*Batch install & delete & uninstall & share
*Various sort mode,name date size path
*Share apps to friends by email & bluetooth & etc.
*Efficient cache mechanism
* app2sd save storage space
*cache clean optimize your devices
*app backup save the apk file.
*Support froyo & Gingerbread & Ice Cream Sandwich
★★★ ROOT is needed on phone but not wear device ★★★
✓ Rooted Phone running Android 4.4 or later
✓ Android Wear Smartwatch - Doesn't have to be rooted (such as Moto360 , LG G Watch, Zen Watch ...)
✓ Android Wear Companion App installed on your phone
✗✗✗ Gear 2 and Gear S are NOT Android Wear devices, so please don't complain if the app doesn't work on them. ✗✗✗
Please note that apps that need Internet / GPS connection, need a large User Interface or has an action bar will install successfully but it might not function properly or might even Force Close.
Therefore if you believe that all apps will work well do not download this app.
Furthermore apk transfer might be slow.
If you face any issues with this app don't hesitate to contact me.
Reviews and feature requests are welcomed 😄
1. Select the application
2. Send apk file via bluetooth or email and etc using share button.
3.This Application send the APK file in .zip format. Extract the received .zip file in destination to get the APK file.
• Wireless control of all lights, air conditioning, TV, water heater, heating, door lock, smart sockets or even yard water sprinklers.
• Real time overview of current status of all connected devices
• Automation management of all connected electronic home devices
• Setting of various light ambient modes
• Energy efficient usage of your home
You have the possibility to customize your personal smart house system in a unique way with our various components. “Connect” smart house components do not require any reconstruction of the existing house installation or any additional electric equipment and wires. Our smart house system can be installed quickly and easily on the existing electric installation, based on a simple plug-and-play method. Usage is very simple and can be done manually as well as wireless through the “Connect” mobile application.
• Wireless control
• Real time overview
• Energy efficiency
• Ease of use
This app requires an existing file manager, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer, in order to use properly.
Please note that this app can only extract .exe files which are valid Inno Setup installer packages. It can't extract just any random .exe file. If you're not sure whether you need this app, you probably don't.
How to use:
* Download the inno packaged setup file (.exe) to your Android device
* Locate the .exe in your favourite file manager and open it
* Choose a directory to extract into
* Progress can be monitored in the notification bar.
This app is a port of the excellent InnoExtract tool by Daniel Scharrer: http://constexpr.org/innoextract/
This app is licensed under the MIT license. Please feel free to fork or clone my GitHub repository: https://github.com/alanwoolley/innoextract-android
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
This is a trial version that will last for 14 days.
After that a message that the trial is over will appear as soon as you try to send a file to your device.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Pushing files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Categories for different file types
- Pushing clipboard contents to device
- Open, move and delete files
- Rich notifications
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered