Schedule data optimized for Switzerland.
Optimized schedule data for Germany is available through Timetable DE.
Optimized schedule data for Austria is available through Timetable AT.
Features of “My station”:
- You can get information on the shops and services available at the station (opening hours, range, location, etc.)
- You will find the best route to the stops, platforms, shops and services at the station
- We will show you accessible routes if you are travelling with heavy luggage, a pram or pushchair, bicycle or wheelchair.
- You benefit from discount coupons on the spot
- You know where you are within the station at any given time “My station” is also available via SBB Mobile:
- In our timetable app, look for a journey that involves a change at Zürich HB
- In the connection details, click on the pedestrian route displayed
- “My station” will start and automatically show the route from your point of arrival to your point of departure.
“My station” is aimed at the following customer groups:
- People unfamiliar with the area
- Leisure travellers
- Business travellers
- People with restricted mobility
Visitors to the station
- Walk-in customers
- People collecting passengers
• Door-to-door timetable throughout Switzerland
• Queried connections can be accessed later offline
• Integrated real-time information for all trains, buses and trams within the ZVV network as well as for trains throughout Switzerland (local traffic outside ZVV excluded)
• Push notifications about delays, platform changes and traffic information for user-specified connections
• Tab “Traffic Info” with line-specific overview of all current traffic information and line-specific push notifications
• Function “Barrier Free Access” (more information www.zvv.ch/handicap, in German)
• Easy-to-understand symbols (green, orange, red) indicate whether or not a planned connection can be maintained
• Alternative connections in case of incidents (red symbol). «Query according to current traffic situation» does not have to be activated
• «Query according to current traffic situation» only finds connections possible at the time of the query
• Real-time arrivals and departures for specific stops (e.g. in 3’ or 15:34 +2’)
• Information about disruptions of service (maintenance, constructions, events etc.)
• Possibility to add a customized connection or timetable to the homescreen
Ticket information / purchase:
• The ZVV app provides simplified access to ZVV tickets via the SBB app. The purchasing process is started within the ZVV app and completed in the SBB app. To take advantage of this service, the SBB app must also be installed
• Fast and simple selection within the ZVV app through its topseller list and via the button «Price/Buy» in the journey planner
• Transfer of choice of class (1st or 2nd), reduction (adult or ½) and validity (single ticket or day pass) to the SBB app
• Choice of number of additional zones for extension tickets
• Practical display of route network and fare zone maps
• Favourites function for tickets, destinations and connections («Take me home», «Take me to work», etc.). Favourites will not be deleted after update
• Display of the nearest stops based on the user’s current position
• Search for stops, addresses and points of interest
• Simple display of local area maps and pedestrian routes within the application
• Interface to calendar to save individual connections
• Low-floor service information for trams and buses (timetable data)
www.zvv.ch/android or contact our customer center ZVV-Contact at 0848 988 988.
For feedback please contact us on Twitter @zvv or www.facebook.com/zvvnews
ZVV wishes you a pleasant journey!
PS: Download the new „NZ-App“. It is a quick and easy way to purchase the „night supplement“ for the nighttime network. In addition the app provides you with information about nightclubs, bars and events in Zurich and you can win great prices in our sweepstakes.
You can grant the application access notably to your calendar, contact and location information. You can change these settings at any time
The ZVV only analyzes data regarding connection queries and push notifications. The evaluation of this data will be conducted without personal references and for statistical purposes only.
All information is subject to change
© ZVV 2014
• Timetable enquiries for national, international and city connections.
• Search for stations, stops and (contact) addresses with GPS support, connections with carriage of bicycles and barrier-free connections.
• Display of connections and travel information (in real time).
• Occupancy forecast.
• "Take me home" function.
• Departure and arrival tables.
• Display of interim stops as well as journey information in real time.
• Map views of start and destination locations.
• Map views of start and destination locations.
• Calendar import and e-mailing of timetable connections.
• Selection of favourites.
• Purchasing and display of public transport tickets in Switzerland for up to 8 passengers.
• The offer includes single tickets, fare network tickets, 1-day travelpasses, supersaver tickets, class upgrades and seat reservations for Switzerland.
• Payment can be made by credit card or PostFinance card. The precondition is one-off registration in SBB Ticket Shop (menu item "Tickets").
Further information: www.sbb.ch/mobile
Data security and authorisations
Why does SBB Mobile require authorisations?
To use the "take me home" function and display the stops in the vicinity of the current location, the GPS function must be active.
To transmit timetable and ticket request enquiries.
So that you import passengers travelling with you from the address book when you purchase tickets and can select contact addresses as destinations for timetable enquiries.
Calendar and e-mail.
To import timetable information into the calendar, SBB Mobile Business requires writing and reading rights.
For the offline functions such as lists of stops, connections (history and favourites) and purchasing tickets.
Deactivate standby mode.
Prevents the smartphone screen being turned off and the device being put on standby before you have received a push notification.
Control vibration alarm.
So that the device can vibrate when a push notification comes in.
Android camera hardware control elements.
To be able to use the integrated QR reader.
• From the 1st of every month you will find the latest SBB RailAway leisure time offers
• A different key topic every month
• Leisure time offers are available with discounts of up to 50% (top offer) or up to30%
Search for leisure time offers
• This function enables a search of leisure time offers by 13 regions or topics
Regions: Basel (region), Bernese Oberland, Fribourg (region), Lake Geneva region / Vaud, Graubünden, Jura / Neuchâtel, Mittelland, Eastern Switzerland, Ticino, Valais, Central Switzerland, Zurich (region) and Europe
Topics: Snow’n’Rail & snow, Rail adventures, Families, Bathing & wellness, Fun & games, Lakes & rivers, Countryside & zoos, Art & knowledge, Mountain & views, Shopping & markets, Walking, Hotels, Fairs, Art and museums, Shows and musicals, Concerts, Parties, Open airs and festivals, Sports events, Folk festivals and culinary events
• Option available to exclude weather-dependent leisure time offers good weather, in all kinds of weather or both
Leisure time offers in the vicinity
• Using GPS support (your location is identified by the Android-Smartphone) request a search for nearby leisure time offers
• The results are presented as red pins on a map and your own location is marked with a blue pin
• The results can also be viewed in list format
Save / manage leisure time offer favourites
• Every leisure time offer can be saved in a personal favourites list
• Offers that have been discontinued are marked with the message «no longer available»
• Any individual entry may be deleted
SBB Mobile Business is perfectly tailored to business travellers' needs: You can call up public transport timetables in real time. Once you have registered at www.sbb.ch/en/business you can buy and display tickets on your smartphone anywhere and any time. Your purchases will be directly debited to the cost centre you have saved, thus simplifying expense management for you. For further information, see www.sbb.ch/en/mobilebusiness.
• national, international and town service timetable enquiries
• search by: station, stop and (contact) addresses with GPS support
• push messages: delays, platform changes, seat occupancy indicator, etc.
• "take me home" function
• departures/arrivals tables
• intermediate stops and realtime travel information
• map views of starting points and destinations
• import timetable queries into your calendar and e-mail them
• rapid access via Favorites
• buy and display public transport tickets for Switzerland for up to eight passengers.
• the offering includes individual tickets, regional travel system tickets, one-day travelpasses, class upgrades, seat reservations for Switzerland.
• payment is via a company contract with SBB Businesstravel. All you need to do is register once with SBB Ticket Shop Business at www.sbb.ch/en/business and save a means of payment at "My account" – "Payment information".
• expense invoices can be called up online.
• most sales are eligible for discounts.
Please note: private customers of SBB can use the SBB Mobile app.
Data security and authorisations
Why does SBB Mobile Business ask for authorisations?
To use the take-me-home function and display the stations/stops near your current location, your GPS function must be activated.
For transmitting timetable and ticket enquiries.
So that you can import other passengers from your address book when you buy a ticket, or to select contact addresses as your destination when running timetable searches.
Calendar and mail:
To import timetable outputs into your calendar, SBB Mobile Business needs read and write authorisation.
For offline functions such as the list of stations/stops, connections (current location and favorites) and ticket purchases.
Deactivate standby mode:
Prevents the smartphone screen from switching off or the phone from going into standby mode before you have received a push message.
Control vibrate alarm
So that the device can vibrate when a push message arrives.
Android camera hardware control elements
For using the integrated QR reader.
What are the features of the FlixBus app?
✓ search for and book Your tickets
✓ show Your tickets on Your phone
✓ find out about all our exclusive offers
✓ find Your bus stop
✓ display current route information
✓ contact the lost property office
✓ answers to all Your FlixBus questions
✓ take You to the moon: we are working on it ;)
Detailed information about our features:
★ “Fahrt buchen” (search for and book Your tickets)
Easily find Your desired bus connections. You can check availability, current prices and book Your low cost ticket for Your bus trip directly via the app. Whether You want bus travel to Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Munich, Amsterdam, Vienna or Prague – we will take You there!
★ “Meine Fahrten” (show Your tickets on Your phone)
All Your tickets will be saved on the app. Just log in and Your tickets can be scanned directly from Your phone before boarding the bus. Thanks to the FlixBus bus app there is no need to print out Your ticket. Add Your bus trip directly to Your calendar to be reminded of .
★ “Angebotsecke” (find out about all our exclusive offers)
Never miss any voucher giveaways, discounts, promotions and new routes! Just have a look at our exclusive offers directly via the app. Save money by using FlixBus app!
★ “Haltestellen” (find Your bus stop)
No idea where You can find Your bus stop? Don’t worry! Just have a look on the app. All of our bus stops and addresses can be found there. We will navigate You directly to Your bus.
★ “Streckeninfos” (display current route information)
Our app keeps You posted, even if Your bus is stuck in a traffic jam. Any changes are displayed in our current route information so that You are always up to date.
★ “Service” (contact lost property office)
Have You lost an item on one of our buses, or found something? No problem, contact our lost property office directly via the app. They will be happy to help You!
★ “Service” (answers to all Your FlixBus questions)
How much baggage is allowed? Are there toilets on board? How can I book my ticket? Can I buy refreshments on the bus? In our FAQ section You can find all the answers to Your questions.
We are constantly improving our app so You can look forward to plenty of new features and frequent updates, so make sure You keep the app up to date to benefit from our service. FlixBus is the best alternative to the train & railway system and the greatest and cheapest way of getting from A to B through Germany and Europe!
Any suggestions for improvement? Let us know! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now enough information: just install the app, buy a ticket and enjoy Your bus trip!
- maps of Switzerland from swisstopo up to a scale of 1:25,000 (the best)
- 32,000 km signposted non-motorized routes (national, regional and local)
- complete network of signposted hiking trails (60,000 km)
- 25,000 public transportation stops linked to the timetable of the Swiss Federal Railways (planning a tour with public transportation was never easier)
- information on 4,500 points of interest on the way, such as overnight accommodations, bicycle service stations, etc.
positioning system and compass function (you always know where you are)
With SwitzerlandMobility Plus you can additionally
- download and store swisstopo maps to be used in areas without network coverage (no more problems with dead zones)
- download and store tours you designed, including elevation profile, hiking time, distance and altitude (separately and easily)
- The app requires network coverage (useable without network coverage with SwitzerlandMobility Plus).
- No tours can be entered with the app.
Constant use of the GPS may considerably reduce the length of battery life.
Requires a screen resolution of min. 480x320 pixels (HVGA) and multitouch. Unfortunately, the Samsung GT-S6102 or GT-S5570, among others, does not fulfill this requirement.
The local.ch phonebook application helps you find private and business phone numbers and addresses in Switzerland.
It identifies your location and allows you to search in your immediate surroundings. For example you can find your way to the closest restaurant, chemist or petrol station.
To give the best possible experience we use permissions which let you make phone calls, manage your contacts, check your call history and see who is calling you. In no way we do anything malicious. Would you have any question please lets us know by sending us an email: email@example.com. See below our required detailed permissions.
We need internet connectivity. Without it the app would not work.
Services that cost you money:
If you are starting phone calls from within our app, you must pay your usual communication fees. One might call this the second most important permission of our app, after network connectivity. Without this permission, it would not be possible to directly make phone calls from an entry within the app.
We need to know your location so that you can search around yourself. Without this permission we would not be able to tell you where is the closest business you may be interested in.
Your personal information and your account:
This is needed for you to add and merge entries to you address book's account of choice, and for looking up entries that are already stored in your address book. Without this we would not be able to do that.
This gives our Android users a unique feature, which is to tell them who is calling when there is an incoming phone call from an unknown number (a number which is not stored on your address book).
- Widget with the next solutions for a chosen itinerary
- Latest news and strike announcements, with notification
- Find stations in the surroundings, and display them on Google Maps
- Train delays in real time (only for trains operated by Trenitalia)
- Indication of the train and bus number
- Indication of the ticket price, based on the current tariff level of the "Südtirol Pass", or the price for a single ride or with prepaid card
- Save the results for later reference, even in offline mode
- Create your own favourite stations list
- Download all timetables for South Tyrol in Pdf format
Differences with the standard version:
* News and strike announcements
* No Ads
* Display stations in the surroundings on Google Maps
* More informations about stations