From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently only available in the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make available in the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Automated Device is a complete rules engine to customize your device behaviour automatically. The idea is simple and powerfull:
The device broadcast automatically events about many thinks
Hardware events like Bluetooth, wifi, battery level, cpu state, position events, time events, calendar events, phone ring state, screen state
And much more...
And the device can perform automatically many actions without user intervention:
Set hardware state, wifi, bluetooth, speaker, launch or kill a program, apply a predefined profile, send a SMS/Email, ringtones....
And much more...
With Rules Engine you can create many rules. Each one is composed of:
Conditions. Simple or complex conditions using AND/OR clauses. For example, if weekday is monday, between 7:00 and 9:00 and my current position is my office and battery level is higher than 20% then send an email .....
Actions. Actions to be executed when the rule passes from unmatched to matched and actions to be executed when the rule passes from matched to unmatched. User can set their order, delays, etc
Profiles: These are set of actions that the user can select / unselect quickly from the main page.
Quick timed switchers: For example, set Bluetooth on, but put off again after 90 minutes
New actions and conditions are being added each day.
Weekday and time
Flight mode state
Data connections enabled / disabled
AC power / Battery
Location. To be inside or outside of some place (defined by point and radius)
To match or unmatch other rule
Some program is running or not
Battery level (min, max)
Bluetooth connected to an specified device
Phone status (ringing, in call...)
Calendar events. To be in a caleendar event that contains some word, like 'meeting"
Autorotation screen On/Off
Mobile network type in use (GPRS, HSDPA, CDMA, LTE, etc)
Data connection On/Off
Headphone plugged or not
Car mode activated / deactivated
Dim screen activated / deactivated
Wifi hotspot activated / deactivated
To receive a SMS comming from some phone number or with its text containing some word or phase
Proximity sensor level
Some phone number is calling you (ringin), or is in call with you, or just called you
Current actions (Each one can be applied once or periodically while the rule is matched):
Set wifi state
Set speaker state
Set bluetooth state
Set flightmode state
Set connections enabled / disabled
Launch a program
Kill a program
Apply a profile (Set of rules)
Set autorotation screen state
Set screen bright state (mode and level)
Set auto sync accounts state (gmail, facebook, etc)
Play a song.
Send Email. You can include many variables, like free memory and disk, last caller, battery statistics, sensors values (pressure, light, temperature, etc)
Set car mode
Set ringtone (as user mp3 or android ringtone)
Set sceen off timeout
Set dim screen
Activate or deactivate Wifi hotspot
Play a system notification
Vibrate some milliseconds
Show popup message with free text and variables
Show a tob bar notification with free text and variables
Enable / Disable rules.
Sent variables (temperature, position, etc) to a web server as HTTP parameters
Open system dialogs, like 3G/2G, Tethering, etc
Arduino Ethernet Shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
Download Arduino Program at:
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
For more information about the security and the app itself watch the tutorial videos on the science-apps channel.
* The permission for automatic phone-call and automatic sms is only used, when you set it up to do so. This permission will not be used under no other circumstances.
* The permission for Network will only be used to start a connection to your server or to the URL, that you determine in your sensors, actuators, alarm systems or controlled systems.
* The permission for read and write data to the storage and to the database-storage is for saving and reading the data, that you have created.
Our mission is to provide the latest and professional technology for controlling buildings using mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops and tablets.
You will be able to control lights in your house, doors and garage doors, air-conditioners, solar system, heating system and more.
Our products do not require the high cost of installation and operation. We use a public and widely used solutions based on open source software such as Apache, Linux, Java. As a base hardware we use Raspberry PI and Arduino platform.
With this software and BeSmart server deployed in your LAN or WiFi network you can control lights, doors, IP Cameras, Central Heating, Domestic Hot Water System, Air-conditioning and many other.
With the triggers mechanism you can perform certain actions (notification, turn on the lights, raise alarm) under some conditions.
Please review our site for more detailed information. We recommend FAQ section with could be found here:
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
It is possible to perform task on a regular basis as cron.
It is also possible to perform tasks automatically when the state of the terminal has changed.
For example, you may want to automate task such as the following.
# Calendar Task
- Turn silent mode when it came to 0:00 on weekdays.
# Wifi Task
- To enable the setting of automatic synchronization when you connect to Wi-Fi.
# External power supply Task
- To disable the Bluetooth when the charger is out.
It is possible to create a task that suits you thinking freely.
Perform a task at a specified date and time.
Perform a task when the connection state of Wi-fi has changed.
# External power supply
Perform the task if the connection state of power has changed.
# Battery level
Perform the task if the battery status has changed.
# Screen light
Perform the task if the screen off or screen on.
Perform a task when headset connect or disconnect.
Sound the alarm.
# Configuration changes
Change the settings of the terminal.
# Application start-up
start the installed application.
# Push notification
Make a push notification to the notification bar.
# Application stop(kill)
Stop the application running in the background.
# Still image shooting
Take a picture with the camera.
Send E-mail using the G-mail account that is registered to the terminal.
Change the Home screen wallpaper.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
Visit the new Google+ Community to get to know the new features, work in progress and share with other how you're using this applications. Follow the link "Visit Developer's Website" below.
- Widgets to select/toggle the options included
- Choose active SIMs (slot 1, slot 2, both or none)
- Configure data connection (disabled, use SIM 1 or SIM 2)
- Select which SIM slot has the 3G enabled (**** thanks to Linda vZP ***)
- Select the prefered SIM for phone calls (SIM 1, SIM 2 or ask)
- Select the prefered SIM for sending SMS (SIM 1, SIM 2 or ask)
- Integration with Tasker/Locale actions
- Integration with Tasker/Locale conditions states and events
Toggle SIM 1 on/off (widget changes to reflect current state); SIM 1 on; SIM 1 off; Toggle SIM 2 on/off (widget changes to reflect current state); SIM 2 on; SIM 2 off; Toggle SIM 1&2 on/off (widget changes to reflect current state); SIM 1 on/SIM 2 off; SIM 2 on/SIM 2 on; SIM 1&2 on; SIM 1&2 off; Toggle data on SIM 1 on/off (widget changes to reflect current state); Toggle data on SIM 2 on/off (widget changes to reflect current state); Data on SIM 1; Data on SIM 2; Data disabled; Prefer SIM 1 for phone calls; Prefer SIM 2 for phone calls; Choose SIM when making phone calls; Prefer SIM 1 for SMS; Prefer SIM 2 for SMS; Choose SIM when sending SMS; Set SIM 1 as 3G; Set SIM 2 as 3G; Multiple action widget (choose a combination of the above to execute on home screen).
Tasker Profile Conditions (States):
SIM 1 on; SIM 1 off; SIM 1 is roaming; SIM 2 on; SIM 2 off; SIM 2 is roaming; Data connection disabled; Data connection enabled on SIM 1; Data connection enabled on SIM 2.
Tasker Profile Conditions (Events):
Incoming call on SIM 1 (variable %sim1pnum is set with the phone number); Incoming call on SIM 2 (variable %sim2pnum is set with the phone number); Incoming SMS on SIM 1 (variable %sim1smsrf is set with the number and %sim1smsrb is set with the message body); Incoming SMS on SIM 2 (variable %sim2smsrf is set with the number and %sim2smsrb is set with the message body).
Tasker Task Activities:
Toggle SIM 1 on/off; SIM 1 on; SIM 1 off; Toggle SIM 2 on/off; SIM 2 on; SIM 2 off; Toggle SIM 1&2 on/off; SIM 1 on/SIM 2 off; SIM 2 on/SIM 2 on; SIM 1&2 on; SIM 1&2 off; Toggle data on SIM 1 on/off; Toggle data on SIM 2 on/off; Data on SIM 1; Data on SIM 2; Data disabled; Prefer SIM 1 for phone calls; Prefer SIM 2 for phone calls; Choose SIM when making phone calls; Prefer SIM 1 for SMS; Prefer SIM 2 for SMS; Choose SIM when sending SMS; Set SIM 1 as 3G; Set SIM 2 as 3G;
Work in progress:
1) Change the widgets layout to show the color and name of the SIM that is configured in Android Settings
2) Select the network mode GSM/WCDMA
3) Add more Mediatek SoC functions
If some of the toggles don't work for you, please let me know so we can work it out.
Enabling the active 3G slot depends on the actual phone hardware, so it should not work in all Phones... please don't give bad rating if it doesn't works for you.
PHONE_STATE - Used to get the SIM status to show on the toggle widgets and implement Tasker state conditions.
RECEIVE_SMS - Used to implement Tasker event conditions.
LICENSE_VALIDATION - Used to validate that the user has a valid Google Play License.
**** WARNING ****
DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T HAVE A MEDIATEK DUAL SIM PHONE (MT6572 MT6575 MT6577 MT6582 MT6589 MT6592 MT6595, MTK6572 MTK6575 MTK6577 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6592 MTK6595)
DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THE ABOVE STATED
NOTE: You must have My Tracks plus either Locale or Tasker installed on your phone for this plug-in to work. Its job is to enable Locale or Tasker to automatically control My Tracks recordings. It does NOT yet provide its own user interface, but will be listed on the Plug-ins tab in Tasker or Locale.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Make sure that you have installed My Tracks _before_ installing the plugin. Be sure to enable third party access in My Tracks by going to Menu->More->Settings->Sharing by checking "Allow access to other applications".
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
More from developer
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic for Gleeo
Automagic for Gleeo allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
More useful functions to automate your Android available in Automagic Premium:
Keywords: Time Recorder Time Tracker Timetracker Punch Clock Work Clock Time Clock Timeclock Worktime Traking Time Sheet Timesheet Zeiterfassung Arbeitszeit Stechuhr Zeitausweis Timesheet Timerecording Timerecorder
-location based time tracking
-...and many more...
The Premium Edition allows to control many more actions:
-flight mode on/off based on time
-forward SMS by mail
-...and much more...