It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
This app requires an existing file manager, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer, in order to use properly.
Please note that this app can only extract .exe files which are valid Inno Setup installer packages. It can't extract just any random .exe file. If you're not sure whether you need this app, you probably don't.
How to use:
* Download the inno packaged setup file (.exe) to your Android device
* Locate the .exe in your favourite file manager and open it
* Choose a directory to extract into
* Progress can be monitored in the notification bar.
This app is a port of the excellent InnoExtract tool by Daniel Scharrer: http://constexpr.org/innoextract/
This app is licensed under the MIT license. Please feel free to fork or clone my GitHub repository: https://github.com/alanwoolley/innoextract-android
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
* Scripts Executables
Manage and execute shell scripts and programs in file system.
All executions run over vt100 terminal accepting user input and esc codes (colors, bel, cursor movement ..)
Run them at boot-up and/or on network status change possibility.
Schedule at selected time. (cron jobs)
Show graphical dialogs from running process.
Create widgets at desktop.
Edit and create scripts, also create them from url.
Insert code in your scripts using QR codes.
Share execution output.
Bookmark your scripts.
Test SM_VERSION and/or SM_VERSIONCODE to know if is running inside SManager.
With root privileges you can also execute them as superuser.
* File manager
Browse all phone's file and network files.
zip,tgz,tar,tbz and yaffs2 (nandroid backups) support.
Browse network(including http://) zip files without full download.
Open multiple directories on different tabs.(3 tabs for Ads version)
File linking support(On supported filesystems)
Multiselect from different directories support. (Ads version only support 7 selections from different directories. No limit if selections are in the same directory)
* Root explorer(Rooted device needed)
Automatically mount RO partitions in RW when needed.
Root editor (Allow edit files with root privileges. Configure "Browse as root")
Open and edit ALL files regardless the permissions they have with selected application. Use CAREFULLY(Configure "Browse as root" in order to get this feature)
* Console screen
Volume Up: Mapped to Esc key.
Volume Down: Mapped to Enter key.
DPad press: Mapped to Control key. (Press and then press other key. Not simultaneous pressing required)
Enable "extra gestures" in config screen in order to send Home/End,del/tab,left/right,pgup/pgdown keys. This is very useful to execute shell and ssh connections.
WEIRD CHARACTERS: If you get a lot of [[^ characters, is due you have "extra gestures" enabled and script/program doesn't process them. Use most right side of screen to send standard scroll event, or disable "extra gestures"
* SM Multiselect
Selects automatically files selected in third party apps, like Gallery, inside SM Browser
* External Storage SD Notes
You can install SManager on external Storage SDcard, but you must be know:
- If you are using boot scripts or scheduled script, you will need SMExternalSD app.
- All events like network status change and scheduled scripts while external storage is shared or unmounted will not be processed. Although you have SMExternalSD installed
SManager does not launch executions until external storage is mounted.
Detected some programs/daemons (like dropbear) fails if has stdin closed. Try put "exec 0>&1" to reopen stdin in background executions.
* No ads version features
Execute scripts from widgets without opening console.
No limits in multiselect.
No limits opening multiple directories.
Alias keys in SMConsole.
Hide/show SMConsole/SMBrowser bar with up/down gesture at top of the screen.
√ It is Uninstall Master(Uninstaller) original,the only one best uninstaller & app tool in the market.
√ Are you bothered by too many third-party, preinstalled apps?
√ Are you annoyed by the number of taps required to simply uninstall an app?
√ Have you ever uninstalled an app and then changed your mind?
Uninstall Master may be the solution you are looking for!
√ New UI is clear and user-friendly;
√ Perform batch uninstall;
√ Get rid of selected pre-installed or malicious apps;
√ Get rid of pre-installed bloatware that bogs down your device and costs you money. (Needs ROOT);
√ Silent uninstall and restore. The prompt window no longer appears! (Needs ROOT);
√ Recycle bin makes app backup & restore simple and easy;
√ Freeze and unfreeze apps. (Needs ROOT and unlocker);
√ Easily sort and find your apps;
√ App share: single or batch share apps with your friends just by one press,you need not install other app share tools;
√ Quick and friendly customer support;
√ Easily App2SD feature,more easier than Link2SD;
√ Autostart manager,saving more time of booting up.
√ WiFi Manager,very convenient wifi management tool.
√ WiFi Tethering with widget.
What is ROOT?
ROOT is the super user account(Similar to the Windows Administrator account).As safety limits of android,only apps can achieve more powerful features after they have this permission.
Some antivirus programs may incorrectly identify Uninstall Master as spyware.
It is not. This software does not collect any information that will invade or compromise your privacy!
√ HP Slate7 Makes managing my apps so much easier, and cleaner. I know, (by using my file manager) that my device and SD card are free from reminants or empty files left over. The stock app manager always leaves junk behind. Thanx! ----Lindsey Brewer
√ Easy to uninstall bloatware and unused apps I can uninstall apps I don't want without this app but I still think it's great to have because of being able to delete rooted bloatware and crap Samsung apps in bulk is so helpful! Same goes for when I need more storage I open this app and use it to see what I have in a neat list and just check what I don't want anymore.Strongly recommend it to anyone! Also I like the new icon :)-----DarkPan7h3r
√ Best uninstaller! It has finally arrived! The best uninstaller I have ever used. Shows icon of each app, when it was installed and size of app. Each app has plenty of room. Grat graphics. And it loads very fast! Evolution in uninstallers!
√ Here's my donation! Tried the free app and quickly looked for the premiun version. Happy to donate towards a quality app. Please keep the new functionality coming!----Joel Orosc
√ Very simple and worth to purchase--Ling Hua
√ Five star support after purchasing this app Five star support after purchasing this app.---Sumer Dadhich
Another useful cleaning tool(cache,history cleaner),
File manager app with file compress & file extract features! ALZip on the Android is not only a tool to zip or unzip files, but also a file manager to open, copy, move, delete or rename files. ALZip includes every function of file managing app and file compression app.
1. Zip & Unzip
ALZip can compress files into zip, egg and alz formats, and extract zip, rar, 7z, egg, alz, tar, tbz, tbz2, tgz, lzh, jar, gz, bz, bz2, lha files and split archive of alz, egg and rar.
2. File Manager
ALZip can create folder, delete/copy/ move/rename files and use the properties function just like the Windows Explorer.
3. Convenient File Explorer
ALZip has a convenient file explorer interface to find local files without any difficulties.
4. Archive Image Viewer
Image files inside the archive can be viewed without being extracted.
5. Searching Files
With ALZip file explorer, files or folders can be searched including which in subfolders. File manager function is available after searching.
6. Drag&Drop Functions
When drag & dropped file or folder to:
- another folder in file explorer will move or copy it.
- a file will compress them to an archive.
- a compressed archive will add it to the archive.
Use the drag&drop function of ALZip for convenient file management!
7. Customize Background
Customize your ALZip background to your favorite picture!
8. Archive As An Explorer
Open compressed archive like a folder and add files to Favorites, just like a file explorer. In addition, folders can be attached to email or uploaded to the cloud.
1. Cannot compress because the file size is too large.
> ALZip Android does not support compressing, extracting and previewing file that exceeds 2GB.
2. Cannot access the external memory in the explorer.
> Please check if you are using the KitKat version (4.4). KitKat limits the previledge to write to the external memory. If the problem happens in other versions, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Characters in archive are broken.
Change the language by pressing the Encode button on the top-right.
Android Version 4.0~
In KitKat (4.4), files cannot be written to the external memory.
Please read our Getting Started Guide to understand how to load games ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With aFreeBox, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Whats the difference between Dos Box Turbo and aFreeBox?
A: The biggest difference is FreeBox is compiled using the free Android NDK toolchain, while Dos Box Turbo utilizes a proprietary, highly optimizing toolchain for compilation. Also DosBox Manager will NOT work with aFreeBox. For a full list of differences, see:
FilePush only works together with its Windows Client!
You can download the client here: http://ctrox.ch/filepush
Direct link: http://ctrox.ch/filepush/setup/setup.exe
Officially supported is Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
With the Windows Client you can create context menu entries that appear when you right-click a file inside Windows Explorer. With a click on the "Push file to device" entry the file will appear a few seconds later as a download on your device.
- Windows Client (Vista, 7, 8) with explorer integration
- Support for multiple devices
- Pushing files using WLAN - fast
- Or using Google Drive - anywhere
- Categories for different file types
- Pushing clipboard contents to device
- Open, move and delete files
- Rich notifications
- No registration (Google Account)
- Uses Google Push service, is not always running in background
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: To keep downloading if the screen is off
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: This one should be obvious
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: To write files to SD card
DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS: To be able to send push messages to your device, the Google Accounts need to be discovered
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission