iBlueButton is ideally suited towards those consumers covered by Medicare or their family care givers, Americans covered by TRICARE, Veterans and individuals whose healthcare providers are using the services of California Direct or San Diego HealthConnect to securely send medical records to their patients mobile devices running the iBlueButton app.
The iBlueButton® app is an award winning app (Fierce 2013 Healthcare Innovation Award; U.S Department of Health and Human Services: 2012 Blue Button Mash Up Challenge winner) designed by a team of physicians and programmers committed to providing consumers secure and convenient access to their personal health information – and the personal health information of their loved ones – so that they can directly share this information with their doctors wherever they are seen.
Following a path of continuous innovation and improvement, iBlueButton includes these main features –
• Create and maintain full personal-health Profiles for you and your loved ones.
• Automatic BlueButton record download and access from leading Blue Button enabled patient portals, including My HealtheVet for Veterans; MyMedicare for Medicare beneficiaries, TRICARE Online for active-duty military, as well as Aetna and RelayHealth.
• The award-winning MyMedicare dashboard with the ability to filter between 6, 12 and 36 month views. The MyMedicare dashboard displays the unwieldy, coded and text-based MyMedicare Blue Button record into a beautiful and intuitive user interface, organizing your Medicare record into pleasing tables for medications, conditions and other information.
• Automatic access of your medical records from your healthcare provider electronic medical record (EMR) systems using 2014 certified EMRs with the use of a secure e-mail type of transmission called the Direct protocol. iBlueButton automatically generates Direct addresses for each Profile so that you can receive your health record directly from your doctor on your own device. This exact feature of sending records from providers to iBlueButton Direct addresses is currently in production with San Diego Health Connect and California Direct.
• Automatic creation of a Summary Record. The iBlueButton app automatically creates a “Summary Record” from all records received in your app (e.g. EMR records, VA, TRICARE, or Medicare Blue Button records).
• Easy lookup for health information at MedlinePlus for medical conditions, medications, immunizations listed in the Summary Record.
• Easy annotation of your Summary Record or your family member record with self-entered information about allergies, over-the-counter or other medications, or additional medical conditions with easy-to-select lists.
• Mark data-specific Summary Record data as private, as well as possible erroneous diagnosis or medication information seen in your records.
• Share health records with your doctor. Easily and securely “Push” your records directly to your doctor’s iPad at the time of you are being seen. At the same time, receive back on your iPhone health records transferred by your doctor.
• Access other apps and transferring files including images: Scan paper records using the built-in camera function, or import photos into the app from your camera roll.
• Unique privacy feature: The iBlueButton app does not store any of your sensitive personal health record information on a Humetrix or third party server to be shared with other entities. All your information is securely stored, encrypted on your personal mobile device which only you can access.
Humetrix is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of users of the iBlueButton app. For our full Privacy statement, please visit the following page of our website: http://www.humetrix.com/ibb_privacy_policy.html
Located on historic Hospital Point, the main campus of Naval Medical Center Portsmouth (NMCP) is home to 5,000 men and women who live and work by the Navy’s core values of honor, courage and commitment. Providing healthcare services to the brave men and women of all our armed forces, their dependents and retirees is a daunting task that can only be achieved by a staff committed to the ideals and expectations associated with the command’s hallmark of First and Finest.
This simple to use VA medical disability calculator will give you a good idea of what to expect during your disability rating medical exam with the VA. It will walk you through the process including possible medical questions, potential physical exams, labs, x-rays and other tests that the VA physician might consider necessary to determine your exact disability rating. While My VA Disability app does not guarantee the final dollar amount of your disability compensation, it will give you a very good estimate of what you can expect to receive on a monthly basis.
Simplify your life leading up to retirement or separation from the armed services. Maximize your VA benefit resources. Secure the monthly disability compensation you deserve by downloading My VA Disability app today!
- Updated the database to the current values as of December 1, 2014. If there are any errors, please let us know.
- Updated the database to the current values.
- added a spinner to filter the diagnoses list by category.
- Updated the "More" tab with url links to our website.
- Updated from the legacy AdMob code. Help support us!
- There is no functionality for Bilaterality at this time. While we still plan on updating this as soon as possible, we are currently understaffed. In the meantime, use this app if you require bilaterality:
This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
• Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
• Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
• Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
• Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
• Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
• Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
• Related vaccine resources and websites
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
It provides a simple and easy to use solution to convey all recent data regarding preventive, counseling and screening measures to the primary care physician. It takes away the burden of searching thotoughly on a regular basis for new and updated information when it comes to offer the best care for your patient.
All data has been acquired from the most reputed societies, both American and European, with evidence-based recommendations delivered in a user-friendly interface. The majority of its content is based on the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF). Others include the American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
Our goal is to disseminate information and improve health care throughout the world.
Download this app and enjoy this free service. We do not display ads nor charge you in any way.
Manage Appointments & Events
Track Health Stats (Biometrics, Vitals, Labs, Ultrasounds, Screenings, Vaccinations/Immunizations)
To-do Lists and Reminders
Developed by the Center of Excellence for Medical Multimedia, United States Air Force Medical Service. Trusted Care, Anywhere.
members, retirees, and their families. Features include:
TRACKERS: Weight, Nutrition, Fitness, Blood Glucose, Pain, Blood Pressure, Peak Flow Meter and Medications
VIDEOS: Tutorial, MiCare and Trackers
MILITARY LINKS: MiCare, Nurse Advice Line, Humana Military and Military Treatment Facilities (MTF)