Just jump on board, make connections, alight and pay later! With a single click you have a valid public transport ticket in your pocket and can start your journey. You no longer need to know all the different tariffs, can travel anywhere in Switzerland and spontaneously make connections wherever you like. At the end of the day, the lezzgo app calculates the best price for your journeys. This means we ensure you only pay for the journeys you have completed!
Functions this app currently offers you:
– Automatic determination of your location
– Check in, change starting point
- Travel all over Switzerland (area of validity GA travelcard)
– Logging your journeys and calculating the optimal price for your day’s travel
– Register travelcards via SwissPass (A-Welle, Frimobil, Libero, Mobilis, Onde Verte, Ostwind, Passepartout, Tarifverbund Schwyz, Tarifverbund Zug, Unireso ZVV and Z-Pass
– Register travelcards without SwissPass (Arcobaleno, A-Welle, Frimobil, Libero, Mobilis, Onde Verte, Ostwind, Passepartout, TNW, Tarifverbund Schwyz and Tarifverbund Zug)
– Displays authorisation to travel throughout Switzerland, enabling you to produce a valid ticket in the event of ticket inspection during your trip
– Check-out, changing destination
– Automatic charging to VISA, Mastercard, American Express, PostFinance Cards, TWINT, giving you a receipt
In the event of any questions or difficulties with lezzgo, please contact our Customer Service:
Using the contact form in your app or phone 058 327 31 32 (open daily 07.00 – 19.00 hours)
– lezzgo can be used for public transport all over Switzerland (area of validity GA travelcard). This app is still in the market testing phase, which will last until the end of 2019.
– On reaching your destination, you must end your journey manually with lezzgo. Should you forget this, our app will send you a reminder. You also have the facility to change your destination manually.
– Please note that if the GPS function is running constantly in the background, your battery will run down more quickly. lezzgo only uses the tracking function when you are checked in.
Further information about lezzgo and FAQs can be found at: www.lezzgo.ch