* Online game play. Challenge your friends or a random person across the world.
* Game statistics
* AI with 4 levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard and expert)
* Ability to switch between single and multiplayer player game modes.
* Ability to switch between different board sizes (3x3, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10)
* On boards bigger than 3x3, player should put 5 marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game. Also known as "Gomoku" or "5 in a row" game.
* Game board themes (Green, Gray, White, Orange)
* Vibration on 2 players game mode
* Ability to select who goes first - X or O
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) rules:
Tic-tac-toe is a game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game. If the grid is full and there is no winner, the game ends in a draw.
Game FAQ: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=631
Game page at VMSoft web site: http://vmsoft-bg.com/?page_id=138
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/vmsoft_mobile)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)
The goal is to fill all empty fields with a valid number. The fields are valid when each row, column and sqaure contain all numbers between 1 and 9 exactly once.
This kind of puzzle is well known under the name Sudoku.
The selected difficulty level and the time you had to solve the puzzle gives you the score of the finished Sudoku. All your results are stored in the highscore list.
The difficulty level is free selectable between 0 (very easy) and 100 (extremely hard). So it makes fun for first-time users as for sudoku-experts.
Start immediately to get a new highscore.