***If you receive a "graphics format unsupported" error, please email us! If you are using Chainfire3D, please set it to support PVR or uninstall it to play Cogs***
“It is awesome.” – TouchArcade
"One of the highest quality puzzle games we've seen." – PocketGamer
“The visual design and imagination of the game are stunning, with great attention to detail, and the sound effects are downright enticing.” – Adrenaline Vault
“If a sliding puzzle was a wheel, consider it re-invented!” – TouchGen
“A masterpiece visually, as well with the actual gameplay.” – AppAdvice
Starting with simple puzzles, players are introduced to the widgets that are used to build machines — gears, pipes, balloons, chimes, hammers, wheels, props, and more.
TIME CHALLENGE MODE
If you finish a puzzle in Inventor Mode, it will be unlocked here. This time, it will take fewer moves to reach a solution, but you only have 30 seconds to find it.
MOVE CHALLENGE MODE
Take your time and plan ahead. Every click counts when you only get ten moves to find a solution.
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
Cogs does not have in-game ads.
★★★★Played by Millions★★★★
★★★★Top 10 App in 20 Countries★★★★
A mysterious figure appears from behind a burst of smoke, his voice deep and taunting…
"I must say, I can't thank you enough for your generous gift of freedom. I've been hidden away for so long…"
The realization of what you've done suddenly hits. Upon activating the book you've unleashed an ancient curse and unwittingly released the Mannequin: a mischievous adversary who lays a challenge before you.
"Solve all pages of this very book, and you can undo what you have so accidentally done. However, success is highly unlikely…"
Unleash The Curse!
- Tackle 100 unique puzzles in the order of your choosing in your quest to banish the Mannequin.
- Challenge your logic, memory and reflex skills with over 10 puzzle categories.
- Overcome the Mannequin’s fiendish trials as you come face-to-face with him through numerous interactive cutscenes.
- Unravel the mystery by earning cogs and gaining access to the book’s secret compartment to solve the cryptic final puzzle.
For updates, engaging weekly riddles, and more about The Curse universe, visit us at thecursegame.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Developed by Mojo Bones Ltd.
Published by Toy Studio
****Droid Bionic users: Please update to latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android version for text to display properly****
Doge 2048 is based on the 2048 game...
Swipe to move the tiles, when two tiles with the same Doge touch, they merge into a more awesome Doge. When a Doge 2048 tile is created, you win!
- Works on Android devices with version 2.3.3+
- Swipes work for whole screen area
- Games automatically save so you can go back to them later
- High score
- Many wows!
Permissions are required for Advertisements and Analytics by Flurry (http://flurry.com).
Doge approves of developers trying to make money.
Over 26 million users had played Pengle on Facebook and now it’s available on android phone!
Travel around the world to help Pete clean the ocean and save his ocean friends!
If you are a new player, welcome to the fun world of Pengle! We hope you have a great time!
If you have played Pengle on Facebook, thank you for all of your love and support!
Become a Wonderball Hero yourself by bouncing through levels as you unlock exciting new worlds and compete with friends.
Swipe to aim and tap to shoot the red pegs in this unique puzzle game.
Wonderball Heroes Features:
• Blue pegs unleash special power ups
• Each ball you get in the bucket rewards you with an extra move
• Special combo-shots reward you with bonus points and free balls
• Easy to play, challenging to master
• Use boosters and special power ups to help you through challenging levels
• Compete with your friends and reach the top of the leaderboards!
We hope you enjoy our Shooter Pachinko Pinball style puzzle game. Bounce away!
Already a fan of Wonderball Heroes? Like us on Facebook and get all the latest updates:
Tiene un repertorio de más de 1,000 preguntas y respuestas actualizables periódicamente.
El juego consta de 42 km (o medio Maratón de 21 km), en dos modalidades, ambas para 1 a 4 jugadores:
Cada jugador cuenta con 5 vidas para llegar a la meta, con cada error pierde una vida y con cada 3 aciertos seguidos la recupera. Gana el primero en llegar a la meta.
Reto a la Ignorancia
El principal oponente: ¡la Ignorancia!, que avanza cuando todos fallan.
En todas las modalidades puedes suspender el juego en cualquier momento y reanudarlo después.
Clear all the bubbles on the screen to level up, and try to get 3 stars on each level. The ultimate goal is to defeat the boss in different maps!
Now, practice your game skills in this puzzle adventure!!
How to play:
1. Group 3 or more bubbles to make them burst.
2. Arcade mode, clear all the descending bubbles.
3. Using functional bubbles to reach different elimination effects.
4. Collecting enough energy and skills to beat the boss.
5. Earning gold coins to buying lives and props.
- Breaking the bubbles continuously can get more points as bonus.
- Continuing to play the game every day can get more gold coins.
- Smart using gold coins to buy useful props.
- Tasty graphics that will leave you hungry for more.
- Over 88 different and challenging levels.
- More than 30 functional bubbles (Steel ball, Wooden ball, Bomb ball, Split ball, etc)
- Join the leaderboards to beating your friends' scores!
Thanks every game players! Any suggestion is welcome!
"Division Cell (from Hyperspace Yard) is the game that was created to cater to the OCD segment that exists in all of us." - App Rundown
In Division Cell, your task is to restore harmony and symmetry to an array of disorganized shapes. Take a trip with us to Flatland!
Challenge yourself and your friends in an infinite world of shapes. Explore digital origami in the form of colorful and symmetrical patterns.
~ Welcome to Flatland ~
Division Cell is a geometric and minimalist puzzle game featuring a harmonious blend of aesthetic pastel tones seasoned with a mystic and ethereal soundscape.
~ Create harmony and equality ~
Share levels with friends, using Facebook, Twitter, email or even text messages! Show them the shapes you have encountered and challenge them to bring order to the chaos.
~ The Modes of Form ~
Explore! – ‘Puzzle Mode’ – 140 unique levels in 4 different level packs!
Experiment! – ‘Time Attack’ – Play infinitely varying, procedurally generated levels against the clock!
Experience! – ‘Endless Mode’ – Learn from the past – hear an ancient campfire story of the Flat people!
~ The Art of Touch ~
With each new level, you are confronted with a group of shapes (rectangles, triangles and wedges), which must be manipulated and honed until they are of the same form. You only need to tap to play!
Similar puzzle games like: peggle,pentix,unblock,tangram,cubistry,polymer,qvoid,chuzzle,rubik,labyrinth
- 100+ challenging puzzles
- Extreme color bubble shooter
- Unique blacklight theme and glow-in-the-dark paint bubbles
- Blast big combos! Raise your score and climb the leaderboards
- Tons of power ups to boost your game
- Brilliantly colorful paint splatters
- Groovy music soundtrack to dance and hum along to
- Easy and familiar control style
- Earn Glow Gem rewards by completing puzzles and earning points
- Constant free updates include more puzzles and new powerups
- Cute voices and sound FX that bring the game to life
- Connect with friends on the leaderboards
- Achievements to boost your GameCenter points
- Make a mess… you don’t have to clean up!
Please send any feedback, issues, or ideas for the game to email@example.com. We love to hear from you!
For fans of great classic games such as... Bubble Shooter, Bubble Witch Saga, Candy Crush, Bubble Mania, Bubble Blast, Bubble Worlds, Cookie Jam, Candy Mania, Jewel Mania, Bejweled, Peggle, and many more greats!
★ See video review at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgn4QItejv8
Instantly addictive Color Blaster Game starts with easy levels making sure you can practice before getting into more complex stages. Follow onscreen help tips or check out the help sections more detailed instructions.
★ Rated 4.5 out 5 by CrazyMikesApps.com
★ "Angry Birds Meets Cut The Rope: Color Blaster" wrote appadvice.com
★ "Peggle And Angry Birds Combined For FREE" wrote TheAPPera.com
Fans of Color Blaster Game wrote:
★ “Fun physics type strategy game that's bright, colorful, and addicting to play. I'm hooked.”
★ “one of those hidden gems waiting to be picked up ! so just grab it ! you won't be disappointed.”
★ “superb graphics and sound and gameplay. Highly recommended.”
★ “keep you challenged for non stop fun”
HOW TO PLAY:
You goal is to blast the color-filled lightbulbs with spinning pinwheel. Drag the pinwheel to use it like a slingshot, point the arrow towards the target and let it go by lifting your finger from the screen. Use the obstructions to bounce the pinwheel or ride a bubble to fly into a lightbulb. Use your imagination and the rules of commonly used physics and geometry to conquer the game.
- Free version now features all 5 stages each with 15 levels of varied difficulties
- HD quality images with superb animation
- Runs on Android 2.2 or later
- Powerups and bonus points
- Options to control background music & sound effects
- Facebook fan-only hints page
If you have any issues, please post it at http://www.facebook.com/papercornmediainc. We have no way to responding if you post a comment here.
keywords: free, highly, rated, app, download, for, your, phone, tablet, physics, puzzle, game, fun, all, ages, 75, levels, 15 free levels, kid-friendly, honeycomb, froyo, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, compared to, Angry Birds, Cut the rope, Peggle
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
Featuring a collection of SIX interactive games and puzzles that feature Mike, his dragons Squirt and Sparkie, his sister Evie and all of their friends in Glendragon, kids will love helping Mike on all of his knightly missions. The easy and hard modes welcome all children to play.
Jam Tart Fling – With up to 50 levels of play, help Mike protect Glendragon from the Vikings’ mischief!
Fruit Shoot – Practice your archery skills and see how many fruits you can shoot!
Paint the Castle - Learn shapes and colors while painting the walls of Glendragon Castle!
Jigsaw Jumble - Discover favorite friends after completing and unlocking puzzles!
Seek & Find - Search the scroll for the hidden items!
Match Mission - Memorize and match your favorite characters
Aspiring knights-in-training are guaranteed to enjoy hours of fun, while testing their reflexes, dexterity, and puzzle solving skills.
Playable on Android tablets and phones, and featuring the characters, music and beautiful CG graphics from the TV show - Mike the Knight: Knight in Training Game Pack is a must have App that is sure to entertain and inspire fans and newcomers alike!
About Mike the Knight™:
Mike the Knight brings the excitement and enchantment of medieval times into the life of the modern pre-schooler. Kids are transported to a world filled with marvelous missions, castles, dragons, Vikings and trolls. With the triumphant rallying cry “Be a Knight, do it Right” the young hero is joined in his adventures by a host of characters including his trusty steed Galahad, two friendly dragons Squirt and Sparkie, and his sister Evie, a trainee wizard. Mike is an energetic, cheeky yet bountiful young Knight-in-training, driven by his passion to help others and, along the way, be the best knight he can be.
Visit HIT Entertainment at www.hitentertainment.com
Follow Mike the Knight on Twitter: @miketheknightus
Like Mike the Knight on Facebook at www.facebook.com/miketheknightofficial
Visit Funny Garbage at www.funnygarbage.com
Follow Funny Garbage on Twitter: @funnygarbage
Like Funny Garbage on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FunnyGarbage
With two cute monsters to feed in each level, Cut the Rope: Time Travel is twice the fun but familiar to play. If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope: Time Travel!
There’s no time to waste! Visit exciting locations including the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, a Pirate Ship, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, the Stone Age, Disco Era, Wild West, Asian Dynasty, Industrial Revolution and the Future. Om Nom’s ancestors are waiting – and they’re getting really hungry for candy!
Cut the Rope: Time Travel is the iKids Awards 2014 winner!
Already a fan?
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: www.cuttherope.net
Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
Plumber is a simple, fun, addicting fast thinking puzzle logic game.
As a Plumber you have to connect color pipes so the fluids can flow without crossing paths. Plumber Reloaded is a game of logic, fast thinking and perception. Goal of game is to connect every two elements of the same color with pipes, so the water can flow. No problem, right? Well, the problem is, that pipes you draw cannot cross each other, you are limited to grid and moreover you have time running fast. So act quick, or you'll loose all lives and soon the game will be over ;)
If you draw the wrong pipe, just tap on base element of that pipe. Or shake the phone to reset the level completely.
Unlike all the existing Plumber games it’s not based on turning of the pipes, rather on joining them together. Currently game has little over 260 levels (puzzles) in 5 different difficulties, each with own graphics theme. Sounds that add to the positive experience and motivate user to play more and more. There are 3 game modes – standard 3 stars mode in which you can beat levels one after another, time attack mode with 3 different types – sprint, summer run and marathon – each takes different amount of random levels from each difficulty to solve. Third game mode is training where you can practice your skills. The game provides hours of good fun and is free, though contains some ADs. The game is also called Arukone in some countries.
Like Plumber Reloaded on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PlumberReloaded
If you'd like to translate this game, just send me an email from the game's About screen...
Orbit Navigator is a fun and challenging game with a goal of hopping from orbit to orbit, and challenging yourself to see how many orbits you can shoot.
* Under 10MB Download
* High Score Leaderboard
* Games Played Leaderboard
* Easy to install
* Addictive gameplay
This game is compatible with most Android devices and features a High Score Leaderboard, as well as a "X Games Played" Leaderboard. Test your skills and see how far you can go, and how high you can rank in the High Score Leaderboard.
Orbital has until now won several prices and was among the top ten games in Japan, Norway, Switzerland and other countries. The New York Times mentioned it as one of those applications making your smartphone magical and featured it as one of the games which are worth downloading. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try !
Orbital is confirmed to work on the following devices: Google Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S, Nokia Xperia X10 Mini, Asus Transformer
Awards and Prizes:
*Game of the Year denki.co.uk
*Winner DiscoveryBeats Apps Contest
*Silver Award pocketGamer.co.uk
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY
«A picnic to understand, but a marathon to get beyond the first few minutes, Orbital's simple style is perfect for those looking for fill the odd spare moment.» 8/10
- Keith Andrew (pocketgamer.co.uk)
«While there are already a few games that share the same gameplay mechanics as Orbital, none of them look anywhere near as cool.»
- Eli Hodapp (toucharcade.com)
«BitForge has managed to combine the addictive gameplay of Peggle and the beauty of Geometry Wars, two digital forms of crack, into one easy to use package.»
- Chad George (thatvideogameblog.com)
«Orbital takes simple gameplay and dresses it up with a unique “gravity” feature and enhanced graphics. The game can be very frustrating at times, but that won’t keep you from coming back for another try.» 4/5
- Will Raskin (148apps.com)
«Orbital has got fantastic graphics and unfussy features. Come to think of it, there are really no negative points about the game. Good going, Bitforge!» 5/5
- Yoyo (iphonefootprint.com)
Shoot the colorful orbs onto a grid. As soon as the orb stops it will grow until it hits an obstacle (wall or another orb on the playing field). Now you have to shoot the orb several times with the following orbs until it’s destroyed. Every destroyed orb grants you one single point. You could collect endless points but there is one difficulty: The shot mustn’t hit the death line above the cannon. If it does, the game is over! How many points can you get?
- Single & Two player mode
- 3 game modes: Gravity, Pure & Supernova
- Beautiful particle effects
- All-time & 24 Hours online Leader board
- Facebook connection: Compare with your friends on Facebook
ORBITAL is based on Gimme Friction Baby by Wouter Visser.