Provide dynamic input to main and have full control of the console.
Have unlimited compilations and no hidden subscriptions or fees.
Just 1.99 gets you unlimited VB.NET builds and runs.
Check out the sister app to this: C# Code Executor.
You have full access to the .NET 4.0 Client Profile from System.Net, System.Linq, System.Collections.Generic and the editor of course is dynamically highlighted.
How to use BusyBox Non-Root:
- Step 1: Click on "Install" button to download BusyBox!
- Step 2: Click on "Open Terminal" button!
- Step 3: Paste the command you have already copied in Step 2 in the Terminal!
RUN THIS APPLICATION BEFORE THE TERMINAL EMULATOR
- Android Terminal Emulator Application
Add PATH to Emulator:
- In Terminal Emulator -> Preferences -> Initial command: "export PATH=$PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/data/data/burrows.apps.busybox.paid/app_busybox/"
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Provided extra Binaries:
bash, rsync, scp, sqlite3, ssh,wget and more!
- Internet: Download BusyBox binaries
- Script: Add $PATH to Terminal
BusyBox for Non-Rooted Devices by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app requires an existing file manager, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer, in order to use properly.
Please note that this app can only extract .exe files which are valid Inno Setup installer packages. It can't extract just any random .exe file. If you're not sure whether you need this app, you probably don't.
How to use:
* Download the inno packaged setup file (.exe) to your Android device
* Locate the .exe in your favourite file manager and open it
* Choose a directory to extract into
* Progress can be monitored in the notification bar.
This app is a port of the excellent InnoExtract tool by Daniel Scharrer: http://constexpr.org/innoextract/
This app is licensed under the MIT license. Please feel free to fork or clone my GitHub repository: https://github.com/alanwoolley/innoextract-android
Remote iT is an application which allows you to remotely control your PC over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Remote iT Works on Multi-Platform like Windows, Linux & Mac.
Some of the Features of Remote iT
• Controls Mouse
• Controls Keyboard
• Secure (password) connection
• Live Screen (**ONLY IN PLUS**)
• File explorer
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multi-touch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC.
Live Screen (**ONLY IN PLUS**)
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control iT
Easily navigate through your directories on your File System and launch your Files.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! That works with PowerPoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
You can edit documents on the go! With the help of these shortcuts like Cut, Copy, Paste, Find and Select All.
Control your browser directly from your smartphone! That works with Chrome, Mozilla and Internet explorer.
You can download the server here
For More Information
★ Don't Forget to Rate & Review Us! ★
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
# Easily sync your phone with PC
# Just one tap to open USB debugging mode
# Fast connection to PC via WiFi network
# Transfer mobile Data to PC
# Backup mobile file on PC
# Manage mobile data between phone and PC
# Free and easy to use
★★How to use★★
1. Install Apowersoft Phone Manager on mobile phone
2. Connect your Phone to computer with the ways below:
# Use USB connection
# Use WiFi Connection
(Enter verification code to connect, scan QR code to connect.)
3. Enable USB debugging with app
(Tap “Settings” and check “USB debugging”)
1. QR Code Scanner
Built-in QR Code Scanner.
Turn on the LED light on your phone in one click.
3. File Manager
Manage pictures, music, videos, documents, SD card, APK files and large files on your Android.
4. App Manager
Batch uninstall apps to free your phone memory.
Activate hotspot to share the mobile Internet.
Set up hotspot to connect PC wirelessly when no Wi-Fi available
Primarily, I install packages with apt-get (http://linux.die.net/man/8/apt-get) and I suggest you do the same). To use apt-get you will need to click the "Launch as Fake Root" checkbox. A good place to start is to do:
Then start working. If you find out that something you need is not installed, just apt-get it. To install less, do this:
apt-get install less
That is pretty obvious, but sometimes it is not. You can use a search engine (like google to help you out). For example, I found out to install R, I should do this:
apt-get install r-base
You can also search for packages using
apt-cache search some_keyword
A very popular package to add right away is this one:
apt-get install build-essential
This gets you setup to run the make and compile steps of many SW projects.
*** Regarding profiles being deleted when updating from v1.0.3 or later:
Due to changes made to the profile manager you will most likely loose any profiles set in the previous version. From here on out, your profiles will be preserved with future updates. If you need to recover any profiles from the previous version, please follow these steps:
- Export the profile to sdcard
- Attach the profile to an email and send to me @ email@example.com
- I will send you back a profile compatible with the latest version
- You can then place it in /sdcard/KernelToolkit/ and import the profile into the app
** App is ready to be translated to other languages. If you'd like to see the app in your native language, please contact me via email or on XDA. If you're willing to do the translations (very fast and simple process) I should have it ready within 24 hours of completion.
Kernel Toolkit allows you to get the most out of your rooted device. Take full control of your device and increase performance and battery life.
The purpose of this app is to make tuning your kernel easy and simple to understand. Always looking to add new features, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me with a feature request.
Kernel Toolkit Pro Unlocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsmartapps.root.kerneltoolkitunlocker
- Live device stats
- Time in cpu states with custom references
- Adjust cpu settings:
- Cpu governor
- Cpu governor parameter control
- I/O scheduler
- I/O scheduler parameters
- Read ahead buffer
- Enabled/disable system executables including Mpdecision, Pnpmgr
- Intelliplug settings
- Voltage table control / global adjustment
- Apply settings on boot
- USB fast charge toggle
- Screen wake control
- Help information
- Profile manager, create / share / reapply profiles of settings easily.
- Minfree control
- Screen color control
- Multicore power savings
- TCP congestion
- Vibration control
The app will run on any device, but can only apply changes on a rooted device.
- Receive boot to apply settings at boot
- Read/Write to storage to import/export profiles
- Vibration for haptic feedback after applying vibration
* Supports all devices running 4.1 Jellybean or later. Due to the nature of this app, it could not be fully tested on all devices and versions of android since it cannot run on an emulator. If it crashes on your device PLEASE click the report button so I can receive the info I need to fix it!
* Launcher icon designed by neytireyqa @ xda developers. Thanks!!
* This app was developed and fully tested on my HTC one m8 GPE running 5.0.1 Lollipop.
Fully tested and compatible with the following devices:
HTC one m8
HTC one m7
* I am not responsible for any damage/issues done to your device. I am of course, always available for support. Should any issues arise, I will try to the best of my ability to resolve them.
* Feature and promo graphics from Placeit
Featured on many sites like XDA and Virtuaniz: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/use-your-android-device-as-a-remote-controller-for-your-pc, http://www.virtuaniz.com/2014/04/control-pc-remotely-using-pc-quick-commands/
Commands supported as of now:
- Log off
- Run command (like, ping www.google.com)
- Run application command (like, chrome.exe)
- Custom command
Operating system support: Windows (XP/Vista/7/8/8.1)
More commands will be supported soon!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires client app to be installed on your PC/Laptop to function properly: You can download it from here: http://goo.gl/d0IXe6
In case you are having connectivity issues, please make sure you add the application to the Windows Firewall exception list
This is a BETA app so things are not guaranteed to function properly every time. I am working hard to add more commands and iron out the bugs.
★ REQUIRES PAID APP: DosBox Turbo (2.0.0+): http://goo.gl/PNNMe ★
★ Manage Multiple DosBox Turbo Games/Profiles
★ Access to full DosBox Turbo Configuration for each profile
★ Launch Games with a single click
★ Edit autoexec.bat to allow automatic startup
★ Import custom icons (Dos Cover Art) - Android 2.1+
★ Use System Text editor (if installed) to edit config file.
Questions? Need Help? Please e-mail me for support.
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
This is a trial version that will last for 14 days.
After that a message that the trial is over will appear as soon as you try to send a file to your device.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Pushing files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Categories for different file types
- Pushing clipboard contents to device
- Open, move and delete files
- Rich notifications
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered