* Needs root access, SMS read/write permissions, Contacts read permission and SD-Card for temporary storage
Recover accidentally deleted short messages instantly from your internal phone database and restore them in the original SMS thread. Forensic and sophisticated algorithms are used to search for deleted short message patterns. No PC needed.
Messages will recovered with original date and time stamp.
Note: Deleted messages may be overwritten by new incoming or outgoing messages. This will effect the quality of message recovery.
The sooner you act the better the results will be.
SMS Recovery is not for recovery databases after factory resets, dialer clear actions or other clearing operations which delete whole databases.
English, Japanese, German, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment (I can't reply to them!) contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
1) SMS and CALL LOG you make with your designated people are recorded ONLY in APP; NOT in phone records.
2) Run APP with your own passwords and then it will allow ONLY you to access to SMS and CALL LOG from people you designated in this APP’s contact lists.
2) Allows you to manage phone numbers and call lists of people you designate, and password just like a phone’s UI.
[How to Install]
1) This APP does not show on your phone after installment.
2) In order to run APP, please follow the next steps
[How to Run APP]
1) Click "Phone"
2) Enter 4-digit password (initial password is 1234).
3) Click "Call"
2) While calling, click "end call", then the APP will be run.
1) Easy to Manage Contact Lists
-Can add a contact to your contact lists.
-Can search a person by entering an alphabet.
2) Can keep call lists just like a phone’s UI.
-Can search or delete call lists including sent/received/missed.
-When you make calls through this APP, the records will be saved in only APP’s records; NOT in your phone records.
-Chats you make with your designated people are recorded ONLY in APP; NOT in phone records.
-Message Alerts: silent/lamp, vibrate/lamp, sound/lamp
-Snooze: once, every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes, never
-Can change password (initial PW: 1234)
-Can turn on/off your APP. When off, all functions of APP does not work.
-Auto reject call: call received at that time will bo rejected.
[Main Purposes of this APP]
1) To provide you with privacy: prevent your family members, friends, or boy/girlfriends from searching your call or texting records.
2) You can make private calls or texts with your private person(s).
3) You can block text messages by enrolling an account in APP as spam.
1) Password Recovery
-Go to "settings" > application program > application program management > Call > delete data.
(Password should be defaulted to 1234.)
Note: If you delete data, all contacts and call/text records will be also deleted.
2) MMS (long texts, over 81 byte) is not supported.
3) When APP does not work after installing, please reboot your phone.
4) To keep your sms private, send sms through APP.
5) How to delete app
Phone > settings > Application Manager > delete 'Call'
RECOVER DELETED FILES YOU HAVE LOST ACCIDENTALLY!
YOU MUST BE SUPERUSER (ROOT) ON YOUR PHONE! (Only superuser can access to data blocks).
HOW TO BE ROOT(superuser) IN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE?
* Support Android 2.3.x (gingerbread) or later.
* Compatible with smartphones and tablets.
* Support many file types.
* Support vfat and ext2,ext3,ext4 filesystems.
* Support USB storage devices.
Recovery depends on the state of the data blocks of the deleted files. Deleted files with overwritten data blocks will not be recovered.
Undelete your pictures, videos u other files now!
tags: undelete, pictures, images, photos, video, audio, files, recover, deleted, files, recovery, recuperaçao, arquivos,deleitados, apagados,recuperar
Why is secure deletion needed? Our smart phones store sensitive personal and business data such as emails, SMS messages, pictures, and our web browsing histories. Unfortunately deletion on phones is not immediate. Even after you delete your email or clear your browser's cache, the data will remain on your phone typically for days or even months, depending on phone usage. This data is easily recoverable with minimal effort by technically-knowledgable persons.
Standard countermeasures do not help, such as overwriting files with random data, due to special features of the Android's file system (namely the use of journaling). Even encryption does not help as the associated key must be stored temporarily in memory and is recoverable after deletion.
Our Secure Deletion application solves this problem. It forces your Android phone to overwrite the sections of storage where deleted data resides so that the data is really deleted and cannot be recovered.
See: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/1184/how-do-i-root-my-android-device for more info.
Recover deleted or lost SMS messages from your Samsung Galaxy phone using this program. Note: Deleted data cannot always be recovered this program will show you the best possible result available. Try the free version before paying for this to see the SMS messages you want can be recovered.
If you experience any problems, email email@example.com for the app developers to fix any bugs found ASAP.
NOTE: On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- Automatically Email or Upload to Dropbox & Google Drive using the Add-On.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA.
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
+ COMPATIBLE with SMARTPHONES and TABLETS.
+ Works on Android 2.3.x or higher.
+ Protection of AUDIO/VIDEO/IMAGE files and more (all common known types).
+ No internet connection required..
+ INTERNAL/EXTERNAL SDCARD/ USB storage protection.
+ SECURE ERASE method to delete forever private files (ONLY PRO VERSION).
+ UNINSTALLED APPS PROTECTION to install them without Internet connection (ONLY PRO VERSION).
+ LOW battery consumption.
+ You DONT need to be SUPERUSER(\root\) in your device.
+ Allows immediate restoration of deleted files on its original path.
+ Stores the deleted data on your device.
+ Intuitive/easy/friendly graphical interface designed to offer the best user experience.
+ Allows file search, filtering by name, deletion date, detection of multiple devices,...
+ Sorts documents by name, size and type.
+ Contains widget that allows quick emptying the Recycle bin with one click.
+ Deletes and restores single and multiple items selections.
Don't miss the wonderful moments you’ve captured in pictures or if you lose your data while your child is playing in your smartphone or tablet. All your deleted files will be stored in Android Recycle Bin and then you will be able to restore them to their original path. Undelete your deletes files now!
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
Again, this app is for rooted devices only! This is also a work-in-progress app (and not nearly as powerful as the original DiskDigger for Windows), so all constructive feedback and requests for features are welcome!
If you need to recover more types of files besides photos, try DiskDigger Pro!
*** Requires Micro SDCard for Download/Install ROM feature ***
*** Requires Micro SDCard for Backup/Restore feature ***
PLEASE OPEN A TROUBLE TICKET BEFORE LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK!
Open Apology: I have gotten severely behind answering emails while trying to get this newer version of the app completed. And due to the insurmountable amount of spam I'm getting on the support email address, I've setup a Support Ticket system to handle issues. If you have problems with the app, please open a ticket. This will make it much easier for me to track open issues.
This utility will allow you to install a stock or custom recovery image on your Acer Iconia A500. Great for making full backups of your tablet and installing custom ROMs.
It has ClockworkMod Recovery by thor2002ro rev1.3.4 built-in, as well as the stock USA 1.141.07 recovery image.
To install other stock or custom images, simply put them on your sdcard names recovery.img.
It can backup your current recovery image and allow to your later re-install it.
It automatically fixed the Checksums by calling itsmagic.
Premium Features (in app payments)
Backup/Restore (REQUIRES Micro SDCard or USB Drive) - This will let you initiate a Nandroid Backup or Restore procedure without having to manually boot into recovery. It will see all your previous Nandroid backups, whether they are on your Micro-SD or USB drive, and let you select which partitions to restore. The tablet will then automatically reboot to ClockworkMod recovery to do the backup or restore process, then reboot back to normal mode.
Download/Install ROMs (REQUIRES Micro SDCard) - This feature will allow you to download the various ROMs from the internet and initiate the install process. You have the option of having it autotically run a nandroid backup and/or wipe date before installing the selected ROM. Again, the tablet will reboot into ClockworkMod recovery to do the work.
Note about XooM based ROMs. XooM ROMs do not let an apps write directly to the Micro-SD card due to a premission restriction. So when the Download/Install ROMs module tries to download the ROM List or a ROM File on a XooM based ROM, it must download it to your /mnt/sdcard/download folder and then move it to the proper place on the Micro-SD card, which is in a folder called "ROMs". All other ROMs download directly to the ROMs folder of your Micro-SD.
Note about Virtuous ROMs. The author has not given me permission to mirror his ROMs on a server that can handle direct hot-linking. Therefore, the Virtuous ROMs could not be included in this release. Once the author gives me permission, or provides a way to direct hot-link to his ROMs, then I will include them.
"Very nice app. l lost all contacts n thought it was forever.i reinstall the app. what a nice surprise all the contacts, sms , logs were restored.thanks" - Amina Toraubally
"This is hands down one of my favorite apps. It makes flashing roms so much easier. It might not have the intricate options that Titanium backup has, but it's well designed, looks great, and gets new features on a regular basis. Must buy if you value quality." - Greg Cahill
"Most usable backup app ever for me. Very to-the-point and easy to set up. I am, ummm, let's just say, computer challenged, and I did it! Pro is the best!" - Michele Beyer
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically
- Cloud backup through Dropbox and Google Drive
- Batch backup & restore SMS and MMS data
- Batch backup & restore system settings and system app settings
- Scheduled backup
- Backup history (Up to 30 records per app)
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Note: App and binary will have different versions. The app is updated more often than the binary is.
This app cannot be uninstalled if it was installed with your ROM or root. If there is no uninstall option, it's because you placed it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be installed in /system/app by the Play store. In fact, the entire /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for an app to be placed in /system/app is via a rooting process (which usually installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
Permissions requested are for:
Internet - updating the binary
External storage - backup/restore for elite users
NFC - creating an allow tag for elite users
Boot completed - fix database on boot
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
"Best security and free find my phone app for your Android!".
EASY TO USE:
If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and your phone will reply to you with its:
- current address
- a Google Maps link
- how much battery is left.
With this information in hand, it's easy to find your phone! No more headaches when you lose or misplace your Android.
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. *NEW* Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below, you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Don't have another phone to text from?
Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Check out our premium version, the original Find My Phone app, for even better protection for your Android! For one low price, you get premium features like:
- sim card monitoring
- custom ringtones
- remotely wipe phone
- remotely lock phone
• Lock , wipe data or locate your device via text message ( SMS ) .
• Text messages (SMS) processed by the app does not appear in the message list or notification
• Where an action is performed on the device it returns a message to the sender saying that the action was performed successfully .
• The command " find " returns a message with the latitude and longitude of the device and a link to be viewed in Google Maps.
HOW TO USE :
• Be your password delta44 and suppose you want to lock the phone . Just send a message to your phone with the following text "delta44 block 4321 " and ready as soon as you receive this message your phone is locked with password 4321 .
• To clean or find use a similar process to clean where you must send an SMS with password control and wipe or locate . Ex : " delta44 wipe " or " delta44 locate " .
• If your machine is dual SIM app uses the first chip to reply text messages .
• Configure a password to access the app avoiding strong sequences or dates , because with this password you can perform actions on your device .
• The GPS must be active for the functions find work. This does not affect battery life .
• All commands is disabled by default . After you install the app you must activate them .
• After the cleanup will not be possible to recover your data .
The only way to perform actions on your device through this app is having the password you will configure , so it is your responsibility to set up and maintain a secure password so you do not encounter undue access on your device and can cause the loss or destruction of apparatus.