Immerse into the world of Europe's largest freshwater Aquarium-Vivarium. AQUATIS, a fascinating journey across the 5 continents.
AQUATIS Aquarium-Vivarium Lausanne is a unique concept in Switzerland and in Europe. It stages live animals with a totally immersive and interactive scenography using innovative digital technologies. It is positioned as Europe's largest freshwater Aquarium-Vivarium.
More than an aquarium or a vivarium, AQUATIS is a discovery of the most fascinating freshwater environments on our planet. AQUATIS is both a recreation area, an environmental education centre and a platform for exchanges.
Explore AQUATIS and its universe:
• Entry tickets: Consult the various rates and purchase your tickets online or on site.
• Useful information:
- Opening hours: Consult the opening hours of AQUATIS, its restaurant and its shop.
- Access: find your way to AQUATIS by car, train, metro or bus.
- Shop: Explore our shop and take away magnificent memories.
- Gastronomy: Enjoy the different flavours of AQUATIS at the Le Piranha restaurant.
- Hotel: Make the most of your trip to Lausanne and book your overnight stay at the Aquatis Hotel.
• Getting around: Thanks to our interactive plan, enjoy an exciting experience in the AQUATIS universe - accessible to people with reduced mobility.
• Directory of the species: Discover 250 species from all 5 continents, which compose the AQUATIS universe.
• Environmental Protection: Start preserving the species and your environment.
AQUATIS welcomes you every day, all year round. You can also find all the information on the website.
Have a great trip to the heart of AQUATIS!