1. Select photos in any folder
2. Secure delete private photos.
3. Support English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Trad. Chinese,simplified Chinese and Russian
Feature in PRO version
1. Secure delete any file type
2. Support folder deletion
*** Deleted files CANNOT be recovered ***
1. For those who need support please email to me
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : file deletion, secure delete, permanently delete files
Secure Deleter deletes the file by replacing its bytes by random generated bytes and then removal the file.
It’s very simple in use, application have base navigation on top of the display and file explorer, for browse file system.
To delete file or folder just long-click on it and application asks if you really want to delete this item.
Also on simple click information about file is shown.
Application can delete all files in folder.
Secure Deleter wants device to be rooted, but if your device isn’t rooted you just can’t access system files and folders.
To shred files simply locate the file you wish the shred and long select it. A menu will come up prompting you on your action.
1.0.2 - Added ability to auto-shred associated thumbnails in gallery and eliminate any gallery images for shredded file.
1.0.3 - Fixed auto-shred thumbnail issues associated with emulated sdcard storage. Fixed directory sorting to sory by alpha and file listings to sort by date desc.
1.0.4 - Fixed issue relating to hard coded paths on spinner. Paths are now set with environment variables.
1.0.5 - Fix to obtaining emulated file path when shredding a file.
1.0.6 - Fixed camera path and added Pictures and Downloads quick links from spinner.
1.0.7 - Automatically deleting thumbnails and gallery links of videos. Also fixed issue with mimetypes.
1.0.8 - Presents user with Toast if file is read-only and cannot be shredded.
WIPR IS IN BETA - REPORT ERRORS AT MICHAEL.COWELL3@GMAIL.COM
wipr2 is a secure file shredder/wiper and deletion tool, totally free!
Uses modification of DoD 5220.22-M - Highly randomized data overwritten into file three times for MAXIMUM DELETION!
Be aware: The age of a flash storage device can impact the success of a secure wipe, it is always best post-wipe to physically destroy any storage medium.
EXPERIMENTAL FILELOCK CHECK - Untested, please report errors to email address above before writing review.
- In-built file dialog
- Highly random data written to file (Generated using Mersenne Twister algorithm
- Totally free!
- Wipe files from prying eyes/third parties
- Improved original wipr algorithm
All reconstructions can be viewed from our webside at www.mobbio.com
SafeLet allows you to create SafeLets (folders) that contain InfoLets (files). InfoLets are categorised as
- CardLet: To store credit card information
- ContactLet: To load and store contacts from your phone
- NoteLet: To store notes
- PassLet: To store general accounts and passwords
- PassportLet: To store personal passport information
- PicLet*: To load and store pictures from your phone
- WebLet: To store web site accounts and passwords
1. Protects your data
Encrypt and protects your information on the phone.
2. Secure passwords
Create secure passwords for accounts and web logins.
Launch web sites, dial and send messages directly from the interface.
4. Use existing phone data
Load and manage phone contacts, pictures*.
5. Unlimited Space
No limit on the number of SafeLets and InfoLets you can create in your phone memory or SD card.
6. Avanced cryptography and encryption:
Uses 256 bit AES, SHA256 with random salts and PBE based algorithms.
Export all stored information into your SD card or email.
8. Sessions and Auto wipe-out
Time limits for sessions and auto data wipe-out after failed login tries.
9. Event logs
Keep a log of your activities to detect any attempts to access your information.
We provide email support 24x7.
Upgrade to SafeLet Pro and support our development effort to enhance and keep your information safe even if your device is lost, stolen, hacked or upgraded.
* Feature only available in SafeLet Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pellias.safelet.pro
The contents in three days will disappear in the initial setting. The number of days you can be changed in the configuration.
Because the contents erase automatically, making it suitable to write that you do not want to leave.
When you put down a wish,dissatisfaction,a complaint,shopping memo,and anyway,want to write it !
Suntrol mobile for your Android smartphone or tablet enables you to keep an eye on your current performance data and earnings for your solar power system – anytime and anywhere.
Available for everyone!
Use your Suntrol portal account to monitor your output or to observe other systems. You can also log in as a guest user view the data of many public systems released by their owners for observation. For example, you can see how much solar power other homes produce in your area.
Easy and intuitive to use: In just a few steps, you’ll have your SolarWorld system’s power production information on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Easy to read
Suntrol mobile gives you daily updated data with clear production diagrams. You can choose between daily, monthly, yearly or total system results.
Not just the app, but the use of the Suntrol portal (www.suntrol-portal.com) is free!
Recovery tools can be used to restore the previous content.
AndroShredder allows to permanently destroy file contents and wipe previously used storage space, so that secret data can't be restored even by advanced recovery tools.
The new SMS Database wipe function allows you to securely wipe your SMS database without deleting existing messages.
AndroShredder needs the SMS read/write permission to do that.
No messages are actually sent by AndroShredder!
AndroShredder has been tested against several data recovery tools. None of them were able to recover data that was cleaned by AndroShredder.
You can choose out of a variety of standard cleaning algorithms, like U.S DoD 5220.22-M, British HMG IS5 (Enhanced), Russian GOST P50739-95, German VSITR or just do a quick shred, which should be enough for most SSD based storage devices and USB flash drives.
+ Can act as a share target, send files to AndroShredder e.g. from your camera or file manager app
+ Select multiple files and directories to shred
+ Search for pictures, videos or other file types
+ Can preview pictures, videos or any other file before deletion
+ Cleans nested folders and their content
+ Save selections for later re-use
+ U.S DoD 5220.22-M, British HMG IS5 (Enhanced), Russian GOST P50739-95, German VSITR and quick shred algorithms
+ Clean (wipe) free space on any writable storage device (SSD cards, Hard Disks, USB flash drives etc.)
+ Wipe SMS storage database
+ Wipe FAT32 devices > 4GB
+ Tested against various recovery tools
+ Optional password protection
AbsoluteSafe requires an Absolute Manage MDM server to function.
In our continued effort to make this work with KitKat, we have had mixed results. So, if you are running KitKat, it may or may not work for you until I get time to investigate the issues with some phones. But, it's a free app with no ads and works for most people.
Please provide feedback to the developer rather than giving a low rating so that I can fix whatever is wrong. Also feel free to suggest improvements. Thank you.
It is possible to forensically extract information from a smart phone using mobile forensic tools such as Cellebrite and XRY even after it has been deleted. This utility can help to prevent that from happening by sanitizing the free space on a phone. Similar functionality can be found on desktop machines using utilities like CCleaner, Eraser, and File Shredder. If you are afraid of the government peeking at your phone and extracting and reconstructing deleted files, this is the app that you want.
This application does not delete files or clean the cache. Use other tools such as ES File Explorer and AVG Cleaner to delete files and clean the cache. Then use this utility to sanitize the free space. The free version of this application does not sanitize database areas such as contacts, phone logs, or SMS text messages. Look for a pro version in the future that may perform a more thorough sanitization.
Although we cannot guarantee that all free space will be sanitized, this application finds all of the free space that Android will give us in three primary areas where data is normally stored and overwrites it as completely as the phone will allow:
1. System - This is the protected data area shared by all applications.
2. SD Card - On some phones this is the actual SD Card and on others it is emulated SD Card space.
3. Optional SD Card - On some phones this is the actual SD Card and many other phones do not have this space. Samsung phones typically put the real external SD Card here.
To run the application:
1. Make sure that the phone has good battery/wall power.
2. Put a checkmark next to the sections of memory to sanitize.
3. Press the Start Wiping button.
4. Do not use the phone while the application is working.
The status area will indicate how the process is going.
Some have complained that after a wipe, they sometimes still see old files that were deleted using Hexamob or other similar apps. In my investigation I have found that the overwhelming majority of files are overwritten but occassionally one file is left intact. This could occur if Android does not allow us to write to every free sector. Watch the statistics as it is overwriting to see if the free space count goes to 0 as it is writing. Also run the app more than once to get more thorough wiping since SD cards rotate their sectors in and out of service.
Many SD cards rotate blocks of memory in and out of use for wear leveling. As a result, it is possible that after sanitizing memory there could be some blocks that get rotated back in to use that were never sanitized. To mitigate this possibility, run this application twice which statistically will usually hit all blocks of memory.
This application has not been tested on all phones. Please provide feedback to the developer about any problems. It has been found to work on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 and Victory phones, the HTC Arrive and others. System space takes several minutes to sanitize and 8GB SD Cards can take up to half an hour. If the application is aborted before it finishes, there may be large files left on the phone. If this happens, simply reboot the phone and bring the application up and it will automatically look for these files and delete them at startup.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.