Mobile Banking places all the advantages at your fingertips – anytime, anywhere. Use your mobile phone to pay bills, review credit card transactions, catch up on financial information, or track your safekeeping and other accounts in real time – information is clearly displayed and can be securely accessed wherever you are.
:: General Functions ::
• Financial information, key data and charts
• Watch lists for monitoring positions
• Currency converter
• Find Credit Suisse branches and ATMs in Switzerland or near you
• Contact numbers for Credit Suisse
:: Exclusively for Credit Suisse Clients ::
• Once you have logged in, you will see a summary of your account balances and the most recent transactions for your Bonviva credit cards
• Scan orange payment slips and make payments
• Approve e-bills
• Carry out domestic payments
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Review pending payments and delete them as required
• Retrieve your account balance and bookings in real time
• Access safekeeping account positions, with current or delayed prices
• Review your Bonviva credit card transactions
:: Your Security ::
Data transfer is secured using conventional encryption procedures. No client-identifying information is saved on the device. You can find out more about security in the app's help function under the keyword "Login."
:: Support ::
Do you need help logging in or using the app? Or would you like to tell us about a problem or make a suggestion? Please call or write to us.
You can contact us at www.credit-suisse.com/mobilebanking or call us directly in the app under:
• More > Contacts & Support
We look forward to your ratings and reviews in Google Play Store.
:: Experience You Can Build On ::
Credit Suisse AG is one of the world's leading providers of financial services and is part of Credit Suisse Group AG. As an integrated bank, Credit Suisse AG offers you combined expertise in the areas of private banking, investment banking, and asset management. You will receive specialist advice, comprehensive solutions, and innovative products such as this Mobile Banking app, which now allows you to always stay up to date when you are on the move.
:: Legal Disclaimer ::
For legal reasons, this offer is only available to users who are resident in Switzerland.
By downloading this app, you explicitly agree to the information you provide to Google Inc. or Google Play Store (collectively known as Google) being collected, transferred, processed, and made available in accordance with Google terms and conditions. Third parties, e.g. Google, can therefore infer the existence of an existing, former or future business relationship between you and Credit Suisse Group AG and/or its direct or indirect subsidiaries ("Credit Suisse").
With the easy-to-use currency converter app from Credit Suisse, you'll have currency rates to hand at all times and get currencies converted in an instant.
Particularly useful when you're traveling, as it eliminates the need for tedious searching and conversion.
• Customizable overview lets you quickly find the currencies you need.
• Based on your chosen currency, the amounts are converted into all other currencies in the overview.
• Currency rates update automatically when you open the app, provided your Android Smartphone is connected to the internet. If not, the most recently loaded exchange rate will be used.
• The app includes all common currencies worldwide as well as selected precious metals.
• The rate used is the average buy/sell rate.
• The 12-month historical price chart gives you an overview of past currency movements.
For legal reasons this offer is only available to users domiciled in Switzerland.
Legal information on the Currency Converter:
By downloading this App, you hereby expressly agree that any data that you make available to Apple Inc., iTunes SARL, Google Inc. or any other App Provider or distributor (together referred to as App Provider) may be collected, transferred, processed and made accessible as per the terms and conditions of the App Provider. As a consequence, third parties wherever located, in particular the App Provider, may infer the existence of a current, past or potential business relationship between you and Credit Suisse Group AG and/or its direct or indirect subsidiaries (Credit Suisse) or existing or potential investments by you in products issued or distributed by Credit Suisse.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
The UBS Mobile Banking app keeps your bank within reach at all times. Whether you want to check account and credit card transactions, analyze your expenses, make payments, get updated on financial markets or make trades, you can take care of all of your banking business whenever you have time, no matter where you are.
Content and functions in detail:
• Directly execute payments with the payment wizard and the payment slip scanner and approve e-bills
• Know where your money is going – thanks to the Personal Financial Assistant. The app will allow you to analyze your categorized expenses, manually categorize your expenses while on the go and display your budgets and savings goals.
• Account balances and the most recent credits and debits, along with all booking details
• All spending with UBS credit cards, the available balance and the last statement
• Portfolio with the market value of your net assets, performance, detailed positions and transactions
• Quotes with information on financial market trends and details on specific financial instruments; create and manage virtual portfolios
• Buy and sell securities
• Activate UBS Mobile Banking and set up accounts, cards, custody accounts and portfolios directly in the app
• Banking relationship with UBS in Switzerland
• Domicile in one of the countries listed under www.ubs.com/mobile
• Valid "Declaration for UBS Online Services" and "Regulation of Access Authorization for UBS Online Services" (UBS e-banking agreement)
• Mobile phone with Android OS, version 2.1 and up
Activation and login:
1. When using the service for the first time, you can activate UBS Mobile Banking directly in the app. Alternatively, you can also activate it in UBS e-banking by going to "Settings > Mobile Services > Mobile Banking".
2. The following options are also available for login: Access Card with NFC for wireless exchange of access data, Access Card Display with built-in card reader function, and Access Card with card reader. Private individuals can order Access Cards for convenient, on-the-go access to UBS Mobile Banking by going to "Products" in UBS e-banking. Businesses and institutions should contact Support.
3. If you just want information about your accounts, portfolios and cards and do not effect payments or securities transactions, you can simply log in with your password (which can be set in UBS e-banking under "Settings > User profile > Password").
The UBS Mobile Banking app offers you the same level of security familiar to you from UBS e-banking. Log in with your personal Access Card, which stores your access data securely, along with your personal PIN. Still, be sure to follow the security tips below:
1. Protect your mobile phone from unauthorized access with a password/PIN.
2. Only use the UBS security features (such as agreement number, PIN, etc.) to log in to the UBS Mobile Banking app, never for a third-party app.
3. Never disclose personal information, particularly security details, to anyone who asks for such unsolicited information by phone, e-mail, SMS, letter or fax – even if the requesting party might appear to be UBS.
We wish to point out that by downloading, installing and/or utilizing this application and, in connection therewith, through points of reference to third parties (e.g. App Stores, network operators, device manufacturers) it may be possible to deduce a client relationship with UBS. Bank/client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed in the event of the possible disclosure of the banking relationship and, where applicable, of client information to third parties (e.g. in the event that the end device is lost).
Downloading or using this app may incur charges from the respective mobile telecommunications provider.
• Check Balances
• Transfer Funds
• Loan Payments
• Pay Bills
• Find a Branch location
• Secure Messaging for Support
Keywords: Financial Center, Finance Center Federal Credit Union, FCFCU, Finance, Banking, Billpay, Bill pay, Mpower, M power, CU, Credit Union, Bank
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about Financial Services Industry.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Financial Services Industry app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of organizations that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds and some government sponsored enterprises.
Know more about Financial Services Industry! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about Financial Services Industry.
- Like and comment on Financial Services Industry articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Financial Services Industry products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Financial Services Industry.
- Never be left out with Financial Services Industry best deals.
- Share Financial Services Industry news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this free Financial Services Industry app now!
Die wichtigsten Funktionen der OnVista Android App:
- Marktübersicht mit Realtime Kursen (Indizes DAX, TecDAX, Euro Stoxx, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P sowie Goldpreis, Ölpreis WTI und Dollarkurs)
- Übersichts- und Detailseiten zu allen relevanten Indizes, Devisen, Rohstoffen, Zinsen sowie Wertpapieren (Aktien, Zertifikate, Optionsscheine, Fonds, Anleihen, Futures und ETFs)
- ausführlicher News- und Analysen-Bereich (dpa, Aktiencheck, Der Aktionär, Handelsblatt, Börsen-Zeitung, BörseGo, Scoach, Börse Frankfurt, Euwax, … )
- innovative Wertpapiersuche (Aktien, Fonds, ETFs, Anleihen, Rohstoffe, Devisen und Futures)
- Derivatesuche für die wichtigsten Anlageprodukte und Hebelprodukte (Discount-Zertifikate, Bonus-Zertifikate, Index-Zertifikate, Knock-Out-Zertifikate und Optionsscheine)
- Top-/Flop-Listen für Aktien (DAX, MDAX, TecDAX, Euro Stoxx, Dow Jones und Nasdaq) und Fonds
- Kurs-Charts in unterschiedlichen Zeiträumen
- MyOnVista Login-Bereich (Musterdepots/Portfolios)
- Musterdepots mobil verwalten und Kurssignale einsehen
Darüber hinaus bietet die OnVista Börsen-App Emittentenkurse aller angebundenen Emittenten: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Citi, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, Erste Group Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Trinkaus, HypoVereinsbank, ING Markets, Lang & Schwarz, LBB, LBBW, Macquarie, Morgan Stanley, RBS, RCB, Société Générale, UBS, Vontobel, WGZ Bank.
Die wichtigsten Länderindizes DAX, TecDAX, MDAX, SDAX, Euro Stoxx 50, FTSE, SMI, ATX, Dow Jones, S&P500, Nasdaq, Bovespa, Nikkei, Hang Seng Shanghai, KOSPI und Sensex sowie Wertpapierkurse von scoach, Euwax, Börse Frankfurt, Xetra, Börse Stuttgart, etc., können Sie mit der OnVista Börsen-App auch unterwegs jederzeit einsehen. So sind Sie immer bestens über das tägliche Börsengeschehen informiert.
Aufgrund der Informationstiefe und -breite sowie der objektiven Darstellung setzen wir uns von Börsen-Apps anderer Broker und Banken, wie z.B. Cortal Consors, comdirect, ING diba, s-broker (Sparkasse), flatex, Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Postbank oder den Volksbanken und Raiffeisenbanken ab – Jetzt einfach kostenlos installieren und ausprobieren!
Weitere wichtige Themen und Inhalte der App: Börsenkurse, Aktienkurse, Finanzen, Realtime Indikationen, Rohöl, Ölpreis, Dollarkurs, Eurokurs, Goldpreis, Silberpreis, Finanznachrichten, Wirtschaftsnachrichten, News, Aktienanalysen, Unternehmensberichte, Marktberichte, Börsentermine, Signale, Kurslimits, Börsennews, Realtime Kurse, Charts, Depots und Portfolios, Währungen, Aktienfonds, Investmentfonds, Rentenfonds, Immobilienfonds, Dividenden, Kennzahlen, Edelmetalle, Hebelprodukte, Anlageprodukte, Discount-Zertifikate, Bonus-Zertifikate, Knock-Outs, Aktienanleihen, Optionsscheine, Turbos, Calls & Puts, Zinsen, Euribor, Libor, EZB, Leitzins, EONIA, Wirtschaft, Konjunktur, Geld, Wechselkurs, Rechner, Money, Currency, Tools.
Überzeugen Sie sich selbst von den vielseitigen Funktionen der kostenlosen OnVista Android App, insbesondere, wenn Sie bisher andere mobile Finanzinformationsanbieter wie z.B. Finanzen100, finanzen.net, finanztreff.de, börsennews.de, Godmode (BörseGo) oder Ariva.de genutzt haben.
Sehr gerne berücksichtigen wir auch Ihre Anregungen und Wünsche in der weiteren Entwicklung. Schreiben Sie uns hierzu einfach über das Kontaktformular innerhalb der App (Menüpunkt "Kontakt") oder nehmen Sie an der Nutzerumfrage teil (Menüpunkt "Nutzerumfrage"). Sie helfen uns so, die Funktionalitäten und Inhalte der OnVista Android App zu verbessern und auszubauen.
Über eine positive Bewertung der OnVista Android App würden wir uns sehr freuen.
Ihr OnVista Team
My Credit Score presents you with an indicative credit score and status based on the real calculations banks and financial institutions use in the UK to determine your success rate. The technology behind the app is based on decision models taken from UK’s leading credit reference agencies* and team behind the app have 15 years background in financial services, credit referencing and consumer finance. My Credit Score uses this technology to give you an indication as to what your score will be when a credit check is run, as well as offering you guidance on each of the core areas that affect your credit.
The app provides a useful, simple and free tool to allow consumers to research their own credit rating, ideal for saving time and money on applications for credit cards, loans and mortgages or even to help understand decisioning behind hire purchase agreements and mobile phone contracts. Our ethos is to help consumers understand more about their own credit status and how banks* view them, helping to improve and understand credit ratings and in turn help consumers save money in the complex world of finance.
- Credit Score style questionnaire to determine your score and status
- Function to store previous questionnaire results for future use
- Descriptions and tips on how to improve for all core areas that affect your credit rating
Keep checking in with My Credit Score for new features as we continue to build more tools, widgets and functionality to help consumers save money and improve their credit scores.
* Examples of these can be found below for reference:
- Call Credit
- Experian (CreditExpert)
Banks and Investment
- Abbey National
- GE Capital
- Capital One
- Banc of America
- Bank of Ireland
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bank of Scotland
- ICICI Bank
- Brown Shipley
- Lloyds /Lloyds TSB
- Close Brothers
- Co-operative Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Marks & Spencer Financial Services
- Tesco Personal Finance
- Ulster Bank
- Morgan Stanley
- United Trust
- Unity Trust
- Halifax (HBOS)
- Virgin Money
- VTB Capital
- First Direct
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Sainsbury’s Bank
- Scotiabank Europe
- Scottish Widows
- Standard Bank
- Manchester Building Society
- Beverley Building Society
- Mansfield Building Society
- Buckinghamshire Building Society
- Market Harborough Building Society
- Marsden Building Society
- Cambridge Building Society
- Melton Mowbray Building Society
- Century Building Society
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Chorley and District Building Society
- City of Derry Building Society
- National Counties Building Society
- Coventry Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Cumberland Building Society
- Newbury Building Society
- Newcastle Building Society
- Darlington Building Society
- Nottingham Building Society
- Dudley Building Society
- Dunfermline Building Society
- Penrith Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Earl Shilton Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ecology Building Society
- Saffron Building Society
- Furness Building Society
- Scottish Building Society
- Shepshed Building Society
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- Harpenden Building Society
- Stafford Railway Building Society
- Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
- Swansea Building Society
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Teachers' Building Society
- Ipswich Building Society
- Tipton and Coseley Building Society
- Leeds Building Society
- Vernon Building Society
- Leek United Building Society
- Loughborough Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Yorkshire Building Society
Pay Day Loans
- Kwik Quid
- Pay Day UK
Easy Search Feature allowing you to search on Word OR it's meaning/definition.
This Dictionary is one of the must have app that gives you a very quick insight into not just the meaning of over SEVERAL THOUSANDS of ECONOMICS.This product is a comprehensive dictionary with suggestions of about thousands of Corporate Business related terms and abbreviations.
This dictionary includes a lot of different terms from variety of fields used in common practice.
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Financial Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 10,000 Terms – Included all the popular and common Financial terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required.
8. Small Size <1MB – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android space.
The myTFS application allows an existing Toyota Financial Services' customer to make a payment or obtain payoff information on an existing Toyota Financial Services account.
TFS account holders may either register for account access from this application, or use existing login credentials registered on toyotafinancial.com
- Make a payment
- View payoff information
- View contract information
- Contact us
- Find special offers
Important: the free version of ibiScan masks reference numbers during WiFi or email transmissions. The activation must be purchased in order to transmit full reference numbers. All the other functions of ibiScan can be freely tested.
★ Key Features ★
✔ Lightning fast scanning of payslips through the device’s camera
✔ Transmission of the code line through WiFi, Email or the device's clipboard
✔ Supports orange and red payslips in Swiss Francs and Euros
✔ Supports payslips with IBAN
✔ Automatic detection of your computer for WiFi transmissions
✔ Cheaper and more practical than USB scanners
★ ibiScan supports most Swiss banks including ★
✔ Credit Suisse
★ ibiScan can also be used with various financial applications including ★
✔ MacPay (http://www.macpay.ch)
✔ UBS Pay
Configuring and using ibiScan is extremely easy. Just download and install the companion software for PC and Mac at www.ibiscan.ch. ibiScan will then automatically discover your computer on the WiFi network without any need for complex configuration.
In the case you are having trouble while using ibiScan, please contact support at email@example.com. We can help!
If you are a financial institution or a developer of financial software in need for a payslip scanning solution, don't hesitate to contact us about our technology licensing opportunities.
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
The application lets you create/add/delete expense "categories" and also enter/change/delete expense "type" within a category.
The statistics lets you monitor your expenses and income based on categories and types.
The Moneybox will display how much money you have by the end of the period that you can spend and it is also possible to add your wish list.
Please email your feedback and proposals on modifying/improving this application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
✔ Full Holo UI
✔ Easy to use
✔ Repeating transactions
✔ Multi Account
✔ Backup to Google Drive, Dropbox and locally
✔ Widget (DashClock / Lockscreen / Homescreen)
More from developer
瑞信認股證/牛熊證Android應用程式, 讓您隨時隨地取得港股﹑認股證及牛熊證市場的數據及分析, 助您把握每個投資良機, 與您攜手共創雙贏。
應用程式功能完備, 資料詳盡, 經優化後的各項功能及介面, 更切合使用者需要, 其內容包括:
十大股證排行榜 (成交額, 上升, 下跌, 相關資產成交額)
瑞信, 窩輪, 牛熊證, 認股證, 恆指, 資金流向, 街貨數據, 板塊移動, 股票報價, 剩餘價值, 十大排行, 搜尋, cs, credit suisse, warrant, cbbc
資料由瑞士信貸(香港)有限公司提供，內容僅供參考，僅為香港居民提供，並不構成買賣建議、邀請、要約或游說。過往表現並不反映將來表現。結構性產品價格可急升或急跌，另牛熊證備有強制贖回機制可能被提早終止，投資者或蒙受全盤損失。本產品並無抵押品。如發行人無力償債或違約，投資者可能無法收回部份或全部應收款項。牛熊證備強制贖回機制而可能被提早終止，屆時(i)N類牛熊證投資者將不獲發任何金額；而(ii)R類牛熊證之剩餘價值可能為零。投資前應為自己作風險評估，並諮詢專業顧問及查閱有關上市文件，該等文件可於網站cswarrants.com查閱。有關恒生指數或恒生中國企業指數的免責聲明，請參閱上市文件。結構性產品的二手巿場是否具有流通性難以猜測，Credit Suisse Securities (Hong Kong) Limited為結構性產品之流通量提供者，可能為唯一巿場參與者。
任何摘錄自第三方，或由第三方發表的資料來源（包括任何指示性報價、披露資料、分析、意見或預測）均以真誠提供，乃取自或源自我們相信屬可靠的公開資料來源，並不構成Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited、Credit Suisse Group AG及我們各自的附屬公司或聯屬公司的投資研究或分析。我們已合理審慎地如實摘錄有關的公開所得資料，但並無核實有關資料。我們概不就任何資訊的準確性、完整性或合理性，或任何人士因依賴任何資訊所蒙受或產生的任何損失或損害作出聲明，亦不 會承擔任何責任。
通過安裝這一應用軟體，貴方特此同意，任何從貴方獲得的資料將依照Google Inc. / Google Play的使用條款進行收集、轉移、處理和允許使用。因此，第三方機構，例如Google Inc.，可能存在跟貴方和Credit Suisse AG在目前、過去或將來可能存在業務關係。
The Android app offers the following functions:
- Information about all of the Credit Suisse business areas by region
-- Descriptions of our full-time and internship training programs
-- Detailed profiles of Credit Suisse employees around the world
- A RSS feed of recent Credit Suisse news and thought leadership
- Career advice, including recruiting tips, recommended reading and FAQs
- Our fun business trivia game, BizWhiz.
By downloading this App, you hereby expressly agree that any data that
The tablet optimized App contains the following features:
– Home Screen showing latest updates
– News tab with full list of recent financial news and corporate news
– Document library with PDFs of reports and presentations (can be downloaded for offline access)
– Multimedia library with earnings webcasts and other video material (live, online and offline)
– Real time (15 minuts delayed) share price information and charting tool
– Events calendar (future and past events)
– Team contact information
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or feedback.
To discover more, please download the free application from Google Play.
In addition, the app will offer an archive containing the key publications of Credit Suisse – from the client magazine “Bulletin” to the investor magazine “Global Investor” and the very latest studies published by our Research Institute. It goes without saying that our annual and quarterly reports will be available in the archive, as will our report on corporate responsibility.
All articles, videos and publications can be saved in a personal folder that will then be available to you offline too.
The app is available in the following four languages: English, German, French, Italian.
By downloading this App, you hereby expressly agree that any data that you make available to Apple Inc., iTunes SARL or any other App provider or distributor (together referred to
as App Provider) may be collected, transferred, processed and made accessible as per the terms and conditions of the App Provider. As a consequence, third parties wherever located, for example the App Provider, may infer the existence of a current, past or potential business relationship between you and Credit Suisse Group AG and/or its direct or indirect subsidiaries ("Credit Suisse") or existing or potential investments by you in