CIA GIVES YOU:
▶ 100% free caller identification.
▶ Unlimited access to the world’s largest collection of names and numbers – including access to over 1.3 billion person and business listings - both local and international.
▶ An app loved by users worldwide – “by far the best caller id app – and I´ve tried em all” – Lisa Saunders, Memphis.
- So what are you waiting for? Download CIA now!
But that´s not all, with CIA you can also…
✔ Get social results. CIA not only offers you regular caller ID, but also the caller’s social network profiles including Facebook and LinkedIN.
✔ Block spam calls. Get rid of annoying tele-marketers by marking the number as spam. CIA will block this number when it tries to call you again. And you’ll also get to see when other CIA users have marked a caller as spam too.
✔ Add contacts to your address book. CIA’s ‘Update Contacts’ feature lets you add new numbers and profiles to your existing address book.
✔ Send callers to voicemail. You can use the ‘Call Blocker’ feature to divert calls from withheld numbers straight to your voicemail. You can also add specific numbers you want to divert.
✔ Find alternative merchants. Trying to call and not getting through? CIA will suggest other merchants for you to try.
✔ See a caller’s Facebook status. Link the app with your Facebook account and see your friend’s status and photo when they call.
✔ Find a name. You can type a number into the CIA database to get the name behind it.
✔ Still reading? Go ahead and download – and enjoy the app ;-)
CIA on facebook:
CIA on twitter:
Thanks to the tellows score the app displays the nature of the incoming call via a live sync to the tellows servers and you can decide whether to answer the phone or ignore the call. If the calling phone number has an official entry on tellows additional information like name and address will be shown. You may add these details to your contacts with one click. Furthermore, you can rate numbers, comment on them and, therewith, warn your fellow tellows users against potential dangers. The service is free.
Features of version 2.0:
- Rating of incoming calls via tellows score
- Import of the caller’s address and name into your contacts
- Instant Search for unknown numbers
- Caller history of missed calls
- Design Upgrades
- now available in UK and Italy
rate phone number tellows caller inverse search caller ID reverse search tellows score callerapp real time lookup know who calls stop phone terror find out telephone numbers anti spam nuisance call protection spam filter block calls caller name
• Universal Caller ID – Identify who’s calling before you decide to pick up with our Global Directory of over 600 million callers and counting
• Smart Address Book – Incorporate information from your social networks for a beautiful address book that updates in real-time
• Contact Updates – Always have something to talk about with a cheat sheet of your contacts’ latest updates in the moment that matters
Our growing list of sources includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google+, WhatsApp, Tango, Skype, Yelp, Google Places, and Contactive’s Global Directory, giving us access to hundreds of millions of contacts.
This app is the perfect substitute for my phone and contact list. My calls are identified and my new address book looks better than ever
★★★★★ Great application!
Contactive makes it easier to call the people I talk to the most and I love my new address book. This app saved me hours!
★★★★★ This app is great! I love it!
I had to get a new phone and lost a lot of numbers. This app is great! Majority of the numbers show up with a name. Then I can just add it right in to my phone's contact list! I love it!
★★★★★ Save yourself from telemarketers
Right after I finished setting this app up, one tried calling me. Ignore! Great app! 5 stars!
As seen on TechCrunch, Lifehacker, CNET, XDA & Huffington Post
• CNET: "Contactive is like a cheat sheet for incoming calls"
• TechCrunch: "Contactive acts as a new kind of caller ID"
• XDA Developers: "Contactive exceeds expectations in user friendliness and features"
Keep up with Contactive updates and share your feedback with us:
Join the BETA Community https://plus.google.com/communities/109544367587908255806
Contactive is based out of SoHo in New York City, and is a subsidiary of SingTel’s Digital L!fe Group. We are a small team of big brains made up of brilliant designers, marketing folk, and engineers who specialize in machine learning. Together, we’re working to replace phone numbers with meaningful pieces of our lives and to shape the future of mobile communications.
★ Die App schaut automatisch in deutschen und internationalen Verzeichnissen nach und zeigt (wenn vorhanden) den Namen des unbekannten Anrufers.
♥ Praktisch: schlägt andere Anbieter vor, wenn eine Firma nicht erreichbar ist.
★ Neue Funktionen ★
✔ Facebook Verbindung. Aktuellen Status und Photo von Facebook Freunden am Handy Display sehen, wenn diese anrufen.
✔ Die App schlägt andere Anbieter vor, wenn eine Firma nicht erreichbar ist.
✔ Call Blocker. Leitet Anrufe von definierten Nummern und unterdückten Nummern direkt auf die Sprachbox
✔ Kontakte Synchronisieren: Fügt zusätzliche Infos zu bestehenden Kontakten hinzu
3G + Internetverbindung erforderlich.
★ Folgende Telefonverzeichnisse werden durchsucht ★
Lokaldelen.se, Yellowbook. Yellowpages.ca, DasTelefonbuch, Herold, auskunft.at, Truvo, Telefonkonyv, De Gule Sider (DGS), Zlatestranky.cz, Zlatestranky.sk, PKT.pl yellowpages.com.tr, yellowpages.com.eg, 1588.lt, 1182.ee
★ Stichwort ★
11833 Helferline Telekom Adaffix adaffix Anrufer callerapp ruft App App phonecals leben Echtzeit Lookup Echtzeit-Lookup Name Adresse Stadt Anruferkennung Callerid Caller ID sehen wer anruft callername gelb weiß WhitePages yellowpages Anzeige Das Telefonbuch Germany Deutschland Bundesrepublik Deutschland Deutsch DE D Austria Österreich Republik Österreich AT
Caller ID with over 8,000 european and 650 international dialing codes.
This app shows during an incoming call, the city or the country. The call list is expanded to include the city and country.
For the USA the App only covers the states. Please do not downrate if you are missing the city.
Color, font size and postition of the notification can be adjusted.
An internet connection is not needed during the call. All area codes are already included in the app.
If your phone runs on HTC Sense 3.0 the notification might not show up due to the lock screen. We are trying to solve this issue.
***** Frequently asked questions (FAQs)*****
* How does it work? *
After the installation the app is running in the background and gets active when an incoming call is detected.
The city and the country from the telephone number will be queried from the internal database and will be displayed on the screen.
* The notification is hiding the name of the caller *
Use the function "position" to move the notification up or down.
* Why the permission "read phone state and identity"? *
The app will be activated by the state of the phone (when an incoming call is detected). The phone identity is not used.
* Why the permission "read contact data"? *
When using the function "call log", your contacts will be displayed with their city and country.
Your contact data will not be saved or given away to others by the app.
* Will my personal data be send to others? *
No. No data is being collected or send to others. The app does not even have the permission "Internet access".
* What about number portability? *
The real provider might differ due to number portability. The correctness of the data is not guaranteed.
* Which cities will be displayed? *
Over 7,000 cities from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Norway.
* Which countries will be displayed? *
The database contains over 650 country codes.
* What is the price of the app? Does it have any advertisements? *
City, Country, Caller ID is free and does not contain advertisements from others.
Suggestions? Comments? Write us an E-Mail.
Latest Database of numbers: Updated July 2012
This app is a superior version of caller ID. This application shows an overlay on the Android incoming call screens.This app shows base location of calls originating from the INDIAN sub-continent only.
By using this app you can know the base location of an incoming number.This application has many advantages over the Standard Caller ID and Mr. Number Caller ID.
No Internet connection is needed for this app. This app can be run offline.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
Talking Caller ID speaks the caller id of incoming calls based on your phone's stored contacts. Talking Caller ID uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to voice the caller id when your phone rings.
The full (paid) version of Talking Caller ID is very configurable allowing you to customize it to voice the caller id only when you want it to. While the free version is feature limited, the core functionality is present. The paid version also removes the ads.
Talking Caller ID is great for any hands-free environment. Whether you receive calls while driving or you just don't feel like looking at your phone Talking Caller ID will tell you who's calling so you don't have to mess with your phone.
- Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone
- Silent ringtone included if you only want to hear the speaking
- Use for all calls, only calls from contacts, only calls from selected contacts, or only calls from non-contacts
- Customizable start message let's you make it say whatever you like before the caller id
- Customize the number of times it repeats
- Customize voice pitch and speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me. Also, sending a debug log is very helpful when determining the root of the problem. This is done by going to the menu in the app and choosing 'Get Help'. Then click the 'Send Log' button.
You need to have a free version installed before purchasing:
Instantly get the location of the incoming call when the phone rings (in the US, that's "City, State"). Works for 200+ countries - including the US, India, Australia, UK, just to name a few.
Got a call from "Tokyo, Japan" and you don't speak Japanese - don't answer.
Works offline! No data service required. Works on CDMA carriers (Verizon, Sprint, etc) that don't have data service during voice calls.
If there is data service, looks up the exact name of the caller (person or business). This works for many numbers in 14 countries (listed below).
Got a call from "Joe's pizza" and you didn't order a pizza? Send that to voicemail.
Displays a map of the incoming caller's location, too.
Speaks the incoming caller info aloud, first checking your contact list, then offline location search, then online search. When it's 9pm on a Friday, and your phone is across the room, and you hear "Call from Work" you know not to bother getting up. If you hear "Call from White House" you may want to answer that one.
The talking caller ID feature is great for in the car; the phone will tell you aloud who is calling so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Countries with detailed business/personal information:
The application is Free Software available under the GNU GPLv3 license. The source code is available at http://www.integralblue.com/callerid-for-android/ Grab the code and submit some patches (bugfixes, features, easter eggs, whatever) if you feel so inclined!
If you have a problem with the app, please contact me and let me know! I do my best to make customers happy.
• directly call phone numbers: in the app, you can view recent calls, select an entry, and call it.
• full Internet access: needed to do online lookups
• read contact data: lookups are only done for incoming phone numbers that aren't in your contact list. Also, when the phone is ringing, the caller's name can be read aloud - and the contact list information is preferred over geographical or online lookups
• read phone state and identity: needed to tell when the phone is ringing so the lookup can be performed
• display system-level alerts: needed to display call information on the incoming call screen
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls - Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook - http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ - http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.
We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
The Full Screen Caller ID is a replacement caller screen for your Android Device.
Using this program you can customize the way your phone notifies you upon incoming & outgoing calls, sms, emails and missed calls.
--== Basic features ==--
- Full screen notification for incoming calls
- Full screen notification for outgoing calls
- Full screen notification for missed calls
- Full screen notification for incoming SMS
- Assign picture to groups of contacts (family, coworkers...)
- All buttons and texts are customizable
- Use pictures from sd card, internal camera, online gallery or facebook
- Customize caller design : pick colors, text size of the notifications
- Text-to-speech : the full screen caller id can read out loud your incoming calls, sms and mails
- Facebook integration : pick pictures from facebook or link your contacts with your facebook friends to update all profil pictures with one click
--== Advanced features ==--
- Android integration : share pictures from any Android application to set pictures for your contacts
- Theme support
- Answer by buttons : no more slider to move to pick up the phone
- Answer by sliding the screen.
- Landscape support : high resolutions pictures can be set for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Backup and restore all settings and pictures.
- Video caller Id (beta)
- Block annoying contacts
--== How to use ==--
Please check the youtube video to learn how to use the software.
Full Screen Caller ID will work instantly once installed but you have to assign HD pictures to your contacts to avoid full screen blurry pictures. HD pictures must be assigned from the Full Screen Caller ID menu, not from the stock Android contact application.
--== Know limitations ==--
This limitations are imposed by Google, there is nothing I can do about it.
- no support for double call
- no support for answering when bluetooth headset is plugged on ICS devices
- no dialpad inside FSCI (double tap to close and use stock dialpad)
--== Contact me ==--
Contact me if you have feature request or bug report. When reporting a bug, please describe the problem precisely and write your device reference and android version.
I work alone on this project so I won't be able to answer every single mail. However I read all mails and will fix reported bugs.
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/@ChristopheNys
No more fiddling with the general Android settings, hiding or unhiding your Caller id after each call and going through all the pages to find the option to suppress your number.
Hide Caller ID will automatically hide your number and the other party will receive it as an: "Unknown" "Private" "Withheld" etc. It works for outgoing CALLS only, not SMS!!!
You will only need to set up the app once, and pay for it once, that's it!
The app is fully operational with all the networks in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Mainland and Great Britain), Australia, South America and with some limitations in some countries in Africa and Asia. Please contact us if your provider is not supporting the hiding of your caller id.
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers NOT in your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for all outgoing calls for numbers FROM your contact list
✔ Hide caller id for specific numbers only (Black list)
✔ Allow caller id for specific numbers only, hide for the rest (White list)
✔ The settings can be combined to have for instance hiding your caller id from anybody not in your contact list + manually added numbers that might be in the contact list
✔ Option to add a provider specific code ( we try to cover all providers but this is not possible so we are giving you an option to add the code of your provider)
✔ Short vibration to indicate when the number is being hidden
✔ Status bar ongoing notification indicating when the app is running and to open it faster.
*!!!IMPORTANT BEFORE BUYING AND REVIEWING, READ THIS!!!*
If your operator is not supported at the moment and the caller id is still being shown to the other party, please contact your provider and ask for the caller id code. Once you have the code you just have to add it to the "Operator code" setting (have a look at the picture), leave blank if all is good!
This prefix code is operator specific. We have a list with possible prefix codes, but those could change and are not fixed for all the operators.
Please contact us with the Name of the provider and country of origin, along with the prefix code, so that we can add it to the Database.
And as always, leaving a bad review is not going to help you and not going to help us, we can't contact you, we can't fix this issue without more information and we don't have your email. If you have a problem with the app - contact us from the contact form inside the app, we fix issues within 48 hours or less!
If you like the app and found it useful, please rate us and acknowledge our work.
IF YOUR PROVIDER DOES NOT ALLOW TO HIDE THE CALLER ID (99% of them all do!) AND DOES NOT OFFER THIS OPTION, TEST THE APP AND REFUND IT WITHIN THE 15 MINUTES IF IT DOESN'T WORK OR CONTACT US AFTER THE 15 Minutes, we always respond!
Please make sure to check out our other cool Apps:
City State Caller ID will work on any Android phone to display the incoming phone number location. There are no monthly fees at all and a data connection is not required!
If you have any questions or issues please email: androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
More from developer
Works for phone numbers from:
- Canada (beta)
- Poland (yello pages only)
- USA (beta)
Did Anteid not recognize a phone number, which you found in a public directory? Then please contact us by e-mail and we will try to link the directory as quickly as possible. Thank you!
- Talking caller ID
- Apply in Contacts (existing or new)
- Display on Google Maps
- Mark as unwanted contact
- Large size display mode
What does Anteid use the permission for: check it out by clicking on "Calling Developers website" at the bottom.
Important Note to the Donate version:
You can test all functions fully (albeit with ads) in the Anteid free version.