1. Select photos in any folder
2. Secure delete private photos.
3. Support English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Trad. Chinese,simplified Chinese and Russian
Feature in PRO version
1. Secure delete any file type
2. Support folder deletion
*** Deleted files CANNOT be recovered ***
1. For those who need support please email to me
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : file deletion, secure delete, permanently delete files
Secure Deleter deletes the file by replacing its bytes by random generated bytes and then removal the file.
It’s very simple in use, application have base navigation on top of the display and file explorer, for browse file system.
To delete file or folder just long-click on it and application asks if you really want to delete this item.
Also on simple click information about file is shown.
Application can delete all files in folder.
Secure Deleter wants device to be rooted, but if your device isn’t rooted you just can’t access system files and folders.
To shred files simply locate the file you wish the shred and long select it. A menu will come up prompting you on your action.
1.0.2 - Added ability to auto-shred associated thumbnails in gallery and eliminate any gallery images for shredded file.
1.0.3 - Fixed auto-shred thumbnail issues associated with emulated sdcard storage. Fixed directory sorting to sory by alpha and file listings to sort by date desc.
1.0.4 - Fixed issue relating to hard coded paths on spinner. Paths are now set with environment variables.
1.0.5 - Fix to obtaining emulated file path when shredding a file.
1.0.6 - Fixed camera path and added Pictures and Downloads quick links from spinner.
1.0.7 - Automatically deleting thumbnails and gallery links of videos. Also fixed issue with mimetypes.
1.0.8 - Presents user with Toast if file is read-only and cannot be shredded.
All reconstructions can be viewed from our webside at www.mobbio.com
The contents in three days will disappear in the initial setting. The number of days you can be changed in the configuration.
Because the contents erase automatically, making it suitable to write that you do not want to leave.
When you put down a wish,dissatisfaction,a complaint,shopping memo,and anyway,want to write it !
WIPR IS IN BETA - REPORT ERRORS AT MICHAEL.COWELL3@GMAIL.COM
wipr2 is a secure file shredder/wiper and deletion tool, totally free!
Uses modification of DoD 5220.22-M - Highly randomized data overwritten into file three times for MAXIMUM DELETION!
Be aware: The age of a flash storage device can impact the success of a secure wipe, it is always best post-wipe to physically destroy any storage medium.
EXPERIMENTAL FILELOCK CHECK - Untested, please report errors to email address above before writing review.
- In-built file dialog
- Highly random data written to file (Generated using Mersenne Twister algorithm
- Totally free!
- Wipe files from prying eyes/third parties
- Improved original wipr algorithm
SafeLet allows you to create SafeLets (folders) that contain InfoLets (files). InfoLets are categorised as
- CardLet: To store credit card information
- ContactLet: To load and store contacts from your phone
- NoteLet: To store notes
- PassLet: To store general accounts and passwords
- PassportLet: To store personal passport information
- PicLet*: To load and store pictures from your phone
- WebLet: To store web site accounts and passwords
1. Protects your data
Encrypt and protects your information on the phone.
2. Secure passwords
Create secure passwords for accounts and web logins.
Launch web sites, dial and send messages directly from the interface.
4. Use existing phone data
Load and manage phone contacts, pictures*.
5. Unlimited Space
No limit on the number of SafeLets and InfoLets you can create in your phone memory or SD card.
6. Avanced cryptography and encryption:
Uses 256 bit AES, SHA256 with random salts and PBE based algorithms.
Export all stored information into your SD card or email.
8. Sessions and Auto wipe-out
Time limits for sessions and auto data wipe-out after failed login tries.
9. Event logs
Keep a log of your activities to detect any attempts to access your information.
We provide email support 24x7.
Upgrade to SafeLet Pro and support our development effort to enhance and keep your information safe even if your device is lost, stolen, hacked or upgraded.
* Feature only available in SafeLet Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pellias.safelet.pro
Recovery tools can be used to restore the previous content.
AndroShredder allows to permanently destroy file contents and wipe previously used storage space, so that secret data can't be restored even by advanced recovery tools.
The new SMS Database wipe function allows you to securely wipe your SMS database without deleting existing messages.
AndroShredder needs the SMS read/write permission to do that.
No messages are actually sent by AndroShredder!
AndroShredder has been tested against several data recovery tools. None of them were able to recover data that was cleaned by AndroShredder.
You can choose out of a variety of standard cleaning algorithms, like U.S DoD 5220.22-M, British HMG IS5 (Enhanced), Russian GOST P50739-95, German VSITR or just do a quick shred, which should be enough for most SSD based storage devices and USB flash drives.
+ Can act as a share target, send files to AndroShredder e.g. from your camera or file manager app
+ Select multiple files and directories to shred
+ Search for pictures, videos or other file types
+ Can preview pictures, videos or any other file before deletion
+ Cleans nested folders and their content
+ Save selections for later re-use
+ U.S DoD 5220.22-M, British HMG IS5 (Enhanced), Russian GOST P50739-95, German VSITR and quick shred algorithms
+ Clean (wipe) free space on any writable storage device (SSD cards, Hard Disks, USB flash drives etc.)
+ Wipe SMS storage database
+ Wipe FAT32 devices > 4GB
+ Tested against various recovery tools
+ Optional password protection
★★★★★ ProtectStar™ apps are preferred by more than 900,000 users in 123 countries.
With military grade security, wipe/sanitize unwanted files on Android™ devices with ease.
Deletion without trace in three easy steps:
You might think you've deleted those photos and videos on your mobile device, but anyone can restore those manually deleted files from the free space on your device until the free space itself has been overwritten using secure deletion algorithms.
It takes just three simple steps to overwrite that free space using patented security standards, making it impossible to rescue any deleted files.
First, open iShredder™
Second, select a secure deletion algorithm
Third, start the deletion process
iShredder™ surpasses international standards used by state and military organisations in secure file deletion with a wide selection of tried-and-trusted state-of-the-art deletion algorithms. Each algorithm has been analysed by authorities and independent organisations to make sure it really does what it says on the tin – data destruction beyond redemption.
Depending on the edition, the iShredder™ package comes with deletion algorithms such as DoD 5220.22-M E, US Air Force (AFSSI-5020), US Army AR380-19, DoD 5220.22-M ECE, BSI/VS-ITR TL-03423 Standard, BSI-VS-2011, NATO Standard, Gutmann, HMG InfoSec No.5, DoD 5220.22 SSD and others.
- secure wipe of free disk space
- 5 erasing methods included, such as DoD 5220.22-M E, US Army AR380-19, HMG InfoSec No.5, etc.
- modern and secure erasing methods for flash memory (SSD)
- preinstalled standard deletion methods
- technical support by e-Mail
Suntrol mobile for your Android smartphone or tablet enables you to keep an eye on your current performance data and earnings for your solar power system – anytime and anywhere.
Available for everyone!
Use your Suntrol portal account to monitor your output or to observe other systems. You can also log in as a guest user view the data of many public systems released by their owners for observation. For example, you can see how much solar power other homes produce in your area.
Easy and intuitive to use: In just a few steps, you’ll have your SolarWorld system’s power production information on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Easy to read
Suntrol mobile gives you daily updated data with clear production diagrams. You can choose between daily, monthly, yearly or total system results.
Not just the app, but the use of the Suntrol portal (www.suntrol-portal.com) is free!
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
Backup and Restore your SMS Messages to SD Card, Gmail account or Dropbox account. Lock any application you want.
● Backup and restore your SMS messages
● Backup SMS messages to your Gmail account
● Backup SMS messages to your Dropbox account
● Email a backup file
● Insert SMS message
● Export SMS messages in TXT, CSV or HTML format
● Import SMS messages from TXT or CSV file
● Protect your SMS application with a password
● Schedule automatic backups or manually back up your SMS messages
● Search the SMS messages through your backups and export results
● View backup contents on your phone or computer
This application needs access to the following:
✓ Your messages
edit SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS
* Needed to read or write sms messages during backup or restore process.
✓ Network communication
full Internet access
view network state
* To access Gmail account
modify/delete SD card contents
* To export sms messages to sdcard.
✓ Your personal information
read contact data
* To display contact names in backups.
✓ System tools
prevent phone from sleeping
automatically start at boot
retrieve running applications
* To prevent the phone from going to sleep during backup or restore process.
* To start schedule backups after reboot
* To protect SMS application using a password
✓ Hardware controls
* To vibrate when the backup or restore operation is completed.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev