Wondering what if i am alone !! well you can play it with computer as well
Save paper !! Play 'X' & 'O' on your cellphones !!
1. The X player usually goes first.
2. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Keywords : X and 0, X and o, TicTacToe
Rules of the game is winning if the circle arranged three pieces before the computer.
Tic tac toe difficulty can be set to three levels in three stages.
EASY can be a relatively easy win to the computer.
I will not win NORMAL would not think a little.
HARD would lose immediately if one is not careful.
In addition, the initiative can be selected, one of the irons in the game this pine.
If I can beat the computer in the iron of the HARD difficulty level of the Tic tac toe,
You will not lose to anyone in the Tic tac toe.
Even after the matters shall be decided the outcome of the game is, you can play with the computer until the end of infinity.
Tic tac toe is perfect precisely because simple game, to play in a little time.
Tic-tac-toe (or Noughts and crosses, Xs and Os) is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, now you can play TicTacToe on your Android phone,who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid. The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
Playing with Get Zero is very easy: in each round you have a board with 16 buttons. The aim is finding as many zero-resulting expressions as you can within 2 minutes. Every match has 3 rounds, and the winner is the player who gets the highest score.
Challenge yourself or your friends on Get Zero and refresh your mind!
• Single and multiplayer game
• Challenge your Facebook friends
• Challenge a random player
• 5000+ solutions per round
Powered by WeBeApp
All levels are solvable. Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels (currently 27)
The permissions are used as follows.
- Write to SD Card: Savegames will be stored to SD card
Keywords: Bridge Crossing Construction Builder Physics Game
Play standard Tic Tac Toe, non-gravitational Four in a Line or Freestyle Gomoku in cool boards up to 15x15 made of wood, chalk (noughts and crosses), sand, neon glow lights and even Halloween pumpkins featuring multitouch scale and pan.
Tease your brain accepting the challenge and solve 200+ unique and carefully designed game riddles that will test your skills while progressively learning the common winning techniques and strategies in Tic Tac Toe and Gomoku. In riddles, you play an ongoing match against the artificial intelligence (AI) and have to win in less than the given amount of moves (Tic Tac Toe is of course trivial, but try five in a row -Gomoku- for a real challenge). You will soon discover the key of this game: playing the perfect moves leads to victory no matter the opponent. Try them out, they get more challenging and fun as you progress.
Of course, the game features all the stuff you would expect in a high quality release: nice artificial intelligence, statistics, unlimited undo, phones and tablets support (from low-resolution to Full HD devices), portrait and landscape orientation, app to SD, very small memory footprint and so on.
* PLEASE NOTE, this app features in-app purchase to enable Premium features. Free version is supported with non-intrusive ads and allows playing in all standard modes as well as almost a hundred riddles to get you more than started. Turn Premium with a one-time small fee to enjoy a no-ads experience and unlock the best current and incoming riddles.
Fans of NINJA SLICING games: GET READY for a game that’ll CHALLENGE not only your DEXTERITY but also your BRAINPOWER!!!
Best of all, you can get it for FREE!
• 7 CHALLENGING GAMES, including: SUB-ZERO MINES!
• Compete against your friends via FACEBOOK!
• Get ACHIEVEMENTS to unleash cool POWER-UPS
• Power-Ups create MICRO-GAMES within the game
• LIGHTNING ROUND mode for faster gameplay
• The devious DARK ZEROS add excitement to the gameplay!
• 3 DIFFICULTY MODES. One mode for young kids
• Includes ANIMATED INTRO of the Icelands
• Pookie the penguin provides nurturing ADVICE
• Tushka the polar bear brings a dose of HUMOR
• Compare scores via GAME CENTER
• Share your score via FACEBOOK and TWITTER
• UNIVERSAL APP works on iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPad Mini, iPad, iPod Touch, and more!
• Fun Value: Use your Swords of Fire to slice the MAGICAL frozen numbers, but avoid touching the exploding Zeros!
• Educational Value: Helps recognize numbers, ascending order, and understand that larger numbers are the sum of smaller numbers.
• Fun Value: Find the ZEN of Even and Odd numbers to be able to extract their mathematical energies!
• Educational Value: Helps recognize Even and Odd numbers.
• Fun Value: Think fast and become a MASTER of addition by slicing sums of numbers before they hit the ground!
• Educational Value: Improves Addition skills and Memory.
• Fun Value: Ignite the MYSTICAL fire of your Swords to slice every number in sight! But don’t go over 21 or you’ll end up frozen!
• Educational Value: Improves Subtraction skills and Memory.
• Fun Value: Split frozen numbers into their PRIMORDIAL components by using your Swords of Fire to slice them into primes!
• Educational Value: Teaches all the Prime Numbers up to 100.
• Fun Value: Use waves of heat to merge ice cubes into the FUNDAMENTAL number 10!
• Educational Value: Improves addition and subtraction skills.
• Fun Value: Divide and CONQUER the power of the frozen numbers by using your Swords of Fire to slice them into factors!
• Educational Value: Improves Division & Multiplication skills and Memory.
"4.5 STARS - Ice Math Ninja is a cool math ninja game that even the most reluctant young math student will warm up to." - Crazymikesapps.com
"4 STARS - Ice Math Ninja is an excellent math app. Practice number recognition, addition, and prime numbers in a Fruit Ninja style game!" - Famigo.com
"Ice Math Ninja is an addictive and adorable set of arcade style slicing games that'll be a blast for kids who need a little extra practice with math facts, but is also great fun for older kids and adults who simply enjoy the gameplay." -Commonsensemedia.org
"Ice Math Ninja: ZERO – FREE is a perfect example of a game that not only holds a child’s attention, but also makes parents feel good about handing kids the iPad." - Coronalabs.com
“... the diverse challenge modes, make playing this game a very unique experience ... and quite entertaining” - WeiPhone.com
“... it's a fun game, really well made and a complete package of a game.” - Zincous, TouchArcade User
“ Loved it! I have searched forever for a good math app for my kids ages 5 & 11. The colors, visuals, effects & sounds are amazing.“ - the4crows.com
- “I’m loving this game ... it is lots of fun.” PS: my favorite mini-game is Cool 21.” Picohero, TouchArcade User
View the TRAILER of this game at www.youtube.com/perscorp
LIKE US on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/icemathninja
FOLLOW US on Twitter at www.twitter.com/icemathninja
CONTACT US with any questions at email@example.com
VISIT us at www.pers.com
More from developer
The goal is to fill all empty fields with a valid number. The fields are valid when each row, column and sqaure contain all numbers between 1 and 9 exactly once.
This kind of puzzle is well known under the name Sudoku.
The selected difficulty level and the time you had to solve the puzzle gives you the score of the finished Sudoku. All your results are stored in the highscore list.
The difficulty level is free selectable between 0 (very easy) and 100 (extremely hard). So it makes fun for first-time users as for sudoku-experts.
Start immediately to get a new highscore.