"Allergy Scan" helps you with the daily trouble that you have as an allergic person. Just scan the food product that you would like to consume and "Allergy Scan" warns you of harmful allergens.
According to European legislation, 14 allergens contained in food must be declared: gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soybeans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulfur dioxide and sulfites, lupins and molluscs.
"Allergy Scan" detects all these allergens automatically and warns you if a food contains an allergen that is relevant for you. Using "Allergy Scan" is easy:
1) Scan a product that you are not sure whether you are allergic to
2) See if the product contains relevant food allergens for you
3) Enjoy & be stress-free about possible food allergies
All information is based on the food packaging of the respective manufacturer. The results may be personalized to the registered user and may differ for third parties.
To improve "Allergy Scan":
- Set up your profile to receive personalized recommendations
- Help find new products and report bugs to make the database better for everyone
This application is supported by: Auto-ID Labs, Swiss Society for Nutrition, ETH Zurich, University of St. Gallen and Trustbox.
Keywords: food, food, allergies, shopping, health, nutrition