De ingevoerde rekeningnummers worden gecontroleerd via de 11-proef, tenzij het oud-Postbanknummers betreft. Tevens wordt de Bank Identifier Code [BIC] van de gekozen bank getoond, deze BIC is (nog) vereist bij grensoverschrijdende betalingen.
Bij het ontwikkelen en testen van deze app is de grootst mogelijke zorgvuldigheid in acht genomen. De ontwikkelaar van deze app kan niet aansprakelijk worden gesteld voor onjuistheden en/of onjuist gebruik. De toepassing van de informatie uit deze app is voor risico van de gebruiker.
Bronnen en referenties
* BIC en Bank Identifier: Betaalvereniging Nederland, update 14 september 2012
* IBAN-algoritme: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number
* 11-proef: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elfproef
Danamon Mobile Banking (D-Mobile) is designed to provide conveniences for Danamon customers in doing their banking activities. D-Mobile is an internet-based banking application which offers updated information on Danamon promotions as well as a convenient banking transaction tools that could be accessed anytime anywhere through smart phone device.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
1. Convenient Banking Transaction
User friendly features for balance enquiry, bill payments, fund transfer and many more
2. Augmented Reality Services
This feature provides up to date information related to Bank Danamon’s offer & promotions, it also help customers in finding the nearest Branches and ATMs.
3. SosMed D-Cash Services
This feature enables fund transfer through social media, where customers can transfer fund to their ”facebook friends” without requiring any bank account number.
4. Personalized Application
Customers can easily change and personalize the appearance of D-Mobile Application. This feature enables D-Mobile to display customers’ pictures/photos as well as beneficiary’s pictures/photos.
HOW TO USE
1. Download D-Mobile Application through Google Play Store
2. Register through “Activate” menu, and choose one of the following methods:
a. Register by using Danamon Online Banking (DOB) User ID and Password
If you are registered as DOB User, you will only need to input your DOB User ID and Password, followed by entering the activation code which will be sent through SMS. Then, create 6 digit mPIN you desire.
b. Registration by using Danamon Debit/ATM Card
Enter your Debit/ATM Card number, PIN, mobile phone number, and email, followed by creating your Username and Password and enter activation code which will be sent through SMS. Then, Create 6 digit mPIN you desire.
3. Once registration completed, you can start using your D-Mobile Application
4. For further information, enquiries, and feedbacks related to D-Mobile Application, contact us through D-Mobile Application by clicking “Contact Us” button, or call Danamon Access Center 500-090
We are pleased to inform you of the newest service of Raiffeisen ONLINE banking through a native application for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.).
All clients (individual and legal entities), users of Raiffeisen ONLINE, who have mobile phones and other devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.) with Android OS, can now quickly and conveniently access their profile and carry out banking operations by installing a free native application.
Additional registration for the mobile application is not required. To get started, subscribe for Raiffeisen ONLINE. If you are already using it, download the mobile application from the official Google play and sign in with the same login credentials.
By using the mobile application you can perform the same operations as with Raiffeisen ONLINE:
• View details and transaction history on your registered accounts
• Access information about available amounts and bank card transactions
• Check the status of your deposit and credit products in the bank
• Execute funds transfers in local and foreign currency up to 2 000 BGN upon confirmation with additional security tool - SMS code or TOKEN.*
• Make funds transfers to pre-defined templates and beneficiaries from Raiffeisen ONLINE
• Receive information messages
* For private individuals, transfers between own accounts registered in Raiffeisen ONLINE, can be done without SMS code or Token confirmation.
For your convenience and greater security, the service offers additional options that can be applied in any Raiffeisenbank’s office:
- Specify a phone number, different from the one used for Raiffeisen ONLINE, for receiving an SMS codes as additional security tool for the mobile application.
- Users of Raiffeisen ONLINE with Universal Electronic Signature (UES) can choose SMS code or TOKEN for active banking via the mobile application.
We are committed to further developing and improving our services for internet banking via mobile devices.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD
Keywords: autópálya, matrica, autópályadíj
Keywords: parkolás, budapest parking, zóna parkolás