.nomedia files are used to tell media players not to scan certain folders.
StudioKUMA .nomedia Manager is a simple tool to manage .nomedia files in your SD card. Just tap and hold to toggle, or you can also perform multi-select.
NOTE: For Samsung devices (both Tablets and Phones) with Android 3.2, only internal storage can set .nomedia flags as the system deny access to SD card by 3rd party apps
It gives you control of who sees what and help to protect your privacy.
With hide-something, your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only for who can unlock.
With hide-something, you can customize your gallery when you want to show different photos to different people.
With hide-something, you can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to unhide them
Problems? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
--What our developers say.--
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
★ CHIP.DE ★ App of the day★
★ PC-TIPP.CH ★ Review ★
✔ Protect your privacy!. Use LockMyPix to hide pictures & videos or whole albums against unauthorized access. Encrypt your pictures and videos with the proven military-grade AES encryption algorithm. Lean back and enjoy - No one will be able to see your secrets!
Hide pictures and videos with LockMyPix is the easiest way to gain full control of who sees what. Your public gallery remains available to your friends, family and coworkers. But your secrets are protected in your private vault.
Take the full control over your privacy! LockMyPix does not just hide pictures & videos like others do. It uses real encryption.
No matter who will take a peek - there's no way without your private PIN ✔
Like TrueCrypt® LockMyPix (LMP) uses the AES encryption algorithm used by government, military & banks worldwide. We use this proven standard now to hide your images and videos.
► LockMyPix is the best app to protect your photos and videos:
→ AES encryption algorithm
→ Login with pin or pattern to your vault
→ Hide + encrypt and secure unlimited photos
→ Hide + encrypt and secure unlimited videos
→ Hide the app and make LockMyPix invisible for others
→ Create encrypted backups
→ Use the Fake-Login feature for "special cases"
→ Always ready and available
→ Useable without internet connection
★ Integrated premium features
Fake-Login: Enhance your security. LockMyPix protects you against people who will force you to open your encrypted images or movies. Use the Fake-PIN feature that opens a fake LockMyPix account where you can place other pictures / movies. Nobody knows that you have a another LockMyPix PIN.
Hide the app: Hide the app icon. LockMyPix will look like another app and only you know the secret.
True Encryption: Unlike other apps LockMyPix encrypts your private photos and videos. Your hidden images and videos are not only hidden, but safe & genuine encrypted with the AES encryption standard. That ensures that no one can get to your private files. No tricks possible.
** Whats the difference to similar apps **
Unlike other apps pictures and videos will be hidden, but also encrypted with AES. Thus there is no possibility for people to gain access to your protected images and videos. No tricks possible - for a true security.
** Is there also a free LockMyPix version **
We work daily on LockMyPix and run many hundred tests to bring you a safe environment for your images & movies. With every update we are adding new useful feautures. The app is not free, instead it costs just a small fee - once. All updates will remain free.
** Where are the encrypted images stored **
Superfeature: LockMyPix gives you the opportunity to select the SD-Card to save your private files (device support is constantly expanding)
Safe your pictures, movies, videos & vids in vault with true encryption.
Get the better alternative to KeepSafe, Vaulty or other apps to protect your privacy and use a real encryption.
@ Contact @
For questions or assistance just send us a message to lockmypix (at) fourchars.com.
Our support is available all over the week.
LockMyPix is a product of ④fourchars.
Kindly supported by:
Nepomuk Karbacher / bilder.n3po.com
Richard Masoner / flickr.com
José Manuel Ríos Valiente / flickr.com
Eddy Van 3000 / flickr.com
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: email@example.com
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
Features Includes :
- Hide and Lock Multiple Photos & Videos.
- Easy Pass Code Access.
- Move Photos & Videos between folders.
- Delete & Restore Photos or Videos Instantly.
- Instant playback of videos.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- See who tried to access PicLock
Two ways to Hide Photos & Videos to PicLock
1. Open PicLock, Set your passcode and create multiple folders.
2. Add multiple photos to your folders ( Just select the images you want hidden and tap the tick icon from the top )
1. While viewing a photo / video tap the share icon
2. Select PicLock from the list of apps
3. PicLock will transfer the photos & videos from your gallery and hide them.
We value your feedback and suggestions, please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts on how we can improve of future versions of Pic Lock. Contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and issues.
Features Includes :
- Hide app icon and launch video locker using phone dial pad ( default phone app )
- Ability to backup all your videos in a zip file
- Shake phone to exit app
- Intrusion detection.
- Easy-to-use passcode access
- Delete / unhide / move videos between albums / folders.
- Built-in Video Player for easy viewing.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- Organize videos by creating multiple folders.
Just create a passcode to hide videos and movies. Create multiple folders to organize videos into categories. Instant previewing and watching with built-in video player.
Have ideas to improve the app , please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts. In case you face any problem with app. Please help us improve by contacting us at email@example.com
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
Now in apple AppStore too. Follow the link below or search Hide it Pro in the App Store
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
-- About the app --
The app is cleverly disguised as "Audio Manager" in the App Drawer.
Disguises itself as a Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down. but if you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch, which is basically your secret vault of pics/videos/messages/apps etc.
-- Features in Detail --
1.) App disguised behind a fully functional Audio Manager
2.) Categorize media into folders of your choice
3.) Batch(Multi-Select) support for hiding and unhiding pictures
4.) Delete/Share/Unhide/Move pictures between albums
5.) Sort files by date/size/name and sort folders by count/name
6.) Gallery features Pinch to Zoom , Double tap to zoom , One finger hold and move zoom
7.) Slideshow with Fade, Zoom, Swipe effects
8.) Send/Share pictures
9.) Special optimization for low end phones.
10.) Video player features play/pause/forward/rewind/next video/prev video support
11.) Disappears from recent apps list
12.) Two lock screen options viz Pin and Password
13.) Escape pin/password for times when you get caught
14.) Built in encryption tool(with military standard 256-bit AES encryption) to secure your most important files
15.) Plugins for features like Private Messaging / Calls , Private Browsing , Locking Apps.
There are a lot more features like custom slideshow durations/slideshow order/effects , custom folder thumbnails etc. but i'll leave some of the secrets of the app to be discovered by the users ;)
Complete Help : http://bit.ly/droidit
Please email me if you have any issues , If the app doesn't install properly do a reinstall , that would solve 99% the problems , for rest just shoot me an email
Have ideas to improve the app , please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts
Permissions Explained :
>> INTERNET , READ_PHONE_STATE - for advertisements
>> WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for functioning of the app
>> GET_TASKS , KILL_BACKGROUND_TASK -- for hidden apps part
>> SET_WALLPAPER -- setting wallpaper in gallery
**Device restart required for version 1.2.0 and above. Please email support for further assistance.**
*Photos are securely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user's privacy*
* Do not delete .PL folder*
*Do not move app to SD card*
*Not recommended for devices on custom ROM*
*Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card*
Sensitive photos from your Android photo gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Photo Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Key features include:
1)Encryption - hidden pictures are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden picture files, they will still be unable to view the locked photos.
2)User friendly operation - Easily hide photos via default gallery or from within Photo Locker itself.
3)Fast bulk hide - Keep safe hundreds of photos quickly
4)Folder level locking - lock individual hidden photo albums. This allows you to show only 1 hidden photo album without exposing the others.
5)Zoom in and out of hidden photos with multi-touch. Hidden photos maintain their original resolution and are not scaled down as in some other photo hiding apps.
6)Rotate hidden pictures left and right
7)Slideshow - Slideshow viewing mode available with customizable delay setting
8)Removed from recent app list - Photo Locker App will not appear in 'recent apps' list
9)Lock on sleep - If you forgot to exit the Photo Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your phone goes to sleep mode.
10)Tablet optimized - Photo Locker's UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
11)PIN recovery - With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won't lose your precious files even if you forgot your PIN code. The app will email the PIN to you in the event you forgot Photo Locker's PIN code.
12)Un-hide pictures easily - Un-hide photos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden photos go.
1)Stealth Mode - Hide the app itself! Photo Locker App will disappear from the app drawer as if it never exist on your phone. Access to your private photo vault can only be achieved by dialing the secret PIN code or via an innocent looking calculator widget.
2)Ad-free viewing experience
Download Photo Locker now!
Photo Locker is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Having issues with Photo Locker? Check out the FAQ below for assistance!
Features Includes :
- Hide and Lock Multiple Photos.
- Easy Pass Code Access.
- Move Photos between folders.
- Delete & Restore Photos Instantly.
- Instant playback of videos.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- See who tried to access Image Locker pro.
Two ways to Hide Photos to Image Locker pro.
1. Open PicLock, Set your passcode and create multiple folders.
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of Gallery Vault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" or visit http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of Gallery Vault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images in web page with just one tap.
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
In some devices, at some time, after GalleryVault is killed by system or other apps, GalleryVault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault)
Once you launch it successfully, Gallery Vault will be able to start from Dialer again.
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
We're Celebrating 4 Years on Android!
Thanks to everyone for making Vaulty so successful the last four years.
Keep your pictures & videos safe and private with Vaulty.
Do you have pictures or videos on your phone that you don't want others to see? Hide pictures & private videos with Vaulty to keep them protected from prying eyes. Keeping pictures & videos safe, secure and hidden has never been easier!
Millions have chosen Vaulty to protect their privacy!
Get Vaulty and see why millions of people choose us for the ultimate in privacy!
Hide pictures and videos from your gallery with free, unlimited picture and video concealment!
Easily hide pictures & videos from your main gallery to prevent accidentally showing too much. Relax when you hand your phone to your friend, coworker or relative knowing that your private media is safely hidden.
Lock Vaulty using a pin or text password to guarantee your privacy.
If someone tries to snoop in your vault and enters the wrong password, Vaulty will catch a picture of them for you using your front camera and save it in your vault for the next time you log in.
Preserve your precious memories with an automatic online backup of your hidden pictures & videos. If your phone is lost, stolen or broken, Vaulty will restore your vault to your new device.*
Beautiful Viewing Experience
Vaulty is a fast, simple, powerful, private image gallery. With a subtle interface, the focus is on your pictures. Vaulty also has amazing management and organization features such as:
Share hidden pictures & videos
Create & organize albums or folders
Select multiple pictures & videos for easy management
Sort by date, name, size or type
Filter images or videos
Picture & video renaming
Create more than one vault and set a different password for each. It's a great way to organize pictures or let someone view only some of what you're hiding.
Two easy ways to keep safe:
Select Pictures & Videos to Hide in Vaulty’s Gallery
1. Open Vaulty & tap the Lock icon at the top of the screen
2. Tap an album
3. Tap thumbnails to select & tap the lock at the top to hide selected pictures & videos
”Share” Pictures & Videos to Hide From Other Apps (gallery, browser, etc.)
1. While viewing a picture or video tap the share icon
2. Select Vaulty from the list of apps to share with
3. Vaulty will remove the pictures & videos from your gallery and hide them safely in your vault
Need help? Visit our website http://squidtooth.freshdesk.com/
Permissions explained: http://squidtooth.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/169715-what-are-the-permissions-used-for
Vault your private gallery pictures to keep safe in Vaulty, the ultimate photo locker and best way to hide it. Hide pictures in Vaulty gallery vault photo locker to keep safe.
Become a beta tester to receive early access to new features and help improve Vaulty http://goo.gl/l2gOcV
*Online backup requires subscription.
P.S.: All pictures and videos is stored in secure folder which not available from any other app. We not use ".nomedia" tag for hide your media files, it's not secure, we understand it. You can test it. It's secure. It's true.
If you have questions you can write us.
* Very simple and understandable to use
* Most Password-protected, password is enabled every time when you lose control of app (incoming call or other event)
* Hide and secure your pictures (photos)
* Hide and secure your videos
* Hidden pictures and videos cannot be viewed even by file managers
* Put pictures in categories
* View pictures
* Zoom pictures
* View videos
* Sort pictures & videos by category
* Backup and restore from SD card for transfer your data to other device
* Operations with multiple images and videos: change folder, unlock (copy back to device gallery), delete.
* Hide from recent app list for your safety.
* Enable set up fake password for show fake images and videos.
* Share several images, videos and albums from device gallery.
* No ADS
* Full developers support
★ Hide photos & videos directly from WhatsApp , Gallery and other apps
★ Protected Gallery to view the hidden files
Start using "Hush Gallery" app, it easy , simple and smart
Hide photos and videos in a simple and convenient way:
- Select the files you want to hide
- Click the 'Share' button
- Choose to share with 'Hush Gallery'
Use the "Hush Gallery" app to view the hidden files:
- Gallery protected via code
- Beautiful UI design
- Separate view for photos & videos
- Multiple selection option for sharing , deleting and unhide your files
How to Use:
Select album, photos, videos from WhatsApp ,gallery, file manager, etc, and choose "Share" ,then choose "Hush Gallery" , media will auto hide.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review.
The app supports these languages:
English , עברית , Русский , العربية , Français , Italiano , Español ,
Português , 中国（简体）, Deutsch , Indonesia , 日本の , Català,
Hrvatski , Čeština , Dansk , Nederlands , Pilipino , Galego , Ελληνικά ,
Norsk , Polski , ภาษาไทย , Türk , Український