PLEASE REPORT BUGS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
☆Winner of 148App’s Best App Ever Award, For Best Android Business App☆
Fast and easy setup: simply install the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Securely access your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Open remote files with any of your Android apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Search for files across your computers
• Transfer video, photo, audio and other files among mobile devices and computers
• Simple file management: create, rename and delete folders or documents
The free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• One remote computer
• 2GB free Cloudbin cloud storage
• Upload/download and share files up to 25MB in size
NOTE: If you paid for the app before it went free, you get up to two remote computers.
The Premium subscription adds:
• Up to 10 remote computers
• Upload/download and share files up to 1GB
• No Ads
Limited time offer: go Premium at a fraction of the cost! Just download the app tap Settings to subscribe. (Regular price: $5 per month)
+Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud getting started guides, knowledge base, and community forum or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
keywords: remote file manager, remote desktop, file access, file browser, file search, copy file, move file, file explorer, upload, pc, mac, pictures, transfer, no sync, cloud, storage
End User License Agreement: http://dellwyse.com/sites/default/files/documents/eula/883778-15B_MNL_EULA_POCKETCLOUD%20FOR%20ANDROID.pdf
More from developer
The message “ping: icmp open socket: Operation not permitted” is coming of a constraint on ping. As far as I know this can only be avoided by using root. All ping tools are affected of this phenomenon.
AdBlock Plus, and various other AdBlockers can cause different problems. If the app won’t start it could be due to such apps. Please close the app and start it again and check whether it works or not.
Planned only as a Prototype. Now, a little more as a Prototype. :-)
- support stratum (http://... URLs not testet)
- scrypt and sha256d
- as Service implemented, runs in background
- start automatically when plugged in USB or AC. Even without GUI.
- Stops automatically when USB is disconnected.
- vibrate when found a share.
- Pseudo screensaver after two minutes, so nothing to brand display.
Please change the pool in the settings after installation. Otherwise, go all the shares on a pool of me.
- Use at your own risk. The CPU is extremely busy and therefore quite warm / hot.
- There are always used all CPUs
- Switch display NOT your self off. The performance breaks extreme.
Please feedback to: gminer(AT)geniali.ch
!! Important to know !!
This app is almost free. You donate every tenth Share the developer.