Travelers can browse more than 1 million vacation rental property listings all over the world. Find the perfect getaway—not just houses, but condos, bungalows, castles, and more. See photos of the property, where it’s located, and other important details. Once you’ve found a property you like, you can contact the owner, get a quote, and initiate booking requests.
For HomeAway US owners and property managers, there’s no reason to ever miss a booking. With this powerful app, you can respond to inquiries, manage the property calendar, send quotes and payment requests, and even call potential guests directly from an inquiry or calendar event from wherever you are.
•Browse more than 1 million property listings in 171 countries
•Search for available properties by destination
•New large photo browsing—view vibrant property pictures of every vacation rental
•Toggle between list and map views of available properties
•Peruse amenities, descriptions, nearby airports, local attractions and more
•Read reviews from previous guests
•Contact the property owner or manager
•Get a quote for your travel dates
•Log in with your account info or Facebook
•Personalized experience, including recent searches and favorite properties
•No account? No problem. Create an account using the app so you can keep track of your search
•Share a property with friends and family using email, text message, or social networks
•View rich, vibrant property photos full-screen by tapping on the images on the property details screen
•See a full-screen view of the property's location by tapping on the map section of a property's details screen
For owners and managers:
•Access your HomeAway.com listings on the go
•Manage multiple properties from a single inbox
•Read and respond to traveler inquiries
•View and edit existing reservations
•Manage a property’s availability calendar
•Call guests directly from a calendar reservation
•Send quotes to inquiring travelers
•Request payments from guests
Currency is displayed as USD in the property listings, unless otherwise noted. For more information please go here: http://www.homeaway.com/mobile
The local.ch phonebook application helps you find private and business phone numbers and addresses in Switzerland.
It identifies your location and allows you to search in your immediate surroundings. For example you can find your way to the closest restaurant, chemist or petrol station.
To give the best possible experience we use permissions which let you make phone calls, manage your contacts, check your call history and see who is calling you. In no way we do anything malicious. Would you have any question please lets us know by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our required detailed permissions.
We need internet connectivity. Without it the app would not work.
Services that cost you money:
If you are starting phone calls from within our app, you must pay your usual communication fees. One might call this the second most important permission of our app, after network connectivity. Without this permission, it would not be possible to directly make phone calls from an entry within the app.
We need to know your location so that you can search around yourself. Without this permission we would not be able to tell you where is the closest business you may be interested in.
Your personal information and your account:
This is needed for you to add and merge entries to you address book's account of choice, and for looking up entries that are already stored in your address book. Without this we would not be able to do that.
This gives our Android users a unique feature, which is to tell them who is calling when there is an incoming phone call from an unknown number (a number which is not stored on your address book).
The MiniTime app is designed to make family vacations easier and more fun. We deliver family travel recommendations based on the ages of your kids, so they’re customised to your family. MiniTime is all about building a community of parents, making sure that you’ll always be in the know about where to go and what to do when traveling with your kids.
Find attractions that are rated according to kids’ ages, as well as local shopping, restaurants, outdoor recreation and more! Search your hometown or any major city to find the best of the best. Already on the road? Search based on current location to find a playground, post office or pizza on the fly.
SMART HOTEL BOOKINGS
Get personalised hotel recommendations that are based on the ages of your kids. Educate yourself by viewing photos, checking rates, comparing prices and reading reviews written by parents just like you. When you find the perfect hotel, book it with the click of a button.
Helpful guides for family-friendly destinations allow you to easily see the top attractions, kid-friendly hotels and ready-made trip plans for the city of your choice.
MiniTime’s innovative calendar tool allows you to create custom vacation itineraries. Choosing from a selection of hotels, attractions and restaurants that have been hand-picked by MiniTime specifically for your family, you can plan the details of your trip. Then, you can take your itinerary with you as a reference when you travel. It has offline capabilities, making sure you are never without a plan.
With MiniTime’s journal, you can keep a daily log of your adventures. Think of it as a personal scrapbook. This tool allows you to capture your favourite family memories by providing a space to write notes and share photos as you travel. The journal is also available offline so that you never miss a moment.
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html