Music Pump is a feature rich Android DAAP Client that lets you to stream and sync music from your PC or NAS to your android device. All you need is a DAAP Server.
Following servers have been tested: rhythmbox, mt-daapd, firefly, tangerine, forked-daapd. Many NAS devices have a built-in DAAP server. (Sometimes DAAP is called iTunes Music Sharing)
* Caching the database index locally for faster access to the music. The index only needs to be refreshed if you added new music to the library.
* Should have no problem importing large music libraries ( > 20'000 songs)
* Songs, albums and playlists can be downloaded in the background and will be added to a local playlist which will show up in the playlist section of many music players.
* The application has an offline mode feature to play your files on the sd card
* Cover Art support: Covers are loaded from the id3 tags and/or from the last.fm website
* Custom UI for Android Tablets
* Control music playback from your bluetooth headset buttons and from inline headphone remotes
* Basic Homescreen Widget
* Supports last.fm scrobbling using simple last.fm scrobbler
* Lockscreen player control in some custom roms (e.g MIUI)
* Playback stops on incoming calls, headset removal or when another media player is started
Youtube Demo videos:
Running on Samsung Nexus S
Running on Asus EEEPad Transformer