“Ok Google…start Music Boss.”
Welcome to total media control for Android Wear!
Why Music Boss?
Music Boss allows you to easily switch between and start playing media from your favourite apps without taking your phone out of your pocket. The intuitive swipe gestures allow big actions to perform precise commands without having to look at your watch. The app offers customizations right in the wear app and Tasker integration to take your experience to the next level. All this and more with Music Boss for Wear.
-Captures and displays media information from all media apps.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Swipe the screen for media commands and volume control.
-Control your apps in ambient/screen off mode with the enhanced Music Boss media notification.
-Each song is a unique experience with a media screen that adapts to the current Album Art.
-Media progress for apps that report progress.
-Control your media and adjust volume while casting to Chromecast.
-Switch between your media apps and start playing with voice commands.
-Access a list of your media apps right on the watch to select and launch them on your phone or watch (if there is a wear app for it like Player FM).
-Start music right from your Wear watch by selecting an app and taping the screen the start playing.
-The screen automatically dims to save precious battery life; and lights back up when you look at the watch.
-Clock options to display (or not display) the clock the way you want it (accessible via Wear App settings menu).
-Visual feedback (media control and current volume) and option to vibrate on actions.
-Tweak the media screen settings right in the Wear app. This includes screen dimming, timeout, night mode and more.
-Received an SMS, Email or other notification? No problem, palm the screen to read it, or configure Music Boss to auto close when notifications are received.
❓If you are experiencing any issues with the app, please contact me before leaving negative feedback, I am always willing to help users get set up and I respond quickly: 📧 email@example.com / @rebootramblings / +RebootsRamblings❓
Compatible with all Android Wear devices: LG G Watch, Moto 360, LG G Watch R, Samsung Gear Live, ASUS Zen Watch, Sony SmartWatch 3
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Used to store album art on the wearable
LG G Watch R Picture: http://andwear.de
Some watch images were generated using http://www.wear-generator.com/ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Plays many types of audio file formats that Android does not support. These can be email attachments or files downloaded to your SD card, like wav voice-mail, music, midi, and many other file formats. To play files from the SD card, install a file manager application (ES File Explorer is an excellent choice)
** NO ADS ** NO INVASIVE PERMISSIONS **
WavPlayer is designed to be a lightweight application. Once another task is started or the application loses focus, WavPlayer will quit and free all system resources.
** Please email me if you need to report a bug or have an issue. **
** Need a new format added or want to suggest a feature? Please email! **
* NEW! Select the style and color of the Seek Bar
* Option to automatically select speaker or earpiece. When set, hold phone to ear to enable earpiece.
* Automatically pause playback when a wired headset is removed
* Window can rotate with your device or locked in a chosen orientation
* Amplify audio volume up to three levels and optionally set a default level (not all audio formats are compatible)
* Pause / Play
* Random Seek / Slider
* Fast Forward and Rewind Buttons
* Play through Speaker, Earpiece or Headset
* Haptic feedback (vibration)
* Move to SD Card
See settings for the option to enable long file names to scroll in the window.
File types supported:
* aac (non-DRM)
* flac (up to 48kHz)
* m4a, m4b (*see note below)
* qcp (QCELP format only)
* ra, rm (SIPR, COOK formats only)
* shn (Shorten file format)
WAV compression formats supported:
* 0x0001 PCM Linear (up to 24-bit)
* 0x0002 MS ADPCM
* 0x0003 IEEE Float
* 0x0006 ALaw/a-Law
* 0x0007 MuLaw/uLaw/u-Law
* 0x0010 OKI ADPCM
* 0x0011 IMA/DVI ADPCM
* 0x0017 Dialogic OKI ADPCM
* 0x0022 DSP TrueSpeech
* 0x0031 GSM/MS GSM
* 0x0050 MPEG-1 layer 1, 2
* 0x0055 MPEG-1 layer 3
* 0x0133 G.729
Also includes playback support for all Android core media formats. Your device must be able to play these with the built-in player.
Note: Audiobook files (m4a, m4b) longer than ~3 hours will not play with this version. Playback support is being developed. Send me an email if you would like to be notified when support has been added.
Users report the ability to play email attachments from the following VoIP providers:
Lingo, Magic Jack, Asterisk, Cisco Unity, ShoreTel, Switchvox, Vonage, TalkSwitch, Inter-Tel Axxess, trixbox CE, Swisscom COMBOX, Zultys, AVM FRITZ!Box, TDS, LiberailVoIP, ObjectWorld CallAttendant, BroadVoice, U-verse, PhonePower, Cablevision Optimum Voice, Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging System, AVST CallXpress, netTALK DUO, WOW! Phone, Avaya CallPilot, France Telecom-Orange, Swyx Netphone ab, Evernote, Interactive Intelligence, Acanac, Budgetphone, Messagerie Vocale, Fichier, Internode NodePhone
Even when using external stereo speakers, multi-channel virtual surround effect offers you highly immersive listening environment.
No headaches, no hurting ears on earphone use. Sound comes out of head and ears, so it creates a feeling like listening through speakers while using earphones and headphones. It provides richer and cleaner sound quality. Enjoying High fidelity audio is available on mobile devices with XOME-i.
Realization of 3 dimensional presence of powerfully reverberating sound when listening with earphone or speaker by creating the feeling of appreciating music in an actual live concert hall.
Reinforce insufficient reproductive capability of low-pitched and high-pitched sounds, while reinforcing stereo component of sound in order to further widen width of the stereo sound.
Equalizer will adjust levels of each frequency band of sound, enabling the user to adjust the quality of a tone to his taste.
This Solution is provided with a type that the user can adjust levels of each band like 9 band, or in preset type or in userset type. Provided preset can be configured with maximum 13 kinds including VOICE, JAZZ, CLASSIC, ROCK, DANCE, etc.
Now, you can enjoy virtual surround sound through your normal stereo speakers. Virtual 5.1 Speaker is a solution that enables creation of wider and affluent stereo sound images under such environment. Voices are placed in front of you and ambient sound appears all around you… just like a live performance
-- Features for Pro Version only --
1. MAVEN Effect Usersetting.
2. Playback Speed Control (50 ~ 200%)
3. Lyrics (alsong, standard ID3 tags).
4. Overlay Control Window
5. Tag Editing
6. Music Folder restrict
-- Features for Free/Pro Version --
1. This version is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher
2. Support Audio Formats : mp3, ogg, wav, mp4, m4a, flac, wma(may require Neon support) (wma10 not support)
1. MAVEN Effect(3D sound)
A. XOME-i(Externalization), Live(Reverberation), Mex(Maestro), EVS(Virtual Speaker)
B. 9 band graphic equalizer, 13 default preset (Voice, Jazz, etc), Custom preset (Save, Remove)
2. Response Curve of Equalizer
3. Volume Control (Media Volume, Pre Volume, Left/right channel adjustment)
4. Brightness control
5. Play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
6. Songs search
7. Songs Rescan
8. Playlist management
9. Multi Select, Delete, Play, Add to Playlist
10. Repeat and Suffle
11. 3 configurable widget types (size: 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5*1, 5*2)
12. Read Phone state
(In order stop/resume playback during incoming / outgoing calls, Player requires read only rights to read phone state)
13. BlueTooth Control
14. Earphone(Headset) Button control(press to pause/resume, double/triple press to play next/prev)
15. Lock Screeen
16. Sleep Timer
17. Fade In/Out
19. Moving the SD Card
20. Help of Play, Volume, Effect
21. Landscape mode
22. Display song title
23. Notification Control Support (android 4.0 over)
24. Provide new widget skin plug In ("Blue", "Olive" widget Skin on Market)
26. Provide new skin plug In
Change the user skin of the Player by installing one of the 5+ available SKINS.
You can download "maven player Skin" on Market.
※ If you find bugs or have any queries and suggestions, please contact us via e-mail and FaceBook. We will be happy to correspond with your comments.
※ Updates will be provided with plenty of additional features in near future.
※ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maven-Application-for-android/288125707959540
※ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Features :
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Lockscreen play
- Home screen widgets
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
- Plays MP3, MIDI, WAV, Raw AAC files
- Create and edit playlist
Experience audio effects for the music player, including a rich 3D experience on headphones (stereo widening and reverb), bass boost and equalizer. After installation, you can find the control panel under the “sound effects” menu item in the Android Music player.
The audio enhancements will automatically be activated after installation. You can customize them to your personal preferences using the control panel. The equalizer is supporting a rich set of presets (Classical, Dance, Rock, Pop, etc.), as well as a 5-band user selectable equalization.
The MusicFX control panel is a natural extension for the Android Music player. Furthermore, it can also be invoked from other media players that support the new Android control panel intents.
Note that the application requires BlueTooth configuration access to enable enhancements for BlueTooth headsets, and it utilizes the internet access to retrieve the latest help and developer information pages.”
By installing or using you agree to the terms of the end user license agreement at http://www.lifevibesfx.com/EULA
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
* Multiple playlist support
* Grouping by artist, album, genre
* Plain Filesystem browsing
* ReplayGain support
* Headset / Bluetooth controls
* Accelerometer / Shake controls
* Cover art support
My Music Player supports several languages (french, english, deutsch, spanish, italian, ...).
Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks if you have ideas to improve via email : email@example.com
All audio streamed through this software is licensed by its various creators under the Attribution, Noncommercial, Share Alike Creative Commons License v2.5. CC 2.5
For more information about the steamed audio and to find information about some of the musicians playing in the sessions, please visit :-
Musicians in the promo video :-
Keyboard by JooZz (Netherlands)
Bass by Delahey (Sweden)
Saxophone by Manu (France)
Drums by Magnus (Germany)
Guitar by BBA (Japan)
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for bug reports.
Music Player is completely free Open source player. This is a music application built on 2.3 support Android 1.6 and later .
Music Player Free was designed with both the easy and advanced listener in mind. The easy to use interface allows you to browse to the music you want to hear faster without getting bogged down in details and extra buttons.
Additionally, advanced options give you an opportunity to create your own music listening experience with quick playlist editing and a dynamic equalizer.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- create quick playlists
- dynamic queue
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- 1 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
- set the music you like as ringtones .
- "Music Player Free" development based on Adnroid open source Project. While adhering to Apache License 2.0 . https://code.google.com/p/android/
- Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
(Re)discover your music, get daily recommendations and playlists from our music experts, stream, import - do both simultaneously and in Lossless (FLAC)... indulge your ears!
New design, new interface.
This new application for Android is faster and more stable, with an improved search engine ! Qobuz Music lets you enjoy the integral Qobuz experience - the most unique online music service in the world.
Regarding the main features of the Qobuz app:
- Listen/Stream in high quality and import in CD quality (gapless)
- Qobuz Discoveries and Playlists
- Set up your local music library for listening to your music when no Wi-Fi/cellular connection is available - so you can enjoy your music at home or on the go, and even on a plane.
Qobuz.com is an online music service offering unlimited music, high quality downloads, a wealth of exclusive editorial content, digital booklets, a comprehensive catalogue of albums across all genres, including all major and all independent labels.
- Crossfade - Smooth transition from one track to another
- 12 bands equalizer and 13 audio effects: VolumeAmp, Speed, Tone, Balance, Echo, Reverb, AutoWah, Flanger, AGC, Z-Bass, Z-Mids, Z-Treblr, Compression
- Support playlist file: .cue .pls .m3u
- Supports a large number of rare audio formats: WavPack(.wv .wvc), Monkey(.ape), MusePack (.mpc .mpp .mp+), Lossless (.mp4 .m4a .m4b), AAC (.aac .mp4 .m4a .m4b ), FLAC (.flac), Speex (.spx .wav .oga .ogg)
- Available for listening to: My music, Friends,Friends, Groups, Popular, Search, Playlists, Saved
- Simple to share music with your friends
- Easy authorization without username and password (Only if official vk client is installed)
- Listen to cached tracks without internet
- Save the order of tracks in the cached list
- Listen to popular tracks by genres
- Available for listening to: Folders, Playlists and Saved
- Easy authorization without username and password (Only if official dropbox client is installed)
- Listen to cached tracks without internet
A lot of a features
- Play audio by Folders, Artists, Albums or Genres
- The player changes appearance by track's cover art
- Beautiful lock screen
- 5 configurable Homescreen widgets
- Customizable appearance of the notification
- Sleep timer with smooth fading of audio
- Shake or long click on volume button for next track
- View lyrics
- Tags editing
- Automatically download missing covers or by the user choice
- Scrobbling Last.fm
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Smooth, elegant horizontal scrolling from week to week.
Vertical scrolling for 4-week-jumps
Display of event details. From there: edit and delete possible.
Create new events on a given day.
Keywords: Kalender Woche wöchentlich Termin Termine calendar week weekly aloba