This app is one of the few in its field, which require no permissions at all. Thus it does not need any download or internet-lockup to perform its function, to show the time from different places around the world. This app does not and will also not in the future contain tracking, banners or other advertisement.
If you travel, don't change the hour or minute time setting of your phone, select the correct local time zone setting instead! Contains list of time zones and city names, no states or countries. I have been notified, that with old Android versions time in Russia may be one hour off. Accuracy depends operating system time zone information, handling of special incorrect cases may be added in the future. Still, don't forget to check your phone time zone and time settings in case of error.
*Four different sized widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1 and 4x2).
*Transparent widgets to feel the home screen background.
*Shows current time in multiple cities around the world.
* Multiple clocks support.
*Add any number of clocks and the time of these clocks will roll, showing all the clocks one after the other.
*Supports various timezones.
*Quick search for locations.
*Day & night display.
*Lots of customizations. A lot of color and appearance settings.
*Select millions of colors for the time and date with a RGB color picker.
*Changes take effect in real-time.
* No Battery Drain - Energy efficient.
*Ad free and does not use any permissions.
*Tap on add icon at the top-right corner in app's home page to add a clock.
*Edit a clock name by tapping edit option which appears on long press in clock's list.
*Similarly, option to delete a clock will appear on long press.
*Also tap on menu for an option to delete all the existing clocks on single shot.
*Tap on menu to go to settings page.
*Edit the phone clock name in settings page.
*Tap on widget to load up app page.
*Pin a clock(stopping roll) if needed with a simple tap on sun/moon image at the top of widget in 1x1 and 2x1 widgets.
How to add the widget on Android 4.0+:
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the "Widgets" tab.
- Find our Digital World Clock Widget and drag it to the home screen.
How to add the widget on older versions of android:
- Long press an empty spot on the home screen.
- Select "Widgets".
- Tap on Digital World Clock Widget to add it to the home screen.
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue(When the app is killed, the time will stop updating).
-When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
- Please relaunch the widget after app update if widget not updating.
-ROM users-> Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Beacuse, Android does not support widgets on external storage. So, move to SD card option is not enabled.Sorry for the inconvenience.
-If your city is missing, find a city in the same time zone & change the clock name(for immediate remedy).
-Email us about your missing city along with country, timezone details and we will be happy to add it in our next update(for permanent remedy).
Contact (Email): email@example.com
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
“Try it and see why this is considered one of the best world clock apps out there.” - Lets Talk Tablets, 11 Must Have Business Apps for your Android Tablet
“Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.” - Techrepublic, 20 top Android apps for business users
“It looks superb and enables you to break down all aspects of the clock” - The 2011 Android App Guide (magazine)
“BEST world clock app I've used by far. Widgets are creative & informative.” - gbrown321
“Ability to scroll forward or back to calculate timezone differences is a huge benefit.” - Patrick
“UI friendly, great graphics, use it everyday.” - Phillip
More than just a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Exclusive daylight clock technology illustrates time differences by comparing day & night between cities
▶ Day, night, & extent of time zone displayed on map & globe
▶ Supports all current time zone changes
▶ Set alarms for any time zone on your list
▶ Plan meetings with just a swipe of the finger, or jump directly to any date/time
▶ Double-tap any clock for even more details: sunrise, sunset, DST…
▶ Can automatically correct your phone's time zone setting
▶ Easily add any city on Earth, as many clocks as you like
▶ Lots of appearance options
▶ Will work without Internet connection - great for travel
▶ Uses its own internal timezone database, insulated from obsolete timezones on your device
▶ 3 styles of widget; all are resizable on Android 3.1+, and available in multiple sizes on earlier OS versions
· Business people dealing with multiple time zones
· People with friends and family in other time zones
· Time geeks
Supports installation to SD card. However: doing so will disable the widgets. This is a "feature" of Android, and isn't something I can fix. See http://bit.ly/icwTHi.
Requires the following permissions:
YOUR LOCATION: COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) and FINE (GPS)
Required to display the Local city and zone.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Required to search for time zones and download satellite imagery.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE or SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to store various images for faster operation.
SET TIME ZONE
Required to apply time zones from PolyClock to the device.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT
Required to re-establish alarms after device reboot.
Used to vibrate the device when an alarm sounds.
Istanbul,Berlin,New York,Vienna,Rome,Hong Kong,London,Paris,GMT,Vancouver,San Francisco,Seattle,Los Angeles,Denver,Houston,Minneapolis,New Orleans,Chicago,Montgomery,Indianapolis,Atlanta,Detroit,Miami,Washington DC,Philadelphia,Montreal,Boston,Buenos Aires,Sao Paulo,Rio De Janeiro,Lisbon,Dublin,Madrid,Barcelona,Amsterdam,Frankfurt,Prague,Stockholm,Athens,Helsinki,Minsk,
Ever wondered what time it is in your destination city or back home when travelling? Need to keep track of different time zones? Ever accidentally called your mum in the middle of the night when you've been abroad? Perfect World Clock has the answer: Show current date & time for places all over the world! And it's free.
* Show time at current location and any location world-wide
* Knows more than 20,000 cities in all time zones of the world!
* Unlimited number of widgets showing different time zones
* Day & night display
* Both digital and analog clock styles
* 3 different widget formats (4x1, 2x2, 2x1)
* Greatly configurable
* Easy and intuitive user interface
* VERY energy efficient
* Simply perfect ;-)
REMARKS & DISCLAIMER
This software is currently ad-supported. A donation key which removes ads from the app will be released soon.
Both Internet connectivity and GPS/network location details are required for retrieving the current timezone you are in. Additional data costs may apply.
After installation you will be required to download additional 1 MByte of data to your external storage. This needs to be done only once though.
Please help to improve this application by either commenting or sending an email to the provided contact address below.
World Traveler Clock means travel and business!It allows you to observe global time zones with ease.When you use the World Traveler Clock at the first time,you should choose the city and add it.Then every city you choose will be displayed on your phone as a widget.However,you can change different cities by clicking the widget.
Ever wondered what time is it in your destination city or back home when travelling or on business.Whatever place on the earth can be searched and added through the clock.The world traveler clock don't need phone's network environment, so you can use it on any airplanes.It shows current time for places all over the world!
Essential,easy to use,and fully functional.Classic World Clock!
And it's free!
-- One widget for everything
-- No ads
-- Contracted and elegant
-- Precisely accurate
-- Exactly convenient
Now you can do it all with this amazing world clock and time zones calculator. Specially designed to access really quickly and in a simple way to time and date information for 4000 cities. And the best of all it does not need an internet connection, so it's the perfect app if you are visiting different countries and can not get an internet connection every moment.
Ideal for travellers and tourists, or if you have friends and family, or have meetings anywhere in the world.
1. Updated information for almost 4000 cities worldwide
2. Local time for cities, time zones, and daylight saving times periods.
3. Save favourites cities to quickly view their local time and compare with others.
4. Interactive Map to quickly view current time on any point of the world.
5. Time Zones Calcultor to convert between time zones. You can select any time and date for a city and view what time would it be on another city.
6. Beautiful, simple and intuitive User Interface.
7. No internet connection required.
Get your FREE copy of the app Today and Enjoy it!
★ Innovative time bar layout.
★ Flags for 245 countries! Email me to add more!
★ Resizeable Widget (For Android 3.1+).
★ Lockscreen Widget (For Android 4.2+).
★ HiRes HD Resolution option for high end tablets.
★ Colours completely customisable.
★ Customisable working hours.
★ No extra CPU usage.
★ 4x1 widget shows four time zones at once.
★ Multiple widget support. Add 4 widgets, see 12 time zones at once!
★ Tablet Support. 2x1 and 4x2 widgets for landscape tablets.
**NEW** Support and feedback forum here: http://sonicpenguins.com/forums
If you have any problems, please either email me, or post a message on the forum.
Full version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonicPenguins.worldClockWidget
One screen application. Add and delete from the same screen.
* Search for a city or country
* Long Press on a row to Delete
* Ad support
Ad-Free version (with home widget)
Features of this clock widget
- Shows current time in multiple cities around the world
- Digital & Analog Clock customizable look
- A lot of color and appearance settings
- 3D look
- supports various timezones. Including GMT, ZULU and rare GMT+13 timezone.
* 1.5 AdMob Update
* 1.4 Faster Loading and AdMob Update
* 1.3 AdMob Update
Shows the Current time around the World - World Time - Time Zones.
"UTC+08 Hong Kong",
You can check the time of the place just to touch the location you want to know the time in the world map .
Search of place are possible as country and region names , even from the time zone , where you want to frequently check the time can be registered as a ( local favorite ) .
I can be checked with the position on the world map time zone country in the world , city name , national flag , time, and GMT.
★ display method of the time in the world are two types .
(1) Touching the map of the world .
When you touch a world map , where you want to know the time, the time of the location is displayed as a digital clock .
Time will be displayed along with the national flag , and the like region name .
(2) To choose from Name of country or region name list .
Register as a ( local favorite ) Select the area you want to display the clock from the region name list of the world .
Areas that have been registered will be added already listed , the time is displayed as the digital clock from the world map by touching it .
Region name list is sorted Sort possible English alphabetical order , in the GMT time zone order.
My favorite area can not add more than three places .
※ The number of regional World Clock World Time Map can display time is 90 places .
※ For convenience of display , world map displayed has been expanded about 1.3 times in the machine .
Add time zones as cities.
Search for cities.
Looks for the local location of the user to compare with other time zones.
This application consists of a vast database of cities. (about 1200 cities)
Search for time zone. (Shows time in search)
Edit time zone - Time Switcher:
What is the time in New york when it is 9:00am in paris?
Add New York and Paris. Switch the time in paris to 9:00am using the slider(Time switcher).
World Clock and widgets.
The widget features the following:
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Cyrillic, Slovenčina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail