✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
iBlueButton is ideally suited towards those consumers covered by Medicare or their family care givers, Americans covered by TRICARE, Veterans and individuals whose healthcare providers are using the services of California Direct or San Diego HealthConnect to securely send medical records to their patients mobile devices running the iBlueButton app.
The iBlueButton® app is an award winning app (Fierce 2013 Healthcare Innovation Award; U.S Department of Health and Human Services: 2012 Blue Button Mash Up Challenge winner) designed by a team of physicians and programmers committed to providing consumers secure and convenient access to their personal health information – and the personal health information of their loved ones – so that they can directly share this information with their doctors wherever they are seen.
Following a path of continuous innovation and improvement, iBlueButton includes these main features –
• Create and maintain full personal-health Profiles for you and your loved ones.
• Automatic BlueButton record download and access from leading Blue Button enabled patient portals, including My HealtheVet for Veterans; MyMedicare for Medicare beneficiaries, TRICARE Online for active-duty military, as well as Aetna and RelayHealth.
• The award-winning MyMedicare dashboard with the ability to filter between 6, 12 and 36 month views. The MyMedicare dashboard displays the unwieldy, coded and text-based MyMedicare Blue Button record into a beautiful and intuitive user interface, organizing your Medicare record into pleasing tables for medications, conditions and other information.
• Automatic access of your medical records from your healthcare provider electronic medical record (EMR) systems using 2014 certified EMRs with the use of a secure e-mail type of transmission called the Direct protocol. iBlueButton automatically generates Direct addresses for each Profile so that you can receive your health record directly from your doctor on your own device. This exact feature of sending records from providers to iBlueButton Direct addresses is currently in production with San Diego Health Connect and California Direct.
• Automatic creation of a Summary Record. The iBlueButton app automatically creates a “Summary Record” from all records received in your app (e.g. EMR records, VA, TRICARE, or Medicare Blue Button records).
• Easy lookup for health information at MedlinePlus for medical conditions, medications, immunizations listed in the Summary Record.
• Easy annotation of your Summary Record or your family member record with self-entered information about allergies, over-the-counter or other medications, or additional medical conditions with easy-to-select lists.
• Mark data-specific Summary Record data as private, as well as possible erroneous diagnosis or medication information seen in your records.
• Share health records with your doctor. Easily and securely “Push” your records directly to your doctor’s iPad at the time of you are being seen. At the same time, receive back on your iPhone health records transferred by your doctor.
• Access other apps and transferring files including images: Scan paper records using the built-in camera function, or import photos into the app from your camera roll.
• Unique privacy feature: The iBlueButton app does not store any of your sensitive personal health record information on a Humetrix or third party server to be shared with other entities. All your information is securely stored, encrypted on your personal mobile device which only you can access.
Humetrix is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of users of the iBlueButton app. For our full Privacy statement, please visit the following page of our website: http://www.humetrix.com/ibb_privacy_policy.html
For fluent and beginning Spanish speakers who want to learn 500+ medical anatomy terms.
Refresh your knowledge or study.
Includes more than 500 multiple choice quiz questions and 500 flashcards and 100’s of images. Create custom flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary content.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Anatomy news feed.
keywords: medical spanish, spanish anatomy, medical terms, medical dictionary, Spanish translation, speak Spanish, Mexico travel, Mexico vacation, Mexico tours, Spanish train, Mexican vocabulary, Spanish phrases, Spanish word game, Spanish word quiz, Spanish English, Spanish dictionary, Spanish glossary
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
* 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
* 350 illustrations
* Audio pronunciations
* Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
* Clear, accessible color layout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
A top 10 Medical app. featured in Android Market "Top Paid" Medical Category.
Recommended by "Go Student Nurse" website for nurses!
A light and handy reference program for common medical terms, abbreviations, and prefix/suffixes. No data connection required. Search by term or definition.
The first time you start the program and click on the different sections you will experience a slight delay as the database is expanded and loaded to your device. This will only happen on your first use. After the initial load you will experience zero delay in loading or searching for terms.
Continually being updated and developed. If you want a term added or have feedback just contact us through our website using the contact page. Please make sure to specify which app you are contacting us about.
If you would like a program to help you study medical terminology, abbreviations, and prefix/suffixes please view the companion app "Medical Terminology Flashcards."
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
Includes more than 700 multiple-choice questions and flashcards, and a glossary of terms and definitions.
Module 1: Medical Acronyms
Module 2: Physician Coding
Module 3: Billing and Coding Fundamentals
Module 4: Surgery
Module 5: Medical Conditions & Diseases
Module 6: Anatomy
Module 7: Medicines and Drugs
Module 8: Radiology
Module 9: Pathology
Module 10: Anesthesiology
Module 11: Hospital Management
Module 12: Lab Tests and Results
Module 13: My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Medical Billing news feed.
Prepare for the following national certification exams such as the American Medical Billing Association (AMBA) CMRS exam, American Academy of Professional Coder's (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder's (CPC or CPC-H) board exam, and the American Health Information Management Association's (CCS or CCS-P) board exam.
Become a Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS).
keywords: medical coding, medical billing training, medical billing school, medical billing specialist, medical billing coding, medical bills
Want to monitor the health of the whole family? - no problem! This version can do this.
The application allows to conduct medical history, medical records of your condition and the condition of your children and patients!
Medical Records - for those who care about their health and that of their loved ones, for medical students and practicing physicians.
Medical Records contains a comprehensive medical reference written in plain language. The directory contains several thousand articles and section by category: disease, disorders, injuries, symptoms and pain.
Implemented keyword search among thousands of symptoms, diseases, disorders, pain and symptoms.
Backing up and restoring databases allow you to not lose your notes.
A doctors' advice contained in the application, you will not get sick.
Medical Records - this is your health card and medical reference in one application!
Tracking of indicators such as temperature, pressure, pulse, blood sugar.
Tracking of Biochemical analysis of blood.
NEW! Tracking of body weight and height.
NEW! Tracking of medications!
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
‘ “No home should be without one” certainly applies to this splendid medical dictionary’, Journal of the Institute of Health Education
This best-selling and market-leading dictionary contains over 12,000 clear and concise entries, covering all aspects of medical science. Written by a team of medical experts, the entries are accessible and jargon-free, and complemented by over 140 illustrations and diagrams. The 8th edition has been fully revised and updated to cover changes in this fast-moving field. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
This is Offline Medical Wikipedia used for reading Medical Wikipedia articles. Medical Wikipedia articles has been collected so that it occupies less space of your memory card or Phones memory. Medical Wikipedia contains only A-Z diseases (approximately 3,000 medical diseases with PICTURES) and not other Health conditions.
Medical data has been divided into three parts (Medical Wikipedia A-D), (Medical Wikipedia E-O) and (Medical Wikipedia P-Z), so when searching the "Desired Disease", please open the respective file.
Manage Appointments & Events
Track Health Stats (Biometrics, Vitals, Labs, Ultrasounds, Screenings, Vaccinations/Immunizations)
To-do Lists and Reminders
Developed by the Center of Excellence for Medical Multimedia, United States Air Force Medical Service. Trusted Care, Anywhere.
members, retirees, and their families. Features include:
TRACKERS: Weight, Nutrition, Fitness, Blood Glucose, Pain, Blood Pressure, Peak Flow Meter and Medications
VIDEOS: Tutorial, MiCare and Trackers
MILITARY LINKS: MiCare, Nurse Advice Line, Humana Military and Military Treatment Facilities (MTF)