65 Countries availables.
Countries list available :
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong*
- New Zealand
- Northen Ireland
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago*
- United States
The country with * are currently incomplete.
Languages : Fr, En, It, Es, De
System : 2.1 - 4.1
Resolution : all
I can't know all holidays in the world and I can't answer for comments.
So if you see an ERROR, a PROBLEM, if you have a QUESTION or if your country is missing, SEND ME AN EMAIL.
Travelers can browse more than 1 million vacation rental property listings all over the world. Find the perfect getaway—not just houses, but condos, bungalows, castles, and more. See photos of the property, where it’s located, and other important details. Once you’ve found a property you like, you can contact the owner, get a quote, and initiate booking requests.
For HomeAway US owners and property managers, there’s no reason to ever miss a booking. With this powerful app, you can respond to inquiries, manage the property calendar, send quotes and payment requests, and even call potential guests directly from an inquiry or calendar event from wherever you are.
•Browse more than 1 million property listings in 171 countries
•Search for available properties by destination
•New large photo browsing—view vibrant property pictures of every vacation rental
•Toggle between list and map views of available properties
•Peruse amenities, descriptions, nearby airports, local attractions and more
•Read reviews from previous guests
•Contact the property owner or manager
•Get a quote for your travel dates
•Log in with your account info or Facebook
•Personalized experience, including recent searches and favorite properties
•No account? No problem. Create an account using the app so you can keep track of your search
•Share a property with friends and family using email, text message, or social networks
•View rich, vibrant property photos full-screen by tapping on the images on the property details screen
•See a full-screen view of the property's location by tapping on the map section of a property's details screen
For owners and managers:
•Access your HomeAway.com listings on the go
•Manage multiple properties from a single inbox
•Read and respond to traveler inquiries
•View and edit existing reservations
•Manage a property’s availability calendar
•Call guests directly from a calendar reservation
•Send quotes to inquiring travelers
•Request payments from guests
Currency is displayed as USD in the property listings, unless otherwise noted. For more information please go here: http://www.homeaway.com/mobile
Dies sind die Themen:
• Einreisebestimmungen: Pass, Visa, Vorgehen am Zoll,
• Einkauf im Ausland (Zoll-Freimengen): Wertfreigrenze, Alkohol, Tabak und Lebensmittel
• Mit Tier und Pflanze durch den Schweizer Zoll
• In einem Fahrzeug durch den Schweizer Zoll
• Verbote, Beschränkungen (Markenpiraterie, Souvenirs, Medikamente usw.)
Zusätzlich finden Sie unsere Informationen zum Interneteinkauf, Post-/Kurierverkehr.
Die Grenzübergänge an den Hauptverkehrsachsen finden Sie in der Auflistung nach Distanz zum aktuellen Standort. D. h. die Ihnen nächstgelegene Zollstelle erscheint an erster Stelle.
Die App gibt es auch in Französisch, Italienisch und Englisch. Sie finden diese unter folgenden Namen:
• FR: „Voyage & marchandises“
• IT: „Viaggio & merci“
• EN: „Travel & goods“
Eidgenössische Zollverwaltung EZV
The local.ch phonebook application helps you find private and business phone numbers and addresses in Switzerland.
It identifies your location and allows you to search in your immediate surroundings. For example you can find your way to the closest restaurant, chemist or petrol station.
To give the best possible experience we use permissions which let you make phone calls, manage your contacts, check your call history and see who is calling you. In no way we do anything malicious. Would you have any question please lets us know by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our required detailed permissions.
We need internet connectivity. Without it the app would not work.
Services that cost you money:
If you are starting phone calls from within our app, you must pay your usual communication fees. One might call this the second most important permission of our app, after network connectivity. Without this permission, it would not be possible to directly make phone calls from an entry within the app.
We need to know your location so that you can search around yourself. Without this permission we would not be able to tell you where is the closest business you may be interested in.
Your personal information and your account:
This is needed for you to add and merge entries to you address book's account of choice, and for looking up entries that are already stored in your address book. Without this we would not be able to do that.
This gives our Android users a unique feature, which is to tell them who is calling when there is an incoming phone call from an unknown number (a number which is not stored on your address book).
The free application includes an initial asset of map material which allows testing out Swiss Map Mobile from anywhere with real map material and the complete range of functions. You can obtain unlimited access to the data of the Swiss Map Mobile server via a subscription for one year from within the application. More information on Swiss Map Mobile can be gathered directly from swisstopo.
Note: The application loads the map tiles from a server through the internet and thus requires an internet connection. The connection can be established through WLAN or the mobile net. Downloaded tiles remain on the device as long as the application is not uninstalled.
The Booking.com hotel app puts over 600,000 properties at your fingertips for simple and secure booking on your Android phone and tablet. You'll find ideal accommodations anywhere, anytime – best price guaranteed.
WHY CHOOSE THE BOOKING.COM APP?
- When you need a hotel in a hurry, in one tap you can find the best hotels closest to you for tonight, and even book participating hotels without a credit card!
- And we don’t just have hotels: check out our range of villas, apartments, B&Bs, hostels and more in over 70,000 destinations worldwide.
- 40 million verified guest reviews help you find the perfect place to stay.
- Then, once you’ve booked, your confirmation is stored in the app to use at check-in. It’s even available if you don’t have internet access, so you’ll never print (or forget) your confirmation again!
- If you also use Booking.com on your computer, sign in to your account and we’ll automatically sync your bookings, recent searches, lists, account details and more to the app. Pick up where you left off, at any time.
FINDING THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
- Search by city, landmark, even hotel name, or just search for properties nearby in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: best price, deals, guest review score, and more.
- Then narrow your search results with handy filters: price range, city districts, or facilities (e.g. Swimming Pool, Free WiFi, Parking) and more.
- Switch to map view to find hotels in your preferred neighborhood. HINT: If you’re on a tablet you can actually draw a specific area on the map with your finger to find results there!
- Large photos for tablet put you in the picture (and the mood) for your next trip.
- You can also save your favorite dreamy places to personalized lists (think of them as vacation wish lists!), which are synced across all devices if you’re signed in to your Booking.com account.
- Sign in to your Booking.com account and we’ll automatically fill your details for even faster booking, including the credit cards you’ve chosen to store.
- The app is available in 42 languages and you can view prices in 53 currencies.
GET THE BEST HOTEL DEALS
We showcase the best deals at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!)
- Secret Deals: You get first pick on great deals for hotels, apartments, resorts and more worldwide!
- Value Deals: Book hotels with the best value for their price and location.
- Late Deals: Find cheap hotels for last-minute hotel bookings near you.
HELPING YOU ALONG EVERY STEP OF YOUR STAY
- Save your booking confirmation to your photo gallery or access it offline in the app to check in easily, even without an internet connection.
- Find the way to your stay quickly and easily with maps.
- Adding hotel bookings to your calendar makes planning multiple stays easier.
- You can cancel or modify bookings on the move with the app.
- Access 24/7 Customer Service by phone or email. Customer Service is available in English and 41 other languages.
ALREADY A BOOKING.COM USER?
- After installing the app, sign in to the account you use on the Booking.com website. All of your hotel bookings, searches, viewed hotels, wish lists and account information will automatically be available in the app.
- You can easily switch between devices whenever you like. So if you’re at home on your laptop, or using your mobile on the go, all of your searches, bookings and more will be updated automatically as long as you’re signed in.
- You only have to sign in to your account once – we’ll keep you signed in to this hotels app.
- If you don’t have a Booking.com account, but made a booking on the website, you can import your booking to the app. Go to “My Bookings” in the account area and import using the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
Reservieren Sie sich Ihren Platz in den gewünschten Breakout Sessions via Registration in der App. Erfahren Sie ausserdem mehr zu Rahmenprogramm, Referenten, Sponsoren, Partnerständen, Zermatt und Teilnehmenden. Die interaktive Karte ermöglicht Ihnen einen Rundgang durch das Zeltgelände vorbei an den Partner- und Marktständen. Zudem können Sie via App die neusten Bilder des Tages live mitverfolgen.
Die App bietet:
- Reservationsfunktion für zahlreiche Breakout Sessions (Verbindung zum Internet erforderlich)
- Generierung einer persönlichen Kalenderübersicht
- Synchronisation von Kontaktdaten mit Ihrem Adressbuch
- Direkte Mailkorrespondenz mit Standmietern via App
- Suchen und Lokalisieren von Partnerständen und Breakout-Lokalitäten via Karte
- Entdecken der Destination Zermatt
- Speichern von Programmelementen, Referenten und Standmietern unter Favoriten sowie Teilen mit Freunden
- Wertvolle Service Informationen zu Anreise, Hotelbuchung, Kontakte, Twitter, WLAN etc.
Praktisch: Daten und Bilder können regelmässig über die Einstellungen aktualisiert werden und die App ist auch im Offline Modus einsetzbar (ausser die Reservationsfunktion).
The town of Monroeville is centered by its historic town square, dating to the 1830’s, dominated by its 1903 courthouse which is today a museum. The
town of Monroeville has less than 6,500 in population in a rural county of slightly less than 25,000 residents. Art galleries, retail shops and professional offices inhabit the historic downtown square, where the Chamber of Commerce has its offices in a restored 1925 bank building. The
Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1928, and serves the entire county of Monroe. Monroe County’s most famous resident is Nelle Harper Lee, author of the Pulitzer Prize winning novel, “To Kill A Mockingbird”. Many other famous authors, including the late Truman Capote, have also found Monroeville home. Monroeville has welcomed the international business community since 1937, when Vanity Fair Mills established its first Monroe County
plant. The Monroeville/Monroe County Chamber of Commerce has as its mission: “To welcome visitors, promote the business community and work to improve the quality of life in Monroe County and the surrounding area.” Everyone has a home in Monroe County!
Monroeville Chamber, Monroe County Chamber, Monroeville/Monroe County Chamber, Monroeville Events, Monroe County Events, Monroeville/Monroe County Events, Literary Capital of Alabama, Literary Capital, Literary Capital Events, Monroe County Region, Monroeville/ Monroe County Region, South Alabama, Rural Monroe County, “To Kill A Mockingbird” Events, Mockingbird Events, County Seat, etc