TNSR = TallSnail News Reader
• PC’s en Laptops
• Overige elektronica
Op de website www.computertotaal.nl vind je ook nog de beste deals en kun je op een makkelijke manier vragen stellen en antwoorden geven over bovenstaande onderwerpen in de vraag&antwoord omgeving. Mail voor vragen of informatie naar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a remote location and accessible over a network (typically the Internet)
Stay up-to-date with the latest cloud computing news using this android application!
Covers the latest Cloud Computing News including topics about trends service and product reviews,
ideas and research,analysis and best practices using the best cloud computing resources of the
internet (sites and blogs)
Die Navigation ist kinderleicht: Mit einer Seitenübersicht bewegen Sie sich schnell durch das ganze Magazin, interessante Seiten können Sie als Lesezeichen speichern, im Inhaltsverzeichnis finden die komplette Liste aller Artikel. Natürlich lassen sich alle Seiten mit zwei Fingern zoomen und im Hoch- wie im Querformat lesen.
Und das beste: Die Magazin-Ausgaben bis 9/2012 sind kostenlos und die App gibt es gratis. Probieren Sie es also gleich aus und lassen Sie sich begeistern.
TechPowerUp features an uncluttered, easy to use design, with quick access to the hottest tech news, in-depth hardware reviews and a forum full of friendly experts always ready to help, hang out, or discuss the latest tech gossip.
Get up to speed in one news feed: get Pulse.
- A new streamlined reading experience and simplified navigation make it even easier to discover compelling professional content.
- Sign in with your LinkedIn account to easily save, discover and share with your professional network. Discuss what’s trending with millions of professionals worldwide
- Your content, everywhere. Sign in with LinkedIn and the app will deliver articles from channels you follow on the site and people in your network.
- Easily browse thousands of trusted sources, from major publications and LinkedIn Influencers to blogs and beyond
- Discover insightful content from Pulse’s comprehensive catalog of thousands of sources. New and noteworthy publishers and Influencers each week
- Customize feeds based on your interests to get fresh, personalized content delivered daily. You can also directly import your Reader RSS feeds
- Share with your favorite networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr
- Sync your sources. When you login with LinkedIn you ensure that what you follow and save is available on all your devices. Saved stories can also be sent to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse effortlessly loads the stories you read so they’re ready whenever and wherever you are
Computer Software Today:
- Get the latest news regulary.
- Latest international news from established publishers.
Computer Software Today you will get only the latest news 7 days a week! Now you should not search for online computer news in different sources – you can have it in one app!
More from developer
PCtipp, the Swiss specialist magazine, is compact, up-to-date and easy to understand. It contains many practical tips to make your daily life with PCs, smart phones, and tablets much easier.
With the app from PCtipp you can easily access the magazine’s e-paper in its original layout. Once you have downloaded the current issue you can read it without the need for an active internet connection. PCtipp comes out every month. An annual subscription includes 12 issues plus two special issues.
- News: A concise overview of new products and services available in Switzerland as well as the top download and app recommendations.
- Practical help: Workshops on the most common programs on PCs, smart phones and tablets using Windows, Android and iOS.
- Buying advice: Market summaries and practical tests of hardware available in Switzerland. Always includes a critical evaluation by the PCtipp test editorial team.
When you buy a subscription via the store the use of the services for subscribers on pctipp.ch is not included for technical reasons. To start enjoying all of the services straight away (e.g. unlimited access to the PCtipp articles archive) please subscribe directly on www.pctipp.ch/abo.
Single issue: CHF 5.00
6-month e-paper subscription (6 issues): CHF 25.00
Other subscription offers (including print subscription and the cheaper annual e-paper subscription) can be found on www.pctipp.ch/abo.
If you have any questions or problems with this app you can contact us on email@example.com. Our readers’ service will happily answer any of your questions about our subscription offer. You can contact them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone during office hours on +41 71 314 04 48.
Computerworld informs Swiss IT decision-makers (CIOs, CFOs und CEOs) about current issues, analyses the most important trends and offers practical help with strategic decisions – in IT as well as in management.
With the app from Computerworld you can easily access the magazine’s e-paper in its original layout on your tablet. Once you have downloaded the current issue you can read it without the need for an active internet connection. Computerworld comes out every two weeks. An annual subscription includes 21 issues. The four special issues, “Swiss IT, “Swiss CIO”, “Top 500” and “Swiss Leaders” are part of the subscription.
- Analyses and forecasts: The Computerworld technical journalists assess new trends, hypes, launches, takeovers and developments in the market
- News and trends: The latest news from the IT scene with a particular focus on Switzerland
- Strategy and practice: Background information, cases, projects – this is how others do it
- Management and careers: Leadership, coaching and other valuable knowledge for IT decision-makers with a management function
When you buy a subscription via the store the use of the services for subscribers on computerworld.ch is not included for technical reasons.
Single issue: CHF 7.00
Special issues: CHF 12.00
3-month subscription (4 – 6 issues): CHF 45.00
You can find more subscription offers (including print subscriptions) on www.computerworld.ch/abo. Publication dates are on www.idg.ch/computerworld.
If you have any questions or problems with this app you can contact us on email@example.com. Our readers’ service will happily answer any of your questions about our subscription offer. You can contact them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone during office hours on +41 71 314 04 49.