The eMediplan app supports you in drug management and is ideal for people with polymedication. To use the eMediplan app, ask your doctor or pharmacist for an eMediplan. Scan the barcode on the eMediplan so that the app integrates all information about your medication and displays the eMediplan digitally in the app. You have access to your eMediplan at any time and you can show it to your doctor or other health care providers in your hospital, your pharmacy or your nursing home. It is even possible to save several eMediplans on the app so that you can view the eMediplan of family members and support them with their medication.
Your advantages when using the eMediplan:
1. Display of the eMediplan: You have access to your digital medication plan at any time. This gives you an overview of your current medication and precise instructions on how to take your medication, when therapy starts and ends. The pill and package images are also recorded on the eMediplan so that you can recognize and assign the medication - even without packaging. You have also access to the package insert in the app.
2. Overview of daily medication intake: Your daily medication intake is displayed clearly and chronologically so that you know exactly which medication to take and when.
3. Pill reminder: The app reminds you to take your medication so that you do not forget to take it. This reminder function increases patients' adherence to medication and ultimately increases patient safety.
4. Display and management of the drug stock: There are two different procedures for viewing the drug stock at any time and placing an order in good time with the pharmacy or doctor:
a. You actively enter the medication intake
b. The app automatically counts the drug stock according to the posology
5. Contact details of the service providers: The app displays all contact information (phone, e-mail and address) for the individual health care providers who have prescribed the medication. This makes it possible to call or send an e-mail to the doctor or pharmacist directly from the app. The address is also displayed in Google Maps.
The eMediplan app is free of charge.