The players alternate in placing a stone of their color on an empty square. The winner is the player to first get an unbroken row of five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Multi Player over bluetooth
- Tournament rule
For bugs/issues please e-mail me, don't post them in the comments.
1. Support single player and two player.
2. 6 difficulty levels (from fool to master), the high-level AI is extremely strong.
3. 4 board sizes: 13*13, 15*15, 17*17, 19*19.
4. You can zoom the chessboard or slide it.
5. Automatically saving game.
6. If you won the master level, you would be the best player of Five in a Row!
Played on board with as many intersections as your mobile phone screen resolution allows (to nicely fit your mobile device screen).
The game supports statistics and has several levels of difficulty. In "Normal" and "Hard" difficulty levels the first move is made by your device, and in "Training", "For Kids" and "Easy" difficulty levels it is made by the user.
The goal of the game is to be the first one to line up a row of five crosses/outhes horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Online game coming soon.
If you would like to see this game translated in your language, please email me email@example.com
Follow game on Google+
• Android 4.0 support
• D-pad support
• Trackball support
• Compatible with Google TV
• Compatible with Amazon Kindle
• Global Score
• Auto save on exit
• Fixed problem with localization (it)
• Multiplayer support (PvP on one phone/tablet)
• Localization support
* English (en)
* Deutsch (de)
* polski (pl)
* italiano (it)
* русский (ru)
* українська (uk)
• Keep screen On - configurable
• Configurable cell size
• Warning when opponent has 4 in row
• Five difficulty levels: "Training", "For Kids", "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard"
• Last move is highlighted
• Undo at any time
• Game statistics
• Support of SD cart installation
• Back button for Undo
- Simple and enjoyable interface
- Play via Bluetooth
- Really smart 'hard' AI
- Customizable field size
In case of any issues, please, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal to put five X in a row.
- You can play with Droid AI or with your friends on the Internet.
- You can resize the cells and the size of the playground.
- You can scroll and zoom the playground by two fingers.
- You can undo the last step.
- You can set the color of playground.
- It's show the last step.
- Save the last play table.
- If you login in the GameServer app, you can play with your friends on the Internet.
- You can list the other players.
- You can invite your friend for a game.
- You can send a short message to your friends.
Players take turns marking the spaces in a grid. The player who succeeds in placing N respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row gets a point.
What is so different about this particular app? This app is fully configurable to suit different game variations:
- No permissions required!
- Board size from 3x3 to 100x100.
- N: 3 to 6. (5 is the most popular and fun to play option known as Gomoku.)
- Points to win: from first point wins to play until there are board spaces. The game will keep score count for each player.
- 4 different computer levels to select from, or play with another person on the same device.
And most important: this game can be played on two different Android devices (against your friends of family members) that have text messaging capabilities. When the player makes a move a message is send to an opponent. To play against another Android device it is necessary to install «Logic Duel» application (which is free) on both devices. Search for it in Android Market or select «Play Remote» option from the «N in a Row» menu.
When playing against another Android device text messaging capabilities are used. «N in a Row» does not charge for messages, but standard text messaging rates apply. Consult your wireless service provider for details regarding your individual wireless service and associated SMS charges.
Other names and keywords:
Gomoku, tick tack toe, noughts and crosses, Xs and Os, Zero/Katta, Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, крестики-нолики, 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row, 6 in a row.
There are two players in this game or The game played between two players. Players take turns marking the spaces in a grid. The player who succeeds in placing 5 respective daises in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row he won the level.
If the player does form such lines( horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) of at least five units of the same type, these units disappear, and he won level. This traditional game is also known popularly by several other names such as five in row , 5 in a row , Connect 5 , 5 in a line , connect five , five up , plot five , find five, five in a line .
This is the classic game of 5 in a Row, with the very best AI. Play 5 in a Row against a friend, or challenge one of the 3 AIs.
* It is One player game play, player against device.
* It is Two player game play, player against player.
* 3 difficulty levels from easy to hard(3 increasingly difficult AIs).
* 3 board sizes: 7*7, 8*8, 9*9.
* 4 lighting animations, sound effect and glorious touch, gorgeous game play