It is a screen memo application that allows you to use the mobile phone screen memo function on your smartphone.
You can save your favorite web pages in its entirety and read them offline any time.
It is simple and anyone can use it easily.
It is a free screen memo application, [ Screen Capture Memo ].
- Save web pages in its entirety (saves in HTML)
- Save web pages as images (saves as screen captures)
- Access the application from standard browsers to save pages (user-specified)
- Save directly with the browser provided by the application
- Manage saved pages
* Convenient way to use it
- If you save your favorite pages, you can view the pages even if you have closed the windows.
- You can view the saved pages even when there is no connection.
- When you want to make a memo about the information of a page while you are browsing the internet, you can access the screen memo function directly.
* How to access the application on standard browsers
1. Load the website that you want to capture.
2. Click on the menu button.
3. Select [ Others ].
4. Select [ Share the page ].
5. Select [ Screen Capture Memo ].
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
This is a trial version that will last for 14 days.
After that a message that the trial is over will appear as soon as you try to send a file to your device.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Pushing files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Categories for different file types
- Pushing clipboard contents to device
- Open, move and delete files
- Rich notifications
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered