The "Travel & goods" app contains information about importing foodstuffs, souvenirs, etc. and is directed at private individuals.
"Travel & goods" is also available in French, German and Italian. You will find it under the following names:
• FR: «Voyage & marchandises»
• DE: «Reise & Waren»
• IT: «Viaggio & merci»
The app simplifies your entry into Switzerland and helps you decide which souvenirs, electronic articles and such like to buy when you are abroad or when shopping online.
In the app find out about:
• Entry requirements: passport, visa, customs procedures
• Shopping abroad (duty-free allowances): duty-free limits for alcohol, tobacco and foodstuffs
• Crossing the border with animals and plants
• Crossing the border in a vehicle
• Bans and restrictions (trademark piracy, souvenirs, medicines etc.)
You will also find our information concerning online shopping and postal/courier services.
Border crossings on the main routes are listed according to distance from your current location, i.e. the customs office nearest to you is listed first.