The data is downloaded using QR Code technology. The image to be scanned appears on the coffee machine display and the Snap&Share APP records and sends the data to the desired destination. The data can also be read directly on the mobile device.
The system stores a history of all readings made on the mobile device. The machines will automatically be localized using mobile functions for geolocation.
Users can benefit from the possibility of checking and sharing the machine’s main parameters and counters in real time. The Snap&Share APP has been developed to support a variety of user categories, such as coffee roasters, chain companies, distributors, shop managers and baristas with their own bars or cafés, and technicians and sales staff.
The Snap&Share APP is able to scan every other type of QR Code as well.
By implementing a simple and efficient yet elegant data visualization module, Minute helps you check and track all of your usage data in a single glance. You can keep track of how much time you spend on each of your apps individually. You can also compare your usage of different apps over several days. Using the app is very simple. You can select the apps you want to have tracking from the ‘Select Apps’ menu, and they will directly be added to the visualization view. Minute keeps track of all the apps you use. You do not need to mark an app to track its usage data. So when you select an app for usage visualization, you will be able to see its past data instantly.
The data collection process starts once you launch the app for the first time. You do not need to keep the app running for data collection to work, and you can swipe it from the running apps list in Android. However if you ''Force kill'' the app, the data collection will stop, and will only start when you open Minute again. Minute data collecting service is designed to be super light-weight with minimal battery and memory usage to allow you track your usage without spending much of your device resources.
* Note: Minute does not use your Internet. All the collected data is stored on your phone only and is not uploaded anywhere.
- App usage tracking on a daily basis
- Simple and efficient data visualization
- Super light-weight data collection service optimized for battery and system resources
- Automatic app usage data collection on device startup
- Safe data, no data upload and no Internet access
- Compatible with Android L application development guidelines
Keywords: App Usage Tracking, Data visualization, Light Weight App Tracking, Android App Usage Data
What is Hackerspace?
A hackerspace (also referred to as a hacklab, makerspace, or hackspace) is a community-operated workspace where people with common interests, often in computers, technology, science, digital art or electronic art, can meet, socialize and/or collaborate.
This application makes use of the SpaceAPI. You can see more information about SpaceAPI here http://spaceapi.net
The purpose of the Space API is to define a unified specification across the hackerspaces that can be used to expose information to web apps or any other application.
• This is an extension for DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD), not a stand-alone app
• The app is only available for Android 4.2+ since the DashClock itself is also available for Android 4.2+
1. Install DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD)
2. Add an instance of DashClock Widget to your lock screen or home screen
3. Open DashClock settings and add the extension "HackDash"
4. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and choose your hackerspace from the list.
You can also see the status of your hackerspace by dialing *#*#47#*#* on your phone's dial pad. Look at the initials of the word hackerspace if you forgot the number 47 ;)
The application is open source and licensed under Apache License 2.0
• Please report bugs on github
• Please rate, review, use and share the app :)
Brought to you by Said Tahsin Dane of Istanbul Hackerspace
If you run into problems, feel free to contact me via email.
The application is an optional module for SUNIX iSafe SecureKey and is design to decrypt AES encrypted file on your Android mobile devices by NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
iSafe SecureKey Viewer application can only provide data decrypt function, the decrypted plaintext file will be deleted automatically, when user close the application. It does not support data encrypt archives on your Android mobile devices. Please note that this application cannot work without SUNIX iSafe SecureKey hardware.
You can follow us at work on "twitter @ sunixangel"
Like SUNIX on Facebook! "http://www.facebook.com/sunix.group"
Get more iSafe SecureKey product detail "http://www.sunix.com.tw/itpd.php?cid=2&kid=3&gid=8&pid=1744"
Contact with us for technical support "firstname.lastname@example.org"
The images captured with the camera, save the title and put a note.
- Show thumbnails
- By Month Thumbnail View
- Favorites Register
- Take notes shortcut function
- Ability to create shared notes from the gallery
- Ability to create shared notes from the text
Whenever someone wants to access your device and gets the password wrong, a video you recorded previously will be played.
Save My Cell plays this video up to five times (five incorrect password inputs), then temporarily locks the phone for 30 seconds, to avoid abuses.
• Easily record a video to be played each time the password input on your phone is wrong
• Supports all native phone authentication methods
• Scare away intruders or send an useful message to someone who found your lost phone
[✔] Unlimited number of videos
[✔] Unlimited size for each video
[✔] No more annoying Trial version notifications
Snap Pad is a scratch pad app which can be opened by simple touch.
We usually think things that are between these two.
1) Too important that must be made to memo and will be read again
2) Not important as doodlings
So then where do you put your moderately important, temporary thinkings?
If you want to organize your thoughts or want to write down sparkling ideas quickly, then simply use Snap Pad.
- A scratch pad comes out when you drag the snap region.
You don't need to save, open, rename things.
- You can open it while using other apps.
Even when you are playing games or browsing the web, you can open and expand the size as you wish.
- It supports Samsung Galaxy Note S-Pen.
Stroke thinkness will change as pressure changes if you use S-Pen.
- Your contents will be preserved.
It will remain as it was even you quit the app unless you use eraser.
- More pen and eraser options will come out when you press again or long press selected buttons. (Pen selection, Erase all, etc..)
- Pen and eraser mode changes in turn when you press S-Pen button on hovering
- You can configure background color and opacity values.
- Snap pad will be collapsed when you double tap the black size control bar.
- Orange box will be hidden when you use other apps. Of course Snap Pad will work continually.
- The difference between full version and free version is only the ads.
If you don't like ads or you would like to donate, please buy the full version.
- FlyingBus Studio's another app Snap Desk is available.
Snap Pad and Snap Desk are similar but main targets are different.
If you want to write memo quickly for idea sketch or doodling, use Snap Pad. Or if you want to write several memo and manage them, use Snap Desk.
Both are from same developer, and both will be updated continually.
Let’s say you order a pacifier that arrives in a box the size of Rhode Island, are served a burger at a popular fast food chain that looks inedible, or spot a retailer’s sign that says something really ridiculous. That’s the sort of stuff The Consumerist wants to know about.
Use the Tipster app to snap a quick picture of the offending item, write up your comment, and submit to The Consumerist. We just may blog about it on our site!
The Consumerist empowers consumers by informing and entertaining them about the top consumer issues of the day. We are a leading online resource for consumer-driven advice about dealing with everything from non-existent customer service to onerous cell-phone contracts to ever-shrinking (and ever-more-expensive) grocery products. The Consumerist is published by Consumer Media LLC, a not-for-profit subsidiary of Consumers Union, and takes no outside advertising.
Bankomat AB is the leading ATM operator in Sweden. We are in the process of progressively taking over more than 2000 cash machines under the Bankomat® brand. We want to make it easy for people to use our ATMs, so we have created an app – Hitta Bankomat – that lets you find the nearest ATM quickly. It also tells you where to find an ATM that dispenses Norwegian or Danish kroner, euros, pounds or dollars. Over the coming year the range of services offered by our ATMs will be gradually expanded.
How to use:
- In the Instagram app click the 3 dots next to a photo
- Copy the photo URL
- Open this app
- Press "Show Photo"
Working on new functions:
- Reshare images in Instagram or other social media like Facebook, WhatsApp and Google+
- No Crop function for images on your device
- Saving Instagram video's
If you have any questions feel free to send me an email.
The Free version:
• Free Antivirus Protection & Scanner
• 50MB of Cloud Storage to backup contacts/photos/etc.
• Privacy Scanner for Facebook
• Battery Saver and Status
• Memory Booster and Status
• Just-a-Phone – kills non-essential background processes during calls when your battery is low
• Free History Cleaner
• 30-day trial of the premium features (After 30 days, you can upgrade to the premium version or keep using the free features.)
The Premium (PAID) app version:
• Malware Blocker – an industry first! – detects and blocks malicious apps downloaded from Google Play before they can install and threaten your device and your data. Other products can only block malicious apps after they have been installed and can cause damage*
• Malware Cleaner – removes malware and restores your smartphone’s normal settings
• Lost Device Protection – features that let you find, lock, and wipe a missing device
• Privacy Scanner – warns you of apps that could steal your data
• Safe Surfing and Call & Text Filtering – helps keep you and your kids safe from unwanted contact and content
• Auto Just-a-Phone – automatically kills non-essential background processes during calls when your battery is low
• Smart Power Saver – intelligently manages your network connections to use less battery power
With expertise gained over 25 years, Trend Micro is a mobile security leader that delivers:
• “100% detection” of malicious apps (according to AV-tests.org)
• Integrated cloud backup of photos, videos, and music files
• Unique cloud-based protection, safeguarding against 250 million threats per day
* Malware blocker feature is not compatible with certain devices. Please check the following webpage for the list of incompatible devices:
If you don't like cows, ASCII art is available to replace it with some other creatures (Tux, the BSD daemon, dragons, and a plethora of animals, from a turkey to an elephant in a snake).
Port of the original command line application "cowsay", made by some FIXME.CH hackerspace members during 28C3 in Berlin.
/!\ Thx to rate
/!\ Please report bugs on GITHUB