*Batch install & delete & uninstall & share
*Various sort mode,name date size path
*Share apps to friends by email & bluetooth & etc.
*Efficient cache mechanism
* app2sd save storage space
*cache clean optimize your devices
*app backup save the apk file.
*Support froyo & Gingerbread & Ice Cream Sandwich
★★★ ROOT is needed on phone but not wear device ★★★
✓ Rooted Phone running Android 4.4 or later
✓ Android Wear Smartwatch - Doesn't have to be rooted (such as Moto360 , LG G Watch, Zen Watch ...)
✓ Android Wear Companion App installed on your phone
✗✗✗ Gear 2 and Gear S are NOT Android Wear devices, so please don't complain if the app doesn't work on them. ✗✗✗
Please note that apps that need Internet / GPS connection, need a large User Interface or has an action bar will install successfully but it might not function properly or might even Force Close.
Therefore if you believe that all apps will work well do not download this app.
Furthermore apk transfer might be slow.
If you face any issues with this app don't hesitate to contact me.
Reviews and feature requests are welcomed 😄
1. Select the application
2. Send apk file via bluetooth or email and etc using share button.
3.This Application send the APK file in .zip format. Extract the received .zip file in destination to get the APK file.
• Wireless control of all lights, air conditioning, TV, water heater, heating, door lock, smart sockets or even yard water sprinklers.
• Real time overview of current status of all connected devices
• Automation management of all connected electronic home devices
• Setting of various light ambient modes
• Energy efficient usage of your home
You have the possibility to customize your personal smart house system in a unique way with our various components. “Connect” smart house components do not require any reconstruction of the existing house installation or any additional electric equipment and wires. Our smart house system can be installed quickly and easily on the existing electric installation, based on a simple plug-and-play method. Usage is very simple and can be done manually as well as wireless through the “Connect” mobile application.
• Wireless control
• Real time overview
• Energy efficiency
• Ease of use
1. Public-to-private networks function is exclusively supported on ASUS motherboards.
1. PC Mode Alerts: Select restart, close or sleep functions you want to be alerted on after you set up the advanced alert notification reminder.
2. PC Status Alerts: Select the system status you want to be alerted on when voltage, temperature, or fan problems arise.
3. Message: Enter keywords or URL’s to your smart device.
1. Ensure to install Push Notice on PC.
2. Ensure to install Push Notice on your Android devices.
3. Before using Push Notice, you must first connect your PC and mobile device to the same network, and register your mobile device on your PC.
This application is patch to resolve Screen Mirroring problem after OS upgrade.
Download and install the application by following the popup messages.
(*) AllShare Cast(Screen Mirroring)
‘AllShare Cast(or Screen Mirroring)' on Samsung phone provides new sharing function.
It technology allows enable content on your Phone screen to be share with a nearby TV or Projector.
AllShare Cast Dongle supports to interoperate with HDMI enabled device via AllShare Cast and to stream contents.
AllShare Cast Dongle allows sharing videos and images with friends and family. Also you can enjoy mobile games on large TV screen.
• Type the full web address of your apk file
• Click the download & install button
• That's it!
Is your APK file on a web server?
Is your USB driver for IDE(e.g. Eclipse, Android Studio) not available?
...Then this is the APK installer for you!
Now MirrorOp Sender can mirror our phone if it is LG brand, or AOSP-based ROMs, or running Lollipop!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. More info at http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 184.108.40.206, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
If you don't know what "root" means, don't install this app!
This app moves apps from and to the /system/app folder, making them a system app or a user app. System apps can get more priviledges, so some apps get more functionality when installed as a system app.
On the other hand, system apps can not be uninstalled. So this app can also be used to convert system apps to normal user apps by moving them from the /system/app directory to /data/app directory.
WARNING: Uninstalling important system apps might result in a unusable device! Use this function at your own risk and only if you know what you're doing! Make a NANDroid backup first! I won't give any kind of support if something goes wrong - don't install this app if you're not okay with that.
Paid apps can not be moved! Since Android JellyBean, paid apps are encrypted and therefore can not be moved!
Apps which are moved to SD card need to be moved back to internal memory before being able to move them to /system/app!
The app might not work on custom ROMs! On Android 5.0 Lollipop, system apps can not be converted back to normal apps with this app! Feel free to contribute to the GitHub project if you know a fix for this
This app requires a rooted device with BusyBox installed. Don't install this app if you don't know what that means!
Make a backup before moving files! Not every app will work when moved to a different location!
This app uses the RootTools Project (http://code.google.com/p/roottools) library.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/SystemAppMover
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
This is a trial version that will last for 14 days.
After that a message that the trial is over will appear as soon as you try to send a file to your device.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Pushing files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Categories for different file types
- Pushing clipboard contents to device
- Open, move and delete files
- Rich notifications
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered