* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your “flows” are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 210 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Activity detection
• Airplane mode
• Alarm; await, set
• Apps: start, kill, foreground
• Attention light LED
• Audio volume
• Battery level
• Calendar event
• Call; state, dial, incoming, outgoing
• Car mode
• Cell tower; near, pick
• Clipboard; get/set
• Contact; lookup, pick
• CPU speed
• Data usage
• Device; docked, lock, orientation
• Dialog; color, choice, confirm, input, date, time, map, etc.
• E-mail; compose, send
• File; list, copy, move, delete, make directory, monitor, pick
• FTP; list, upload, download, delete
• Gmail; compose, send, unread count
• Google Drive; list, upload, download, delete
• Google Now voice command
• HTTP request
• Input method (soft keyboard)
• Keep awake
• Location; await, get, pick
• Location provider (GPS)
• Lock screen (keyguard)
• Media buttons
• Microphone mute
• Mobile; data toggle, throughput, operator
• Motion gestures
• Network; connected, type, throughtput
• NFC; write, scan tag
• Night mode
• Notification; show, hide, cancel, posted
• Play sound
• Plug-ins; Tasker, Locale
• Power source
• Record audio
• Ringer mode
• Screen; brightness, orientation, off timeout
• Sensor; light, temperature, pressure, proximity
• Shell command
• Signal strength
• SMS; compose, send, sent, received
• Speech recognition
• Storage; mounted, low space
• System language
• System settings
• Time; delay, await, window
• Time zone
• Wired headset
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
For support or general discussion:
Report problems and feature requests, use the forum or e-mail:
Follow us on Google+:
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Arduino Uno, pro, mega....
Arduino Ethernet Shield or wifi shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC or DS3231, DS3231 recommend is more accurate.
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Historical cvs format
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
Funcionamento do aplicativo apenas com dispositivos conectados via bluetooth;
Passo a passo:
1- Fazer a montagem no proto board conforme esquema elétrico;
2- Ligar o módulo bluetooth(JY MCU) e Arduino, veja que o led está piscando;
3- No Smartphone ligar o Bluetooth e entrar no aplicativo e pressionar o botão Connect;
4- Observe que o led do módulo bluetooth(JY MCU) estava piscando e quando está conectado para de piscar e fica aceso direto;
5- Os dispositivos estão conetctados via bluetooth - led está aceso direto.
6- Neste momento todos os botões do aplicativo funcionam e enviam dados ao módulo bluetooth e ao Arduino.
O aplicativo Home Automation 14 Chs Pro instalado no Smartphone Android controla remotamente o Arduino com comunicação via bluetooth de 14 canais:
Porta analógica cofigurada como saída digital: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4 e A5;
Porta digital configurada como saída: D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D9, D10 e D11;
Total de 14 saídas.
Através destes pinos conectamos uma placa com 14 relés(vendida no ebay ou mercado livre), onde podemos controlar até 14 equipamentos lidados a rede elétrica residencial;
Controlar o acionamento(liga e deslida) de lâmpadas, abatjours, luminárias, motores, bombas, solenóides, contatores, forno elétrico, aparelhos eletrodomésticos, etc.
Se preferir didaticamente, pode se utilizar uma placa ou mesmo um proto-board com 14 leds montados para verificar o acionamento de cada um dos 14 pinos utilizados como saída.
Obs. Neste projeto os pinos digitais D0 e D1 estão conectados ao RX e TX da placa Arduino e os pinos digitais D2 e D3 estão conectados ao módulo bluetooth, o pino digital D13 está conectado ao led d13 da placa Arduino.
Utilize um smartphone com android, para instalar este “.apk”; Neste exemplo foi utilizado o Tablet Samsung Galaxy GT-P3100 Tab2 7.0” com android versão 4.0.
O aplicativo Home Automation 14 Chs Pro instalado no Smartphone com Android comunica com o bluetooth que está conectado à serial(mySerial) pino 2-RX e 3-TX do Arduino que recebe entes dados que por sua vez , interpreta e faz o comando do relé(placa de acionamento de relés) que está conectado na porta digital correspondente do Arduino.
Atenção: Quando estiver trabalhando com este aplicativo mantenha a tela sempre ligada(não utilize o modo dormir ou sleep) pois voce pode perder o controle sobre o dispositivo que estão sendo acionados.
Isto é tudo que voce precisa saber para construir seu programa:
Botão A0 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “A”; Botão A0 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “B”;
Botão A1 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “C”; Botão A1 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “D”;
Botão A2 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “E”; Botão A2 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “F”;
Botão A3 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “G”; Botão A3 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “H”;
Botão A4 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “I”; Botão A4 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “J”;
Botão A5 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “K”; Botão A5 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “L”;
Botão D4 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “M”; Botão D4 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “N”;
Botão D5 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “O”; Botão D5 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “P”;
Botão D6 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “Q”; Botão D6 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “R”;
Botão D7 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “S”; Botão D7 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “T”;
Botão D8 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “U”; Botão D8 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “V”;
Botão D9 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “X”; Botão D9 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “Y”;
Botão D10 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “Z”; Botão D10 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “W”;
Botão D11 -ON-VERDE - send: caracter “a”; Botão D11 -OFF-VERMELHO- send: caracter “b”;
Gratis Programa código para Home Automation 14 Chs Pro.
● Start any task on your phone from your Wear device. Say "Ok Google, Start Task" or launch the "Task" app through the launcher. This action is not supported on Locale.
● Monitor the state of the connection between the wearable and your phone.
● Monitor the charging state of the Android Wear device.
● Monitor when your watch's battery is low.
● Events for wearable apps being installed, updated, and removed, including variables for the app's name and package.
This is only a plug-in. It requires either "Locale" or "Tasker" from the Google Play store and an Android Wear device. Some actions are not available in Locale.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
No constantly running background services required, allowing for great battery life and performance.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
Are you a Tasker user? Do you need to know if music is currently playing for you to set up your tasks correctly? If yes on both questions, then this plug-in is written especially for you.
The plug-in itself uses no resources whatsoever when not used, no services are used. The memory footprint is minimal even when executing.
When installed, you will be able to ask the system if any application is currently playing audio through the media stream. The Media stream is used by all media players such as Google music, Spotify, Audio Book players etc.
This plug-in uses a two step process to achieve this, since Android system currently doesn't support a straight forward interrupt mechanism for discovering if music is played.
This is how you will get things done in Tasker:
Step 1, set up a State profile.
1. Is Music Playing? -> Yes
1. Set %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING = 1
1. Clear %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING
Since Android doesn't support interrupt based handling on playing music, you have to ask the system if music is playing before you act on your %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING variable.
Step 2, Ask the system if music is playing according to the following guide:
1. "When do you want to check if music is playing?"
1. "Your logic before the check is needed"
2. Plug-ins -> Is Music Playing? -> Query system (This will force an update of %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING via the first profile)
3. Wait 500ms (In order to let the first profile have time to populate %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING correctly)
4. If %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set
5. "Your logic if music is playing"
6. Else (Step 5 above will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set, step 7 below will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is not set.)
7. "Your logic if music is not playing"
8. End if
9. "Your logic after the check is done"
An example of how to use it when you get an incoming text message and want to read it out loud. Then music should be paused, but only if it is currently playing.
1. Incoming text message
1. Wait around 2 seconds, depending on how long your message alert is (This needs to be done since the message alert signal will pause the music)
2. Plug-ins -> Is Music Playing? -> Query system
3. Wait 500ms
4. If %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set
5. Pause music
6. Read text message out load
7. Play music
9. Read text message out load
10. End if
User feedback states that if you toggle play/pause in a task just before you want to check if music is playing, don't forget to add about a 1 second delay to ensure that the toggle is happening on the device before the check.
If you have problems with anything, send a mail and I will sort it out.
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
Tags: Timetracker, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock, Timeclock, Worktime, Timesheet, Timerecording Timerecorder, Time Recorder