iBlueButton is ideally suited towards those consumers covered by Medicare or their family care givers, Americans covered by TRICARE, Veterans and individuals whose healthcare providers are using the services of California Direct or San Diego HealthConnect to securely send medical records to their patients mobile devices running the iBlueButton app.
The iBlueButton® app is an award winning app (Fierce 2013 Healthcare Innovation Award; U.S Department of Health and Human Services: 2012 Blue Button Mash Up Challenge winner) designed by a team of physicians and programmers committed to providing consumers secure and convenient access to their personal health information – and the personal health information of their loved ones – so that they can directly share this information with their doctors wherever they are seen.
Following a path of continuous innovation and improvement, iBlueButton includes these main features –
• Create and maintain full personal-health Profiles for you and your loved ones.
• Automatic BlueButton record download and access from leading Blue Button enabled patient portals, including My HealtheVet for Veterans; MyMedicare for Medicare beneficiaries, TRICARE Online for active-duty military, as well as Aetna and RelayHealth.
• The award-winning MyMedicare dashboard with the ability to filter between 6, 12 and 36 month views. The MyMedicare dashboard displays the unwieldy, coded and text-based MyMedicare Blue Button record into a beautiful and intuitive user interface, organizing your Medicare record into pleasing tables for medications, conditions and other information.
• Automatic access of your medical records from your healthcare provider electronic medical record (EMR) systems using 2014 certified EMRs with the use of a secure e-mail type of transmission called the Direct protocol. iBlueButton automatically generates Direct addresses for each Profile so that you can receive your health record directly from your doctor on your own device. This exact feature of sending records from providers to iBlueButton Direct addresses is currently in production with San Diego Health Connect and California Direct.
• Automatic creation of a Summary Record. The iBlueButton app automatically creates a “Summary Record” from all records received in your app (e.g. EMR records, VA, TRICARE, or Medicare Blue Button records).
• Easy lookup for health information at MedlinePlus for medical conditions, medications, immunizations listed in the Summary Record.
• Easy annotation of your Summary Record or your family member record with self-entered information about allergies, over-the-counter or other medications, or additional medical conditions with easy-to-select lists.
• Mark data-specific Summary Record data as private, as well as possible erroneous diagnosis or medication information seen in your records.
• Share health records with your doctor. Easily and securely “Push” your records directly to your doctor’s iPad at the time of you are being seen. At the same time, receive back on your iPhone health records transferred by your doctor.
• Access other apps and transferring files including images: Scan paper records using the built-in camera function, or import photos into the app from your camera roll.
• Unique privacy feature: The iBlueButton app does not store any of your sensitive personal health record information on a Humetrix or third party server to be shared with other entities. All your information is securely stored, encrypted on your personal mobile device which only you can access.
Humetrix is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of users of the iBlueButton app. For our full Privacy statement, please visit the following page of our website: http://www.humetrix.com/ibb_privacy_policy.html
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
This simple to use VA medical disability calculator will give you a good idea of what to expect during your disability rating medical exam with the VA. It will walk you through the process including possible medical questions, potential physical exams, labs, x-rays and other tests that the VA physician might consider necessary to determine your exact disability rating. While My VA Disability app does not guarantee the final dollar amount of your disability compensation, it will give you a very good estimate of what you can expect to receive on a monthly basis.
Simplify your life leading up to retirement or separation from the armed services. Maximize your VA benefit resources. Secure the monthly disability compensation you deserve by downloading My VA Disability app today!
- Updated the calculations for disability rating, which was not reordering them before calculating. Please let us know if there are still any errors.
- Updated the database to the current values as of December 1, 2014. If there are any errors, please let us know.
- Updated the database to the current values.
- added a spinner to filter the diagnoses list by category.
- Updated the "More" tab with url links to our website.
- Updated from the legacy AdMob code. Help support us!
- There is no functionality for Bilaterality at this time. While we still plan on updating this as soon as possible, we are currently understaffed. In the meantime, use this app if you require bilaterality:
Located on historic Hospital Point, the main campus of Naval Medical Center Portsmouth (NMCP) is home to 5,000 men and women who live and work by the Navy’s core values of honor, courage and commitment. Providing healthcare services to the brave men and women of all our armed forces, their dependents and retirees is a daunting task that can only be achieved by a staff committed to the ideals and expectations associated with the command’s hallmark of First and Finest.
Test your radiology knowledge with a selection of 50 real clinical cases. All types of imaging are included but there is a strong focus on plain x-rays and CT.
Each case consists of one high quality radiological image, a 'Best of 5' question (where you can select the most appropriate diagnosis for the case from the 5 available options) and an answer page with important image findings and some background information about the correct
This app is useful for anyone who needs a better understanding of general radiology but is particularly
aimed at medical students. You will learn to 'Spot Diagnose' a host of classical medical presentations as
seen in radiology. This is knowledge that clinical staff in many areas of medicine need and use on a daily basis and will also help to prepare you for exams.
As you work through the cases, your score is automatically calculated to give you some idea of well how you are doing.
The SPOT Dx series of apps are designed to help you, the healthcare professional, develop skills for making a quick assessment of clinical data and to arrive at the appropriate diagnosis without delay!
Look out for other SPOT Dx releases coming soon, visit our webpage at: www.knightmair.co.uk
All content is referenced from Wikipedia.com
For response to comments/reviews posted here on the Android market, please visit our website.
medical, clinical, doctor, physician, student, healthcare, radiology, radiologist, imaging, diagnosis, diagnose,
radiography, x-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, quiz, question, test, exam, examination, final, board
The app contains high quality images of almost all the surgical and medical instruments along with their indications.
The instruments have been categorized into the following:
• ENT instruments
• Pediatric instruments
• Gynecological instruments
• Surgical instruments
• Ophthalmological instruments and
• Medical instruments
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful in your respective fields. If you like it please do share it with your friends and colleagues.
• Contains more than hundred images.
• Contains high quality images.
• Friendly and easy to use.
• With simple uses and indications.
• Easy to study.
• Important from examination point of view.
-Disease Description. A clear and concise description of the disease including pathophysiology, incidence, complications and causes. Information is presented in a simple easy to understand format without sacrificing accuracy or detail. Explanations of disease processes are assisted by the appropriate use of illustrations and diagrams.
-Signs and Symptoms. A complete description of all the signs and symptoms associated with each disease.
-Investigations. A detailed list of recommended investigations which may be used to make a diagnosis. This includes laboratory tests, radiography, imaging, surgery and all other relevant investigations
-Treatment. A comprehensive and detailed description of current recommended treatments, including dosages for most medications
-Patient Management. Things the patient can do to assist in treatment where applicable.
Most medical information accessible to the general public is either over simplified and of questionable value, or too complicated to understand. The objective when compiling this encyclopaedia was too strike a middle ground, so that the information was presented in a way that could be understood by the general public and contained enough accurate and detailed information to satisfy health care providers or members of the medical profession.
This software was designed to assist members of the public with their healthcare by providing easy access to an accurate source of comprehensible medical information. Other individuals or groups which would benefit from the use of this software include;
-Patients with an exiting medical condition can access simple detailed illustrated explanations of their condition with the click of a button. They can also obtain information on the appropriate diagnostic tests and procedures which should be used to confirm the diagnosis and check their medication in the treatment section.
-Patients who are newly diagnosed will be better able to understand their condition and will be well informed about upcoming diagnostic tests and procedures and the different forms of treatment currently available.
-Medical practitioners can refresh their memory from the 400+ diseases in the database or quickly obtain a list of recommended diagnostic tests or procedures.
-Allied health professionals can use the software to quickly obtain simple accurate and detailed descriptions of medical conditions they may not be familiar with so that they can better contribute to patient care
-Medical students can gain rapid access to a vast collection of readily available medical information at a fraction of the cost of medical text books. They will also appreciate the simple yet detailed disease descriptions, with coloured illustrations and the comprehensive list of diagnostic tests and treatments.
All of the medical data used to compile this software was extracted, cross-referenced or summarised from a number of highly reputable sources including:
-Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 16th Edit.
-The Merck Manual 18th Edit.
-Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 6th Edit.
-Murtagh's General Practice
If you want high quality, accurate up to date medical information at your finger tips, download this app now
A top 10 Medical app. featured in Android Market "Top Paid" Medical Category.
Recommended by "Go Student Nurse" website for nurses!
A light and handy reference program for common medical terms, abbreviations, and prefix/suffixes. No data connection required. Search by term or definition.
The first time you start the program and click on the different sections you will experience a slight delay as the database is expanded and loaded to your device. This will only happen on your first use. After the initial load you will experience zero delay in loading or searching for terms.
Continually being updated and developed. If you want a term added or have feedback just contact us through our website using the contact page. Please make sure to specify which app you are contacting us about.
If you would like a program to help you study medical terminology, abbreviations, and prefix/suffixes please view the companion app "Medical Terminology Flashcards."
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
We have detailed profiles for over 50 of the most common conditions at the moment and are adding more every week!
If the app has an internet connection, it will automatically check for updated profiles, but it works perfectly well offline, making it the perfect revision tool and ward round companion even when you don't have internet access!
Each condition profile gives the following information:
- A summary of the condition
- Lifestyle impact
- Other useful information
You can add your own notes to a condition and mark it as a 'favourite' for even quicker access!
We have used high quality, reliable data sources such as Grey's Anatomy for Students, Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine and Patient.co.uk to ensure our information is as accurate as possible.
- Updates automatically with the latest clinical conditions
- 50+ of the most commonly encountered clinical conditions with more being added all the time
- Works 100% offline
- Optimised for tablets
- Search by name, system, indications and more!
- Written by medical students using high quality sources
- Customise the app by adding notes and saving your favourite conditions
Please email email@example.com for technical support or suggestions for improvements.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
‘ “No home should be without one” certainly applies to this splendid medical dictionary’, Journal of the Institute of Health Education
This best-selling and market-leading dictionary contains over 12,000 clear and concise entries, covering all aspects of medical science. Written by a team of medical experts, the entries are accessible and jargon-free, and complemented by over 140 illustrations and diagrams. The 8th edition has been fully revised and updated to cover changes in this fast-moving field. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
members, retirees, and their families. Features include:
TRACKERS: Weight, Nutrition, Fitness, Blood Glucose, Pain, Blood Pressure, Peak Flow Meter and Medications
VIDEOS: Tutorial, MiCare and Trackers
MILITARY LINKS: MiCare, Nurse Advice Line, Humana Military and Military Treatment Facilities (MTF)
Manage Appointments & Events
Track Health Stats (Biometrics, Vitals, Labs, Ultrasounds, Screenings, Vaccinations/Immunizations)
To-do Lists and Reminders
Developed by the Center of Excellence for Medical Multimedia, United States Air Force Medical Service. Trusted Care, Anywhere.