CemoMemo application is made for documenting, digitally preserving, and searching for grave stones and head stones. The app supports a rich set of data fields, including photographs and GPS coordinates. With an internet connection, you can connect to the online services and begin to document or search. The app will not work without an internet connection. Anyone can search the database using the app, improve the information, or add new information. Together we will build a database of our shared history, one grave stone at a time.
-- App features --
· Search – Enter any information you know about the deceased person or grave stone you’re looking for and we’ll help you find the correct one using an advanced combination of search fields and parameters.
· Navigate – You can navigate directly to the grave you’re looking for using our directional compass and distance remaining feature.
· Information about the Deceased – For every grave stone recorded, we have a rich set of fields, including all information present on the grave stone such as names, birth and death dates (Hebrew and Civil), parents’ names, cause of death, age at death, and burial type.
· Editing – All pages can be edited by anyone with an account to add, correct, or remove incorrect information.
Most of the functionality of the system is via the CemoMemo website at https://cemomemo.kinneret.ac.il. The Google Play app offers improved navigation features and improved accuracy of GPS coordinates for graves when adding new grave stones.
-- Upcoming features --
· Integration with social media networks
· Better support for cemeteries, including a cemetery home page and information
· Creating personal lists of graves that you can share with others
Contact email for more information: email@example.com