We are pleased to present a free version of Ang Bag-ong Maayong Balita Biblia (RCPV1999), the best version for Cebuano people, the largest native language-speaking population of the Philippines.
Now more than 21 million of Filipinos can enjoy the Holy word in your own language!
This translation, also called Popular Version, was published in 1999 in Cebuano, also called Cebuan or Bisaya, the second most-spoken language in the Philippines, after Tagalog.
This easy-to-use app will make the Bible more accessible than ever! Now it’s easy to have God’s Word on your phone or tablet.
Read or listen to the Bible every day, even offline!
Enjoy this Bible in high quality, dramatized audio to experience the Bible in a different way.
With this app you'll get:
- Complete version of the Ang Bag-ong Maayong Balita Biblia (RCPV) 1999 edition
- Free downloading
- Audio Bible: Listen to the Holy word
- Easy access to all chapters and books
- Highlight passages and verses
- Write down notes
- Share verses with friends and family via text message, Whats App or email
- Share them in social networks
- The app remembers where you last stopped reading
- Keyword research
- Easily adjust your size font for a comfortably reading
- Night mode to reduce the brightness of your screen and protect your eyes
- Offline use (No Internet required)
Let’s God color your life with this Bible app!
Download now this Bible in Cebuano language if you wish to please God and live a happier life.
Get inspired with the sacred message and share amazing God’s love with your family and friends.
The complete Cebuano Bible includes 66 books, divided into the Old and the New Testament:
The Old Testament is composed of 39 books: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.