameboard and see a different office environment for each level of the game, right there in the world!
- Play the game using a virtual fishing rod attached to your phone, that you can use to pick up and dangle objects in front of the nerds to push or pull them through the office.
- Exercise your planning and action skills to herd the nerds back to their cubicles!
- Tabletop Augmented Reality game interface: The game levels appear to be in the world on the game board.
- Physical control: Interact by moving the phone around the board
- A combination of puzzle solving and physical skill
- 24 fun and challenging levels
- Built with Unity3D and Qualcomm's Vuforia Augmented Reality SDK
NerdHerder runs on recent high-end Android devices with fast CPUs and GPUs.
Nerdherder is an experimental game, created by students in the Augmented Reality Game Studio at Georgia Tech (made possible through the generous support of Qualcomm). This collaborative studio brings together students from the Georgia Institute of Technology, the Savannah College of Art and Design (Atlanta campus) and the Berklee College of Music.
Nerdherder grew out of our research into augmented reality game experiences, during which we created many different game prototypes (visit http://argamestudio.org to see videos of the other prototypes)
Please visit our website (http://www.micronerd.net/feedback) to tell us what you loved or hated about the game! As part of our research, we would also like to collect more detailed gameplay data. Inside the game, you will be given the option of sending us completely anonymous game play data. If you are willing, we'd also be delighted if you would fill out a survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nerdherder
We hope you enjoy the game!
Use of this application is governed by the End User License Agreement at http://ael.gatech.edu/licenses/Nerdherder-EULA.pdf