With BCJ Twint, you pay comfortably and securely with your smartphone while enjoying attractive benefits and discounts. Payments are made directly from your account and any credits received are credited directly to the registered account.
BCJ TWINT functions:
- Send or request money between friends
- Pay online
- Pay at cash desks or parking meters
- Save loyalty cards
- Benefit from coupons, discounts and loyalty cards with digital stamps
Conditions for using BCJ TWINT:
- Be a private client of the BCJ and be domiciled in Switzerland
- Have a transaction account in Swiss francs
- Have a valid contract and BCJ-Net access data
- Have a valid mobile phone number with a Swiss operator
BCJ TWINT guides you intuitively through the registration process:
- Enter your current mobile phone number.
- Enter the activation code sent to you by SMS.
- Set a six-digit PIN code (PIN TWINT) and, if applicable, and if supported by your device, activate fingerprint identification or facial recognition.
- Now enter your access data for your BCJ-Net contract.
- Select the desired account, this step displays the bank accounts that you can register in BCJ TWINT. This account will be registered for all payments and money transfers as well as for receiving money.
- Now choose whether you want to receive offers from third parties and communicate your location so that BCJ TWINT can inform you at any time of attractive offers and discounts.
- Finalize your registration by scanning the QR-code displayed on the letter that we send you by separate mail.
Send and request money:
1. Open BCJ TWINT and select the "Send and request", "Send money" or "Request money" function.
2. Enter the amount and the mobile phone number of the person you want and press the "Send money" or "Request money" button.
1. Select TWINT as the payment method in the online store.
2. A QR code or a 5-digit numeric code is displayed for you.
3. Open BCJ TWINT and select the QR code symbol.
4. Scan the QR code with your smartphone camera or enter the displayed numeric code.
5. The amount to be debited is displayed and you confirm the transaction.
Pay at checkout with a QR code:
1.Open BCJ TWINT and select the QR code symbol.
2. Scan the QR code displayed for you with your smartphone camera.
3. The amount to be debited is displayed and you confirm the transaction.
Pay at the parking meter:
1. Open BCJ TWINT and scan the QR code on the parking meter.
2. Then select the parking time on your smartphone and confirm the payment.
3. It is possible to prematurely interrupt the paid parking time at any time. You receive the difference in amount directly via BCJ TWINT.