.nomedia files are used to tell media players not to scan certain folders.
StudioKUMA .nomedia Manager is a simple tool to manage .nomedia files in your SD card. Just tap and hold to toggle, or you can also perform multi-select.
NOTE: For Samsung devices (both Tablets and Phones) with Android 3.2, only internal storage can set .nomedia flags as the system deny access to SD card by 3rd party apps
It gives you control of who sees what and help to protect your privacy.
With hide-something, your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only for who can unlock.
With hide-something, you can customize your gallery when you want to show different photos to different people.
With hide-something, you can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to unhide them
Problems? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
--What our developers say.--
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
Features Includes :
- Hide and Lock Multiple Photos & Videos.
- Easy Pass Code Access.
- Move Photos & Videos between folders.
- Delete & Restore Photos or Videos Instantly.
- Instant playback of videos.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- See who tried to access PicLock
Two ways to Hide Photos & Videos to PicLock
1. Open PicLock, Set your passcode and create multiple folders.
2. Add multiple photos to your folders ( Just select the images you want hidden and tap the tick icon from the top )
1. While viewing a photo / video tap the share icon
2. Select PicLock from the list of apps
3. PicLock will transfer the photos & videos from your gallery and hide them.
We value your feedback and suggestions, please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts on how we can improve of future versions of Pic Lock. Contact us at - email@example.com for feedback and issues.
★Do you have pictures or videos on your phone that you don't want others to see? Hide pictures & private videos with HidePhoto to keep them protected from prying eyes. Keeping pictures & videos safe, secure and hidden has never been easier!
☞ Show only what you want seen. Hiding pictures and videos with HidePhoto on Android gives you control of who sees what. Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. Take control of your privacy!
☞ Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind pin lock or pattern lock. With HidePhoto, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
Easy to use!
Gallery for quick and easy hiding
Take pictures or videos
Share pictures and videos
Multi-select pictures & videos for easy management
Most Secure - Hidden pictures are only visible in HidePhoto
Fastest and most secure private gallery
Tons more great features and even more coming soon!
Two easy ways to keep safe:
Select Pictures & Videos to Hide in HidePhoto
1. Open HidePhoto & tap the Lock icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap a folder to view items
3. Tap items to select & tap the lock at the top to hide selected pictures & videos
”Share” Pictures & Videos to Hide From Other Apps (gallery, browser, etc.)
1. While viewing an item tap the share icon
2. Select HidePhoto from the list of apps to share with
3. HidePhoto will remove the pictures & videos from your gallery and hide them safely in your vault
Free and no ads.
Great! How do I HidePhoto?
1. Select pictures and videos
2. Press hide
Q: How do I unhide pictures and videos?
A: 1. Open HidePhoto and select images and videos
2. In the bottom bar, press 'Unhide'
3. Confirm the unhide action
Q: How does HidePhoto work?
A: HidePhoto provides you with a locked gallery that lives on your phone.
Q: Does this app hide videos?
A: Yes, we support single video hiding and multiple videos. There is also no limit to how many videos you can hide.
Q: Where are my pictures after I un-hide them?
A: Your pictures will be in the same location as before they were hidden.
Q: I forgot my password, how to find it?
A: Open HidePhoto, If you are using pattern lock, please change to pin lock.
Tap the '?' icon .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer to reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
Q: Are my hidden pictures stored online?
A: No! HidePhoto only stores pictures in a secret box on your Android phone.
Q: How many pictures can I hide in HidePhoto?
A: As many as you want. A secret box without limits.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No, it isn't. HidePhoto is a special gallery that locks your pictures but you place them in there.
Q: Can HidePhoto lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into HidePhoto, they are locked behind a PIN pad
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures with only a couple of clicks.
Q: I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
A: Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
We're Celebrating 4 Years on Android!
Thanks to everyone for making Vaulty so successful the last four years.
Keep your pictures & videos safe and private with Vaulty.
Do you have pictures or videos on your phone that you don't want others to see? Hide pictures & private videos with Vaulty to keep them protected from prying eyes. Keeping pictures & videos safe, secure and hidden has never been easier!
Millions have chosen Vaulty to protect their privacy!
Get Vaulty and see why millions of people choose us for the ultimate in privacy!
Hide pictures and videos from your gallery with free, unlimited picture and video concealment!
Easily hide pictures & videos from your main gallery to prevent accidentally showing too much. Relax when you hand your phone to your friend, coworker or relative knowing that your private media is safely hidden.
Lock Vaulty using a pin or text password to guarantee your privacy.
If someone tries to snoop in your vault and enters the wrong password, Vaulty will catch a picture of them for you using your front camera and save it in your vault for the next time you log in.
Preserve your precious memories with an automatic online backup of your hidden pictures & videos. If your phone is lost, stolen or broken, Vaulty will restore your vault to your new device.*
Beautiful Viewing Experience
Vaulty is a fast, simple, powerful, private image gallery. With a subtle interface, the focus is on your pictures. Vaulty also has amazing management and organization features such as:
Share hidden pictures & videos
Create & organize albums or folders
Select multiple pictures & videos for easy management
Sort by date, name, size or type
Filter images or videos
Picture & video renaming
Create more than one vault and set a different password for each. It's a great way to organize pictures or let someone view only some of what you're hiding.
Two easy ways to keep safe:
Select Pictures & Videos to Hide in Vaulty’s Gallery
1. Open Vaulty & tap the Lock icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap an album
3. Tap thumbnails to select & tap the lock at the top to hide selected pictures & videos
”Share” Pictures & Videos to Hide From Other Apps (gallery, browser, etc.)
1. While viewing a picture or video tap the share icon
2. Select Vaulty from the list of apps to share with
3. Vaulty will remove the pictures & videos from your gallery and hide them safely in your vault
Need help? Visit our website http://squidtooth.freshdesk.com/
Permissions explained: http://squidtooth.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/169715-what-are-the-permissions-used-for
Vault your private gallery pictures to keep safe in Vaulty, the ultimate photo locker and best way to hide it. Hide pictures in Vaulty gallery vault photo locker to keep safe.
Become a beta tester to receive early access to new features and help improve Vaulty http://goo.gl/l2gOcV
*Online backup requires subscription.
P.S.: All pictures and videos is stored in secure folder which not available from any other app. We not use ".nomedia" tag for hide your media files, it's not secure, we understand it. You can test it. It's secure. It's true.
If you have questions you can write us.
* Very simple and understandable to use
* Most Password-protected, password is enabled every time when you lose control of app (incoming call or other event)
* Hide and secure your pictures (photos)
* Hide and secure your videos
* Hidden pictures and videos cannot be viewed even by file managers
* Put pictures in categories
* View pictures
* Zoom pictures
* View videos
* Sort pictures & videos by category
* Backup and restore from SD card for transfer your data to other device
* Operations with multiple images and videos: change folder, unlock (copy back to device gallery), delete.
* Hide from recent app list for your safety.
* Enable set up fake password for show fake images and videos.
* Share several images, videos and albums from device gallery.
* No ADS
* Full developers support
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
Sensitive videos from your Android video gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Video Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features of Video Locker include:
1) Encryption - hidden videos are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden video files, they will still be unable to view the locked videos.
2) Removed from recent app list - Video Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
3) Lock on sleep - If you forgot to exit Video Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your device goes into sleep mode.
4) Folder level locking - lock individual hidden video albums. This allows you to show only 1 hidden video album without exposing the others.
5) Tablet optimized - Video Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
6) PIN recovery - With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious video files even if you forgot your PIN code. The app will email the PIN to you in the event you forgot Video Locker's PIN code.
7) User friendly operation - Easily hide videos via default gallery or from within Video Locker itself.
8) Fast bulk hide - Keep safe dozens of videos in seconds!
9) Un-hide videos easily - Un-hide videos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden videos go.
Premium features (available in Video Locker Pro):
1) Stealth Mode - Hide the app itself! Video Locker App will disappear from the app drawer as if it never exist on your phone. Access to your private video vault can only be achieved by dialing the secret PIN code or via an innocent looking calculator widget.
2) Ad-free viewing experience
Download Video Locker now!
Video Locker is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Notes to users:
- All videos are safely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy.
- App must not be moved to SD card.
- Do not delete .VL folder.
- Not recommended for devices on custom ROM
- Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card.
Having issues with Video Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of Gallery Vault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" or visit http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of Gallery Vault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap.
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
-- Support Break-in Alerts
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
In some devices, at some time, after GalleryVault is killed by system or other apps, GalleryVault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault)
Once you launch it successfully, Gallery Vault will be able to start from Dialer again.
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
*** Now with a powerful built-in browser with automatic download capabilities!***
Kyms is the only App on Google Play that decrypts files in real time, without any waiting! By tapping on a video, for example, it will start immediatly and the decryption will continue in background.
With KYMS you can hide, encrypt and protect:
- Videos: ALL DECRYPTED IN REAL TIME WHILE WATCHING!!
- Documents: text files
The media can be imported from:
- Device local files
- Device Camera
- Your Mac or Pc through WiFi: by using a standard desktop browser and dragging files on it
Integrated Browser features:
- Multi-tab fast internet browser
- Ultra-simple video download feature: start a video to obtain the download button.
- Private bookmarks and history
Additional security features:
Login with: 4-digits Pin+Alphanumeric password
Panic Gesture: Put your hand on the screen or close the smart cover to log out immediately (needs a device equipped with proximity sensor)
Now in apple AppStore too. Follow the link below or search Hide it Pro in the App Store
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
-- About the app --
The app is cleverly disguised as "Audio Manager" in the App Drawer.
Disguises itself as a Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down. but if you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch, which is basically your secret vault of pics/videos/messages/apps etc.
-- Features in Detail --
1.) App disguised behind a fully functional Audio Manager
2.) Categorize media into folders of your choice
3.) Batch(Multi-Select) support for hiding and unhiding pictures
4.) Delete/Share/Unhide/Move pictures between albums
5.) Sort files by date/size/name and sort folders by count/name
6.) Gallery features Pinch to Zoom , Double tap to zoom , One finger hold and move zoom
7.) Slideshow with Fade, Zoom, Swipe effects
8.) Send/Share pictures
9.) Special optimization for low end phones.
10.) Video player features play/pause/forward/rewind/next video/prev video support
11.) Disappears from recent apps list
12.) Two lock screen options viz Pin and Password
13.) Escape pin/password for times when you get caught
14.) Built in encryption tool(with military standard 256-bit AES encryption) to secure your most important files
15.) Plugins for features like Private Messaging / Calls , Private Browsing , Locking Apps.
There are a lot more features like custom slideshow durations/slideshow order/effects , custom folder thumbnails etc. but i'll leave some of the secrets of the app to be discovered by the users ;)
Complete Help : http://bit.ly/droidit
Please email me if you have any issues , If the app doesn't install properly do a reinstall , that would solve 99% the problems , for rest just shoot me an email
Have ideas to improve the app , please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts
Permissions Explained :
>> INTERNET , READ_PHONE_STATE - for advertisements
>> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for functioning of the app
>> GET_TASKS , KILL_BACKGROUND_TASK -- for hidden apps part
>> SET_WALLPAPER -- setting wallpaper in gallery
- Hide pictures (hide all videos, photos).
- Support view animated-GIFs, JPG, PNG... (all photos and videos)
- Features change icon application.
- Hide "Hidden Gallery" enable/disable with password.
- Quick camera, create shortcut on home screen quick capture/record and hide it
- Filter photo or video to decrease searching time.
- Fastest and most secure private gallery.
- Working as the original gallery, help you to view and arrange photo from the original gallery and hidden gallery
- The hidden one can replace the original one, with full of photo gallery ‘s ability such as set wallpaper, share and view photo, etc.
- Load & view photos with more animation
- Backup & Restore photo on cloud
- Hide photo from other apps, such as the app for viewing original photo or the app that manages file, by “Share” feature.
- Storage to hide (sdcard or internel storage)
- Change themes
- Enable/Disable password
- Classic password, pattern password, calculator password
- Hide application icon on app draw.
- Take a photo, recover video and auto hide it
- View gallery with stock gallery and hidden gallery, easy switch between them
- View photos, videos, zoom in, out, slideshow
- Effect scroll then view photos, videos (Flip, 3D, zoom, stack...).
- Multi-select photos, videos to hide.
How to Use:
- Hide photos, videos with Gallery Plus:
+ Tap and hold on album, photos, videos you want hide, unhide and click hide, unhide.
- Hide photos, videos from another apps:
+ Select album, photos, videos from gallery, file manager, etc, and choose "Share" and tap "Gallery Plus", media will auto hide.
Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com before leaving a bad review and if you have want more features.
MODIFY USB STORAGE/SD CARD CONTENTS & READ EXTERNAL STORAGE needs this to hide your files on your phone
INTERNET ACCESS & NETWORK COMMUNICATION Used to backup & restore
WAKE LOCK Keep screen on during slideshow
CAMERA take photos, record videos and auto hide.
PROCESS OUTGOING CALL to open Gallery plus with diapad (call *#*#123*#*#)
The #1 iOS Private Photo App is now available on Android!
Have any photos or videos you don't want someone to see? Hide these private pics and vids securely with Private Photo Vault.
Private Photo Vault keeps your photos and videos safe by requiring a password to view them. Private Photo Vault allows you to password protect the entire app as well as individual photo albums (double layer password security). Creating your own personal photo locker. All your secret images and videos that are protected with the app are then hidden from view of potential intruders.
Locking your private photos and videos is easy with Private Photo Vault:
1) Setup account and create new pin
2) Go into the first photo album already created for you
3) Hit the plus button to hide pics. These photos will be removed from you gallery and locked into Private Photo Vault.
4) Now you have a private photo gallery that only you can view.
PROTECT YOUR "SPECIAL" PHOTOS + VIDEOS
✔ Password Protected App Entry
✔ Pin Lock
✔ Password Protected Photo Albums
(Keep people out of your private albums)
✔ Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
Private Photo Vault's break-in report will secretly take a photo and record the device's current GPS location whenever a wrong password is entered for the app. This will allow you to see anyone who may be snooping on your personal pics.
✔ Decoy Password
Sometimes a nosy person will beg you to see what photos you have in Private Photo Vault. In this situation, you can give them your decoy password that opens up to an entirely different set of photos. This will then make them lose their curiosity about what is in the app while your private pics are still in there in your normal vault account.
✔ Create Secret Photo Albums right in the App
✔ Import/Export from normal gallery
✔ Email Photos
✔ Text Message Photos
✔ Custom Album Covers to keep safe the contents of your private album
✔ Private Image Gallery
Fully functioning image gallery with zooming, rotation, and panning
✔ Photo Slideshow
✔ Import/Export videos from normal gallery
✔ Watch Videos
MORE PRIVACY FEATURES
✔ Private Photo Vault is hidden from your recently used apps list.
✔ Keeps photos safe and secure, away from prying eyes
✔ Creates a video vault that offers protection for your private videos
Q: Can I export my photos after hiding them with the app?
A: Of course, by hitting the export button, any picture you have locked in the app will be returned to where you originally imported it from.
Q: Is there a limit on the number of photos I can have in the app?
A: Nope :) Private Photo Vault allows password protecting as many private pictures and videos as you have, so long as you still have free space on your device.
Q: Who can see my photos?
A: To give you more privacy, your photos are securely stored on your device and not uploaded to our servers.
Since we're just launching PhotoVault on Android, we'd love it if you'd send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.